Anupama and self respect + precap

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

iam loving Anupama she have self respect she didnt eat cake from Vanya hand i love that part 

and anupama give white rose  to vanraj which is symbol of "peace"

roz ke fight se acha han dono peace karle because fight se na vanraj change hoga na hi vanraj ki harkate 

but peace se ghar ke circumstance zarur teek hoga and i love anupama take this initiative because aise sensible step sirf wahi le sakte han 

iam sure vanraj going to fall in love with anupama goodness and we can see that in birthday wish when he close his eyes he saw anupama face 

ps: precap was dhamakedaršŸ¤£šŸ¤£first time pakhi did something good pakhi ke jaga koi bhi hote wahi karte the way kavya instigating pakhi that she will separate anuraj koi bhi beti tolerate nahi karte

and according to latest segment of rupali and sushandhu

party mein kuch toh dhamaka hoga is rupali and sudhanshu mean this pakhi wala dhamaka or suicide wala dhamaka ?

Originally posted by Susan.Dsouza

iam loving Anupama she have self respect she didnt eat cake from Vanya hand i love that part 

and anupama give white rose  to vanraj which is symbol of "peace"

roz ke fight se acha han dono peace karle because fight se na vanraj change hoga na hi vanraj ki harkate 

but peace se ghar ke circumstance zarur teek hoga and i love anupama take this initiative because aise sensible step sirf wahi le sakte han 

iam sure vanraj going to fall in love with anupama goodness and we can see that in birthday wish when he close his eyes he saw anupama face 

ps: precap was dhamakedaršŸ¤£šŸ¤£first time pakhi did something good pakhi ke jaga koi bhi hote wahi karte the way kavya instigating pakhi that she will separate anuraj koi bhi beti tolerate nahi karte

and according to latest segment of rupali and sushandhu

party mein kuch toh dhamaka hoga is rupali and sudhanshu mean this pakhi wala dhamaka or suicide wala dhamaka ?

It's good Anupama ne nhi khaya cake.

I am really impressed with that.

And yes dhamaka to pakhi ka suicide vala hi hoga I thinkšŸ¤”

Yes, I think thatā€™s Kavya plan to instigate Pakhi to that level and then she will instigate family members against Pakhi. Seeing this Vanraj might shout on Pakhi and then Pakhi might try to attempt suicide. 

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03

It's good Anupama ne nhi khaya cake.

I am really impressed with that.

And yes dhamaka to pakhi ka suicide vala hi hoga I thinkšŸ¤”

han aur kya ho sakte han

Originally posted by Rohil.ban12

Yes, I think thatā€™s Kavya plan to instigate Pakhi to that level and then she will instigate family members against Pakhi. Seeing this Vanraj might shout on Pakhi and then Pakhi might try to attempt suicide. 

In precap its full clear kavya instigating pakhi  may be she want to show pakhi she can manipulate his father 

may be vanraj try to raise his hand first time on pakhi and anu will stop