Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

201: The Adventures of Ridhima

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

First of all Congratulations team for completing 200 episodes. When I saw 101 episode, I felt what could be the 200th episode be about and made many theories - well yes none worked out expect Chachu's dead πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚! Jokes apart, thank you IF team for being with me more than 175 episodes or so and let's hope we complete more episodes than season 1. 

The episode starts with Ridhima asking the RG person who is he? As RG is covering his face - Oh man, though we will see it today - now how many more days we need to see the Swami RG's face? Ridhima runs behind the RG while she slips due to the stone but she saves herself - didn't I say VR Mansion ki Rani hein. And yes RG runs out from the house and by the time Ridhima reaches - nowhere to see. Where are the guards? Vansh you did you become so poor that you are unable to afford guards? You know what do let us know - our fandom will you give you money - without interest aur free, free, free

Vansh speaking with Chang and says don't threaten him if he does he will never get diamonds. Chang shows him the diamonds and says he got them. Vansh asks tell me the name. Chang says it is none of his business and yeah he won't forget his betrayal. Over and above he should pay him his money - either sale VR Mansion, his business or his Wife and Vansh shouts at Chang........... wah! See Chang triggers the VR we want to see, but it is only limited to Chang - just like a hotspot. We want wifi connection yaar Vansh.

Vansh says if you are in front of me then I would have ripped your skin while Chang acts as if he is scared but he laughs and says I don't have anything to lose however you have so much. Chang - if you have said the same Ridhima thing before Kabir - I'm sure you would have been dead even before he shook hands with you. Kabira - Tu kaha hein, go and kill Chang. 

Now, this says Vansh sale business or VR Mansion - poor wala Vansh, no Mamta, don't do that. Shivani cannot afford poor clothes. Vansh breaks the glass and says now it's time I need to know who did this. Who is the betrayer who killed Chachu, no evidence left at the death scene - dunda kab tune, jao aur pucho Ridhima se - she got the evidence. He continues now Ridhima is also under Chang's nose and I need to know who did this - Yaar Vansh keep enemies close - this is your dialogue, now what happened? Kabir Dushman nahi hein kya. I know you won't see him as Mogambo but yaar woh hein tumara dushman. 

Ridhima follows the RG and comes to an unknown place. She is petrified yet want to know who is RG for the sake of the baby. Ridhima, we know these days you activated a detective sim of yours but then dear, why do you want to train your baby as James bond now itself? Time hein uss keliye please wapas jao. Ridhima sees RG entering somehow and she follows. Jo pati ki baath ko nahi sunthi, woh hamarai kya sunegi? Ridhima carries a stone with her - use kya hoga? Uska height dekha tumne? Woh cell tower aur tum wifi ki router. 

She reaches the terrace of the house and shouts for RG saying that comes in front of me if you are brave enough and if not today, I will get to know who you are very soon. There is a bridge connected with steel I think so where she is walking. Ridhima, I know you want to be part of Khatrone Ki Khiladi this season, but please Rohit Shetty ne khud sign nahi ki aur tum yaha practice bhi shuru kiya hein? 

Vansh comes into the room and checks for Ridhima. He remembers what Chang said about Ridhima and calls Sia and asks her. Sia says she didn't see her in the morning. See bade ghar mein yahi hotha hein, no one knows about the other person. Hamare yaha even if we hide in a cupboard, TV mein aajati hein. Vansh feels where she went and where I should search for her? 

Ridhima is searching for RG. Ridhima is provoking RG that he is scared of a girl and she is standing at the corner of the terrace. Ek push from RG and you are gone, dear. Be careful. She gets a call from the hospital saying that for abortion we have booked your date after three days, so be on time. Ridhima says the wrong number while the staff of the hospital says we dialled the right number. Ab ye kya? You should have asked who booked for you - idiot! Why I do feel she might blame Vansh for this thinking he might have booked for abortion. 

I told you to be careful. Ridhima turns back and she gets pushed while she falls but catches the roof of the terrace and now hanging. Ridhima shouts for help - tum jaha ho kiseko nahi patha, who can hep you. Gaya kyu tum? Aah, somebody please come and help her. Kabir ya Vansh - koi tho aao yaar. Vansh tries for Ridhima but her phone is not working and he says where should I search for her. Oh, Mafia didn't you learn your mistake from the last time? Could have given some GPS Ring or chain to her? Did you become so poor Vansh that unable to afford such things for your wife? Vansh leaves room in search of Ridhima. 

Ridhima tries to come up but she loses the balance so she is hanging again. She remembers the sonography and Vansh hearing the heartbeat and says somebody please help. Why do you want to become a spider woman, Ridhima? Mrs VR ka tag achi hena? Ridhima is crying and asking for help. Bappa - where are you? Ridhima takes Bapp name you forgot to chant his name. Vansh is driving the car thinks where should I search for her and whenever I felt like this I found her in a dangerous situation. And then Ridhima dupatta blows away with the wind and falls on Vansh car. Wah, sab kuch ek place mein shoot - phir ye kyun dikhana searching with the car and all - petro waste. Do you know petrol is now 100rs Vansh. Save it for the future. 

Vansh sees the dupatta and says Ridhima is near and I need to save her. Jao Spiderman, bahao apni Mary Jane ko. Ridhima loses her balance and calls for Vansh but then she falls shockingly Kabir catch her. Molki scene yaha repeated, seriously? You could have come up with something else. 

Kabir says to himself finally you are in my arms, Ridhima. Ahh - dude she faced death and is this what you think about? Such lusty thoughts? Yuck. Ridhima says sorry baby because of my stubbornness you faced this problem and if something happened to you, I would never able to forgive myself. That's why said go back - nahi aage badna hein ise. 

Ridhima thanks, Kabir. If Vansh sees them together, what is Ridhima going to say? Another lie? If Vansh learns Kabir took diamonds, will he feel Ridhima betrayed him again? Don't even think about that Mamta & Shashwat. Kabir comes near Ridhima and holds her and says I always get worried about this baby. Don't take me wrong, every relationship has its status and Vansh is in right place right now however I feel worried for you considering he is busy with his business and he is not happy with the baby. I feel you are all alone so whenever you need me just let me know. Ridhima moves away from him. Again manipulation at the best in her vulnerable moment. 

Ridhima don't fall for it. Ridhima says thank you for saving me but then again I don't need your help. Yes, Vansh is not present here but then he is my confidence. So I don't need you and don't worry about me. Wah, kya jawab yaar! Go, girl! Ridhima asks what are you doing here? I know you didn't get any dream that I'm facing some issue, so tell me how you reached here? Detective interrogation is back! Bolo Kabir 

Kabir says I can ask you the same question, what you are doing here and also in this phase? Ridhima walks away. Kabir says if you want I will safely take you to the house but Ridhima declines. Good choice. Vansh sees Ridhima and stops the car. Ridhima, at least now say the truth, please. Vansh hugs her and asks what happened? How did you reached here and thank God your dupatta fell on my car and that's how I'm here. Ridhima sees him but unable to say anything. He asks now tell me the whole story and Ridhima says can we go home, please. At least after reaching home - tell him, Ridhima. Don't dance with over-confidence yaar. 

They sit in the car and Vansh asks tell me, Ridhima feels now it's time she needs to tell everything to Vansh. However, she utters Red but hen she remembers how Vansh said he cannot handle if anything happens to her Ridhima and stops herself. Ahhh..... I will hit myself on your head. Your worry is right but dear the situation is turning dangerous by every second. 

Ridhima feels she cannot tell about abortion also, maybe it is a just prank call - prank calls abortion ki bareme kaun kartha hein? Vansh asks what Red? Ridhima says nothing, can we go home, please. Kabir sees them going together and says from today cracks will appear in your relationship. Kya karne wala hein yeh? Don't tell me he would say Ridhima gave the diamonds. No yaar.

They reach home and Vansh says from today don't leave the house without telling me and Ridhima feels who can be the RG? Why he is behind my baby? Sia comes with some flowers and DM/AP enters. AP and Sia clashes so the plate falls and the AP bracelet fall again. Ridhima sees the bracelet and remembers the bracelet she got in the backyard and AP takes it away while Ridhima is about to pick it up. Ridhima, ask her now itself before everyone

Ridhima says to Vansh to leave and she will follow. He asks is everything fine? She says yes and he leaves. Don't know what cracks but even after 200 episodes also didn't know how to communicate properly, don't know what more to say. Promises are meant to be broken - koi inse seekhe. They said will share everything but then the moment comes - koi Kuch bhi nahi kehtha. 

AP is walking in corridors and Ridhima following. AP gets hurt due to a table and her wing falls and Ridhima notices. Ridhima such cases try to bring before Vansh - Why you want to be Kiran Bedi? Ridhima says stop and AP is shocked to hear and she freezes while Ridhima is walking towards her. 

P:S - Few questions 

1. How come Kabir reached on time? Kabir is RG - he is faking care for the baby?
  2. Will Kabir tell Diamonds to him given by Ridhima? Will history repeat? 
  3. Will Ridhima might think Vansh has arranged for the abortion? Why do I feel Kabir did this but then when she checks with the hospital they might say Vansh name? 
  4. Chang presence says war is on - need to see what happens by this Saturday.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Khatron Ki khiladi Riddhima humari  

Cell tower and wifi ki router🀣

Sia is walking freely 

That pissed me off badly, R not talking to V, tell him everything pls. Communication is the key kab samjhenge dono.😡

I strongly feel now that RG is Kabir only. 

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for update

Kabir hr jgga paunch jaata hai jb RG attack krta hai

Doubt o rya uspr

Chang vale actor ne bts share kiya hai chang vs vr and guns pointing towards each other so lets see what happen next 

ab kabir konse crack daalne vala hai

Abortion ki call usne krayi thi ??

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Congratulations everyone for 200 episodes πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ and also for knowing limit of their patience.

It's becoming hella irritating.... I bear the show in revenge track too but now.....😑😑😑..... Thanks to MYP for ruining my favourite character and my favourite show, aap apne fav k saath kush raho....😀

CVS can't digest that most of the people likes Vansh and not their fav do they are trying every single way to ruin Vansh's character.

For 3-4 times it's ok but they are showing Kabir winning every time and Vansh being clueless and dumb.

Ok!!! This is the last chance I am giving.... Please cvsπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ save your show.

annapooranim98 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am giving 3 days time to this show,if I don't get my vansh back.Then I am going to make a twitter account just to bash the makers.

Lamisakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Abhyudaya

First of all Congratulations team for completing 200 episodes. When I saw 101 episode, I felt what could be the 200th episode be about and made many theories - well yes none worked out expect Chachu's dead πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚! Jokes apart, thank you IF team for being with me more than 175 episodes or so and let's hope we complete more episodes than season 1. 

The episode starts with Ridhima asking the RG person who is he? As RG is covering his face - Oh man, though we will see it today - now how many more days we need to see the Swami RG's face? Ridhima runs behind the RG while she slips due to the stone but she saves herself - didn't I say VR Mansion ki Rani hein. And yes RG runs out from the house and by the time Ridhima reaches - nowhere to see. Where are the guards? Vansh you did you become so poor that you are unable to afford guards? You know what do let us know - our fandom will you give you money - without interest aur free, free, free

Vansh speaking with Chang and says don't threaten him if he does he will never get diamonds. Chang shows him the diamonds and says he got them. Vansh asks tell me the name. Chang says it is none of his business and yeah he won't forget his betrayal. Over and above he should pay him his money - either sale VR Mansion, his business or his Wife and Vansh shouts at Chang........... wah! See Chang triggers the VR we want to see, but it is only limited to Chang - just like a hotspot. We want wifi connection yaar Vansh.

Vansh says if you are in front of me then I would have ripped your skin while Chang acts as if he is scared but he laughs and says I don't have anything to lose however you have so much. Chang - if you have said the same Ridhima thing before Kabir - I'm sure you would have been dead even before he shook hands with you. Kabira - Tu kaha hein, go and kill Chang. 

Now, this says Vansh sale business or VR Mansion - poor wala Vansh, no Mamta, don't do that. Shivani cannot afford poor clothes. Vansh breaks the glass and says now it's time I need to know who did this. Who is the betrayer who killed Chachu, no evidence left at the death scene - dunda kab tune, jao aur pucho Ridhima se - she got the evidence. He continues now Ridhima is also under Chang's nose and I need to know who did this - Yaar Vansh keep enemies close - this is your dialogue, now what happened? Kabir Dushman nahi hein kya. I know you won't see him as Mogambo but yaar woh hein tumara dushman. 

Ridhima follows the RG and comes to an unknown place. She is petrified yet want to know who is RG for the sake of the baby. Ridhima, we know these days you activated a detective sim of yours but then dear, why do you want to train your baby as James bond now itself? Time hein uss keliye please wapas jao. Ridhima sees RG entering somehow and she follows. Jo pati ki baath ko nahi sunthi, woh hamarai kya sunegi? Ridhima carries a stone with her - use kya hoga? Uska height dekha tumne? Woh cell tower aur tum wifi ki router. 

She reaches the terrace of the house and shouts for RG saying that comes in front of me if you are brave enough and if not today, I will get to know who you are very soon. There is a bridge connected with steel I think so where she is walking. Ridhima, I know you want to be part of Khatrone Ki Khiladi this season, but please Rohit Shetty ne khud sign nahi ki aur tum yaha practice bhi shuru kiya hein? 

Vansh comes into the room and checks for Ridhima. He remembers what Chang said about Ridhima and calls Sia and asks her. Sia says she didn't see her in the morning. See bade ghar mein yahi hotha hein, no one knows about the other person. Hamare yaha even if we hide in a cupboard, TV mein aajati hein. Vansh feels where she went and where I should search for her? 

Ridhima is searching for RG. Ridhima is provoking RG that he is scared of a girl and she is standing at the corner of the terrace. Ek push from RG and you are gone, dear. Be careful. She gets a call from the hospital saying that for abortion we have booked your date after three days, so be on time. Ridhima says the wrong number while the staff of the hospital says we dialled the right number. Ab ye kya? You should have asked who booked for you - idiot! Why I do feel she might blame Vansh for this thinking he might have booked for abortion. 

I told you to be careful. Ridhima turns back and she gets pushed while she falls but catches the roof of the terrace and now hanging. Ridhima shouts for help - tum jaha ho kiseko nahi patha, who can hep you. Gaya kyu tum? Aah, somebody please come and help her. Kabir ya Vansh - koi tho aao yaar. Vansh tries for Ridhima but her phone is not working and he says where should I search for her. Oh, Mafia didn't you learn your mistake from the last time? Could have given some GPS Ring or chain to her? Did you become so poor Vansh that unable to afford such things for your wife? Vansh leaves room in search of Ridhima. 

Ridhima tries to come up but she loses the balance so she is hanging again. She remembers the sonography and Vansh hearing the heartbeat and says somebody please help. Why do you want to become a spider woman, Ridhima? Mrs VR ka tag achi hena? Ridhima is crying and asking for help. Bappa - where are you? Ridhima takes Bapp name you forgot to chant his name. Vansh is driving the car thinks where should I search for her and whenever I felt like this I found her in a dangerous situation. And then Ridhima dupatta blows away with the wind and falls on Vansh car. Wah, sab kuch ek place mein shoot - phir ye kyun dikhana searching with the car and all - petro waste. Do you know petrol is now 100rs Vansh. Save it for the future. 

Vansh sees the dupatta and says Ridhima is near and I need to save her. Jao Spiderman, bahao apni Mary Jane ko. Ridhima loses her balance and calls for Vansh but then she falls shockingly Kabir catch her. Molki scene yaha repeated, seriously? You could have come up with something else. 

Kabir says to himself finally you are in my arms, Ridhima. Ahh - dude she faced death and is this what you think about? Such lusty thoughts? Yuck. Ridhima says sorry baby because of my stubbornness you faced this problem and if something happened to you, I would never able to forgive myself. That's why said go back - nahi aage badna hein ise. 

Ridhima thanks, Kabir. If Vansh sees them together, what is Ridhima going to say? Another lie? If Vansh learns Kabir took diamonds, will he feel Ridhima betrayed him again? Don't even think about that Mamta & Shashwat. Kabir comes near Ridhima and holds her and says I always get worried about this baby. Don't take me wrong, every relationship has its status and Vansh is in right place right now however I feel worried for you considering he is busy with his business and he is not happy with the baby. I feel you are all alone so whenever you need me just let me know. Ridhima moves away from him. Again manipulation at the best in her vulnerable moment. 

Ridhima don't fall for it. Ridhima says thank you for saving me but then again I don't need your help. Yes, Vansh is not present here but then he is my confidence. So I don't need you and don't worry about me. Wah, kya jawab yaar! Go, girl! Ridhima asks what are you doing here? I know you didn't get any dream that I'm facing some issue, so tell me how you reached here? Detective interrogation is back! Bolo Kabir 

Kabir says I can ask you the same question, what you are doing here and also in this phase? Ridhima walks away. Kabir says if you want I will safely take you to the house but Ridhima declines. Good choice. Vansh sees Ridhima and stops the car. Ridhima, at least now say the truth, please. Vansh hugs her and asks what happened? How did you reached here and thank God your dupatta fell on my car and that's how I'm here. Ridhima sees him but unable to say anything. He asks now tell me the whole story and Ridhima says can we go home, please. At least after reaching home - tell him, Ridhima. Don't dance with over-confidence yaar. 

They sit in the car and Vansh asks tell me, Ridhima feels now it's time she needs to tell everything to Vansh. However, she utters Red but hen she remembers how Vansh said he cannot handle if anything happens to her Ridhima and stops herself. Ahhh..... I will hit myself on your head. Your worry is right but dear the situation is turning dangerous by every second. 

Ridhima feels she cannot tell about abortion also, maybe it is a just prank call - prank calls abortion ki bareme kaun kartha hein? Vansh asks what Red? Ridhima says nothing, can we go home, please. Kabir sees them going together and says from today cracks will appear in your relationship. Kya karne wala hein yeh? Don't tell me he would say Ridhima gave the diamonds. No yaar.

They reach home and Vansh says from today don't leave the house without telling me and Ridhima feels who can be the RG? Why he is behind my baby? Sia comes with some flowers and DM/AP enters. AP and Sia clashes so the plate falls and the AP bracelet fall again. Ridhima sees the bracelet and remembers the bracelet she got in the backyard and AP takes it away while Ridhima is about to pick it up. Ridhima, ask her now itself before everyone

Ridhima says to Vansh to leave and she will follow. He asks is everything fine? She says yes and he leaves. Don't know what cracks but even after 200 episodes also didn't know how to communicate properly, don't know what more to say. Promises are meant to be broken - koi inse seekhe. They said will share everything but then the moment comes - koi Kuch bhi nahi kehtha. 

AP is walking in corridors and Ridhima following. AP gets hurt due to a table and her wing falls and Ridhima notices. Ridhima such cases try to bring before Vansh - Why you want to be Kiran Bedi? Ridhima says stop and AP is shocked to hear and she freezes while Ridhima is walking towards her. 

P:S - Few questions 

1. How come Kabir reached on time? Kabir is RG - he is faking care for the baby?
  2. Will Kabir tell Diamonds to him given by Ridhima? Will history repeat? 
  3. Will Ridhima might think Vansh has arranged for the abortion? Why do I feel Kabir did this but then when she checks with the hospital they might say Vansh name? 
  4. Chang presence says war is on - need to see what happens by this Saturday.

Thanks for the update..

I am pissed of kabir..

I don't think history will repeat..may be  kabir took the appointment for abortion  in the name of vansh..

Ridhimah may think its vansh who took the appointment. She will be dishearten..

I hope vansh connect all the dots.and suspect the kabir. And turn the table..and v get MM vansh..

I do feel RG is kabir..don't know CVs kay brain mein kya chalra...its high time vansh should use his brain..I hope snowball will be safe...

Roudy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update dear πŸ€—

Bang on commentaries πŸ‘

Either this red gloves thing both aryan and kabir doing together or the whole act is orchestrated by kabir himself. 

I think the abortion part is definitely his plan 

Vansh vansh wake up boss, things are seriously going out of control, u underestimating and ignoring ur enemy has lead to huge damages. After the reception day, u knew Kabir's enemity will increase, how can u ignore his this goodie behavior after knowing suchπŸ˜ͺ. Its good to have a challenging villain but audience will only enjoy when hero also plays the game at the same level. Here the hero is made clueless and dumber and shown how terribly he is loosing πŸ˜ͺ. 

Coming to riansh, these two will never learn from their past mistakes both will never learn to communicate πŸ˜ͺ. 

Bappa pls give vansh back his brains, bring vansh aatma again πŸ™ 

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: annapooranim98

I am giving 3 days time to this show,if I don't get my vansh back.Then I am going to make a twitter account just to bash the makers.

I m already doing this daily🀣

vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations for completing 200 episodes πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Riddhima she doesn't give up and her jasoosi no one can stop her she is always on the run vansh missed  seeing Riddhima about to fall he would have a heart attack but Kabir what is he doing there is he following Riddhima or he is the red gloves 

Booking a date for abortion who had done it I think it's Kabir's doing to frame vansh 

arshisarun123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congratulations Team for reaching 200 EpisodesπŸ₯³

whenever chang comes to scene we get VR back, we need VR throughout not just in chang scenes, but even though seeing VR back brings so much satisfaction

waiting to see what happens next , obvious now of misunderstanding but who will misunderstand whom?πŸ€”