When will ( if ) Virat tell pak hi to mind her business and shut up

Posted: 3 years ago

Or say it’s between a husband and wife

I am sick and tired of her big eyes and showing finger to sai

Originally posted by far78

Or say it’s between a husband and wife

I am sick and tired of her big eyes and showing finger to sai

Serial ke anth mein , ye phir dusre season mein.

Dusre season ka naam hoga

Agle janam mohe virat na kijo.

Virat kuch bhi kahe , kuch bhi kare didi ko koi farak nhi parta 

Subah reject karta hain raat ko didi khane ke plate ke saath vapas.

Virat mein tumhare liye khana laayi hoon🤔

After sairat separation virat will start taunting pakhi every time. He will ask her to leave her room when she come to talk to him in midnight.  Even tell her that she should not interfere between husband and wife as it doesn't look decent.  

Even when he will be admitted in hospital he will politely ask to go home and not to stay in hospital as it will not look decent.  

Originally posted by Lovely2021

After sairat separation virat will start taunting pakhi every time. He will ask her to leave her room when she come to talk to him in midnight.  Even tell her that she should not interfere between husband and wife as it doesn't look decent.  

Even when he will be admitted in hospital he will politely ask to go home and not to stay in hospital as it will not look decent.  

and when will separation happen 

And won’t samrat be back by then 

Originally posted by far78

and when will separation happen 

And won’t samrat be back by then 

It's actually going to happen in few days

When sai will get pulkit and devi to elpoe 

Virat will throw her out of the house and later regret after knowing the whole truth

Never. That spineless man will never find enough strength to stop his dear "best friend". 🤬

Initially he supports the marriage.  But later they received a random letter saying pulkit is married ( which was most likely written by pakhi). And he believes it

Originally posted by Lovely2021

Virat calling out pakhi's actions as indecent? 🤣 Never thought that would be possible lol

Sorry Curious question 🤔 don’t you all think Pakhi’s actions were OTT when she destroyed  everything in her room? Was it real or reel ? 😏 the reason I am asking don't recall Roop doing that .. 😳 

Originally posted by Cuteepie01

Sorry Curious question 🤔 don’t you all think Pakhi’s actions were OTT when she destroyed  everything in her room? Was it real or reel ? 😏 the reason I am asking don't recall Roop doing that .. 😳 

The writers have been using their creativity to give pakhi extra scenes that were not in the original, that's why.