Bad news in Tripathi's house

Posted: 3 years ago

Ok so malini got missing. But adi n Imlie went together to find her. Aww. That means we will get some good adilicious scenes. ☺️Imlie will save malini. But I don't know how it will create any twist in adilie's life?? 🤓

https://youtu.be/fpHRReHyrPc

Edited by ANGELshweta - 3 years ago

Jab Jab I am about to search nayi news apka post ajata hai ShweMeer.

koi kehraha tha k baha ki tarah Imlie bhi blood donate karegi..

Hamare liye itna hi kaafi hai k Adi n Imlie saath dhoondhne gaye hain...Kamse kam sambhal to legi Imlie jab Adi k 7 saalon ka flashback hoga nautanki me n phir jo log dukh me saath ho unse rishta aur gehra hota hai 🤪dekhna hoga k kya Aditya k shock ki intensity Malu k milte Imlie k bullet lagne k time wali hogi ya nahi kmse km hum hi conclude will usse k what Imlie means to him 😆

You beat me to it🤣

Waose toh kuch hai nahi in segment naya except ke imlie pacha se bhaith gayi peeche OK malini can remain ghumshuda for a few days now🤣

Originally posted by Anuannie

Jab Jab I am about to search nayi news apka post ajata hai ShweMeer.

koi kehraha tha k baha ki tarah Imlie bhi blood donate karegi..

Hamare liye itna hi kaafi hai k Adi n Imlie saath dhoondhne gaye hain...Kamse kam sambhal to legi Imlie jab Adi k 7 saalon ka flashback hoga nautanki me n phir jo log dukh me saath ho unse rishta aur gehra hota hai 🤪dekhna hoga k kya Aditya k shock ki intensity Malu k milte Imlie k bullet lagne k time wali hogi ya nahi kmse km hum hi conclude will usse k what Imlie means to him 😆

I want to see that too. Adilie ko ek saath bhejne ke piche kya motive ho sakta hai CVs ka. 🤪 Waise mujhe adoon ka milan dekhne mein koi interest nhi hai. I will watch the episode after reading the reviews. 🤓

Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

You beat me to it🤣

Waose toh kuch hai nahi in segment naya except ke imlie pacha se bhaith gayi peeche OK malini can remain ghumshuda for a few days now🤣

Tabhi maine cutshort mein likha malini got missing. Lol bs 2 sec. Ne thodi umeed dikhayi. 😆 Otherwise this track looks like another flop show. 😛

May be Malu k gham me breakdown scenario me hug miljaye 😎

Originally posted by Anuannie

May be Malu k gham me breakdown scenario me hug miljaye 😎

I was thinking about that too. Adilie's first hug. Fingers crossed. 😆

Edited by ANGELshweta - 3 years ago

Aur ye Adilie ki vhjse milti hui soch across the states...such is the fan❤️ love power 😃I pray aisa hi ho

I just hope as everyone has already said that with this track we get some good development in the story. It seems we have too many tracks ongoing but no direction of a story. 

we have the unsuccessful marital track of Rupali, nishant illness and dev undisclosed discovery to imlie that she is his daughter too.

then we have Aditya and Maline whom we have known have dated but yet share no more a chemistry then that of friendship or less.  The there is imlie and sundar.

Back in the village we have Sataykaam story which could run parallel to Imlie growth in the city. But no the girl that was going to bring home good has been left on the shelf to dust away the issues of others family. She ambition to study and become somebody seems we will never see for no one has so much family drama.

This track needs to bring a solid twist and with it the Aditya we saw at the beginning for we know there is more to him then the shelve they have made him. 

For sure we will see a change of dynamics even maybe a breakdown in one of the couples and the reality of one of these truths will come forth but which one we are yet to see. 

It’s seems the producers are happy they have viewers and till then have forgotten that for us to stay they have to give us something. 

I don’t know what to say anymore but these clips offer no hope but more gloom that nothing will ever change.😞

Based on this segment, for sure i'm not seeing the same concern on Aditya's face as he had when he saw that Imlie was shot...he seems quite composed...worried, but still composed and in his senses..very much unlike how he was when Imlie was hurt