New promo new life of Rudhita and someone new entered already😭😭

Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLoY0JSh7rE/?igshid=bo0r5w5czzq2

Why can't they live peacefully😭😭😭😭

Edited by Mayurrana1299g - 3 years ago

Bon is looking so mature an so grown up , they introduced a new girl for ani and also I wished they could have introduced a new guy for bon to understand not all stranger man are bad 

This girl is different like sassy and bold I wanted bon to be like this 

Originally posted by Katy4566

Bon is looking so mature an so grown up , they introduced a new girl for ani and also I wished they could have introduced a new guy for bon to understand not all stranger man are bad 

This girl is different like sassy and bold I wanted bon to be like this 

Katy 

I think she us some kind if daku or luteri something and accidentally fall for Ani and maybe she is negative😭

Originally posted by Mayurrana1299g

Katy 

I think she us some kind if daku or luteri something and accidentally fall for Ani and maybe she is negative😭

But the way ani was Seeing her and bon wa so happy It means bon will get doubtful of their relation and realise ani considers her just responsibility 

1920's mein aise kon dress up hota hai Bhai??? The make up and costume is of 2020's fashion...🤓 Even she is Daku types character, 1920 mein ladkiyaan ko aisi aazaadi di gayi thi kya?? ðŸ˜•

Thank for sharing Mayura... 

Pehle mini, phir sampoo aur  ab ye  new sample😡. Bon abhi  bacchi  hai par inhe triangle khelna hai.

But the way ani was Seeing her and bon wa so happy It means bon will get doubtful of their relation and realise ani considers her just responsibility 

No Katy 

Anirudh consider her as a wife 

I think this girl will fall for Ani and maybe she don't know that he is married??

She must be daku  n may be bondi ki maa ko vaha se niklane me help ki ho n vese esa kuch se entry mare ...just thought 😜 😛...

Par vese ye thodi age wali daku laate to jyda achha lagta 😂😂

Edited by Nany - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Nany

She must be daku or something n may be bondi ki maa ko vaha se niklane me help ki ho ya esa kuch se entry mare ...just thought😜😛

in this promo bon looks at ani and was happy, ani was happy this girl came looked at ani ani looked at her and papers flew

in this promo bon looks at ani and was happy, ani was happy this girl came looked at ani ani looked at her and papers flew

Yup ...dekha..show me koi b aaye bas abhi thode time hame  bondi ani ko dekhne de shanti se bina prblm vahi cahhie...