Posted: 3 years ago

Is Tej negative or positive or grey ?? I’m so confused about his character. I have never seen him saying bad things about Aastha unlike Devi . He just stays mum and says bas karo in the end of every fight. Even in Anokhi’s ragging case, admission issue he was just neutral. Atleast I felt so. 

Originally posted by Veesam

Is Tej negative or positive or grey ?? I’m so confused about his character. I have never seen him saying bad things about Aastha unlike Devi . He just stays mum and says bas karo in the end of every fight. Even in Anokhi’s ragging case, admission issue he was just neutral. Atleast I felt so. 

Tej seems to be the fixer. I feel like he instilled all these rules in the family and makes Devi do all the talking and implementation of the rules. He knows he doesn't need to interfere in the familial drama. Tej is a weird character in terms of we know that he isn't a fan of Astha but then we don't know whether he is against everything happening now, or if he is for it...

He gives me vibe of a negative character. He might not say or do anything, but he is clearly in support of whatever is happening in Saberwal house. In ragging case, he might have acted or taken action later on... But he clearly ignored everything Anokhi said till Media was involved. He might seem to be unbiased given the dialogues he spoke against bebo and her gang, but that's just a show to ensure Anokhi does not feel anything was unjust. Most of his questions were still directed to Anokhi. 

I have not seen Admission scenes... Will watch the show from start once love story kicks in... Till then, I don't trust this Production House. 

Finally,Someone is in same dilemma as me. People talk about Shaurya's myterious character, someone first tell me about Tej.

His bipolar behaviour is very confusing bhai..

He gave Anokhi a chance for interview.

He knows and even voice it out that Devi worked harder to keep Shaurya away from Astha then to keep him with her.

He demanded proof when Bebo said Anokhi wanted to defame college.

He demeans DILs of house and have different set of rules or rather no rules for daughters of the house.

Gave Anokhi admission after the interview and did punish all the culprits from his side strictly.

I think he is someone with very regressive thinking who needs command and control but still follows Or pretends to follow right procedure to do so.

These kind of characters very soon turns negative in ITV. Lets see how far he will go

Edited by krazykaju - 3 years ago

Yeh sahab na dil mn atay hain..na samjh mn🙈🤦

He is the typical head of the family, who just needs to have his work done. Since we have not got much scenes of him, it wd be too early to deduce whether he is a positive or negative character. 

I thought I am the only one who is confused. Maybe he thinks about his profits only. I mean giving admission to Anokhi will be beneficial for their college so it seems ok to me. Also he is not like Devi unnecessary ka shouting on everyone or har baat mai Astha ko drag karna. But the story have just started so can't say much about anyone at this point. Saare Sabarwal confusing hai.

Tej sirf chaabi gumata hai...he puts the gun on  devi shoulders and shoot so devi gets all the blame and tej gets clean chit

Originally posted by TR_19

Tej sirf chaabi gumata hai...he puts the gun on  devi shoulders and shoot so devi gets all the blame and tej gets clean chit

Yes...even i feel so...may be tej or devi..anyone can't have children and they snatched shaurya as he is a boy...may be tej is the invisible hand behind the brainwashing along with devi..he is a control freak..

Originally posted by TR_19

Yes -I think he is not the one he acts to be !

He is the mastermind/writer  of all happening in sabrawal house / business !

He got perfect partner in devi - who is a step ahead of his wishes/orders !

Sorry for being rude - it is their (tej-devi) plan... as they don't have any child of their own, spoil other sab kids life and make it hell !