2/18/21 episode discussion - Mini the supermom!

Posted: 3 years ago

-episode kicks off with jagat ridiculing dp ...he reveals about dp's daughters thrashing bhagwandas becoming the latest buzz in town & twists it in a way that it makes dp feel disgusted & demoralized...he offers a sneaky yet disgusting offer to dp in exchange for money by dispatching his daughters to jagat's plot...

-puttu gets extremely irked as a brother to hear these words...his sisters agree to don back to their original counterparts & coax puttu concurrently

-he fabricates about police saying that dp's daughters aren't shameful of their acts...

-the girls enter the hb street calling out to jagat to control his words...dp gets agitated & interrogates his daughters about their presence in hb...jagat compliments the girls as "gundiyan" in a challenging...jagat continues to propagate the situation to dp by suggesting them to put em in workforce and dp yells "enough"

-jagat reiterates the story to provoke dp & girls even more..the girls confess to thrashing the thief & say they have no regret or remorse of performing the act...the ppl on hb street try to deviate them by discussuing how that these types of work arent suitable for the girls..the girls try rationalize the point that irrespective of the gender, the child will worship their parents...dp tells them to be quiet & in anger picks up the stick to attack jagat only to discover that his wounded arm get mutilated in the process leading to hospitalization

-sp, kusum, & chanchal come to the hospital & ask about the situation...they observe that gunnu & sattu go MIA whnvr dp gets hospitalized ...

-garima goes after an already perturbed garima ...garima says they need to control their behavior in order to ensure that the current scenario gets toned down & to ensure gender discrimination officially separates from dp & hb...susheela emotionally breaks down in front of susheela about their father's joy at k&s & wanting to disfigure jagat to core...garima tries to prohibit her but mini enters the scene...she motivates the girls to strategize their moves to attack jagat on his weakest point w/ proper timing..

-satbir informs jagat of duration of dp's hand recovery being 1 month...

-mini & the girls enter the ward room to encourage dp to give his daughters one chance...mini taunts chanchal for her words despite being a woman herself...mini talks about raising the kids right & eradicating gender discrimination ...she wished for daughters like garima & susheela..dp looks at his daughters before looking away..

-precap: dp criticizes his daughters ...girls continue to buckle it up & tries to manage the finances while being cognizant of jagat's threats...seems like dp drank the poison from his amulet as he went unconscious ...

Awesome episode! Loved the feminist trio the best! 

They have redefined MIL/SIL relationships on iTV 👏

Originally posted by nautankitadka

Awesome episode! Loved the feminist trio the best! 

They have redefined MIL/SIL relationships on iTV 👏

yeah the woman-to-woman talk was actually nicely done...you can see the motivation mini tries to provide onto the girls...they feel suffocated in their own house and don't have a proper mentor due to the atmosphere in the house...the moment mini motivated them, they felt more encouraged to deal with this...

i mean, often times people will chide them for sticking through with such a father & tell them to abscond ...they are right in the view because they are human beings before being dp's daughters & have full right on their lives...over here, the girls have to begin an internal battle within their household to get rid of the negative atmosphere that suppresses their feelings...it's a difficult one since dp is their own kin but sometimes you have to fight against those love for appropriate justice to be served...

Originally posted by Meena_J

yeah the woman-to-woman talk was actually nicely done...you can see the motivation mini tries to provide onto the girls...they feel suffocated in their own house and don't have a proper mentor due to the atmosphere in the house...the moment mini motivated them, they felt more encouraged to deal with this...i mean, often times people will chide them for sticking through with such a father & tell them to abscond ...they are right in the view because they are human beings before being dp's daughters & have full right on their lives...over here, the girls have to begin an internal battle within their household to get rid of the negative atmosphere that suppresses their feelings...it's a difficult one since dp is their own kin but sometimes you have to fight against those love for appropriate justice to be served...

I loved how she told them that she agrees with them that they should break Jagat's nose but at the right time, not in haste. Any war can be won with the right strategy, if you know how to utilise your pawns and make your move. There are times when noone else may be standing with you, but it is upto you to determine what is right and walk fearlessly on the journey and you will always win 👏

Pramod is SO blessed to have this mother! Sacchi..

Originally posted by nautankitadka

I loved how she told them that she agrees with them that they should break Jagat's nose but at the right time, not in haste. Any war can be won with the right strategy, if you know how to utilise your pawns and make your move. There are times when noone else may be standing with you, but it is upto you to determine what is right and walk fearlessly on the journey and you will always win 👏

Pramod is SO blessed to have this mother! Sacchi..

yeah, she also agreed w/ garima but probably used a different method to coax not just susheela but garima as well

Originally posted by Meena_J

yeah, she also agreed w/ garima but probably used a different method to coax not just susheela but garima as well

Yepp, she kept a neutral view but showed agreement to both approaches and guided them 😳

this episode was so well executed. the vulnerability shown by both twins hit me right in the gut. they were upset and alone. but then mini sweeps in to keep them grounded and for once Garima didn't have to bear the burden of handling everything on her own. these three strong women doing the walk of fame was bliss.

I really loved that scene and the one that followed next. mini telling off the ruhail's of their treatment towards their own daughters was so good.

its a scene like this that make me feel really bad for not just the kids but Kusum Ji as well. I get that she was worried about her husband. but when your short-tempered child just stormed out, you would want to follow and make sure he or she doesn't do something they would regret later. unfortunately, here Kusum Ji was suck between two hard places. the kind of environment she lives in has conditioned her response to always be a husband first. it's sad but true. this very thing has slowly but surely created emotional dissonance between the twins and their mother.

I wouldn't be surprised if eventually, mini takes priority over Kusum Ji in the future. because like someone mentioned earlier, they are humans first. 

Originally posted by rinki_99

its a scene like this that make me feel really bad for not just the kids but Kusum Ji as well. I get that she was worried about her husband. but when your short-tempered child just stormed out, you would want to follow and make sure he or she doesn't do something they would regret later. unfortunately, here Kusum Ji was suck between two hard places. the kind of environment she lives in has conditioned her response to always be a husband first. it's sad but true. this very thing has slowly but surely created emotional dissonance between the twins and their mother.

I wouldn't be surprised if eventually, mini takes priority over Kusum Ji in the future. because like someone mentioned earlier, they are humans first. 

TBH, it is one of those phases also wherein she has to chose her husband vs her children depending on the scenario she has become accustomed. That's why in one of the earlier episodes when Kusum was telling Chanchal about her situation had the girls been in love with Gunnu and Sattu thus the tug-of-war scenario. It's quite common in certain families wherein the spouse feels divided between their spouse and their children or the matter of fact when children get asked to choose between their parents. Quite evidently, the dysfunctional dilemma is prevalent in this family. 

Originally posted by rinki_99

this episode was so well executed. the vulnerability shown by both twins hit me right in the gut. they were upset and alone. but then mini sweeps in to keep them grounded and for once Garima didn't have to bear the burden of handling everything on her own. these three strong women doing the walk of fame was bliss.

I really loved that scene and the one that followed next. mini telling off the ruhail's of their treatment towards their own daughters was so good.

Well the thing is twin never shares their feelings because of this. As I remember I guess where susheela wanted her mom to speak behalf of her but she didn't. And she choose DP always ! 

I m feeling bad for the twin , there is no one to support them so they are strength of each other. 

The hospital scene reflected many emotion and insight : Mini the guidance , Puttu the future , Twin standing with keeping their mouth close because of the situation , Chanchal Chachi the society eye who never fails to defame twin in public , Pramod and his Father are casual and proud of Mini ...DP and Kusum the silent treatment...

Originally posted by Ayu_12

Well the thing is twin never shares their feelings because of this. As I remember I guess where susheela wanted her mom to speak behalf of her but she didn't. And she choose DP always ! 

I m feeling bad for the twin , there is no one to support them so they are strength of each other. 

The hospital scene reflected many emotion and insight : Mini the guidance , Puttu the future , Twin standing with keeping their mouth close because of the situation , Chanchal Chachi the society eye who never fails to defame twin in public , Pramod and his Father are casual and proud of Mini ...DP and Kusum the silent treatment...

this silent treatment is the overall cause of chaos in their family...silent treatment of becoming accustomed to dp's treatment particularly by kusum & sp for the past several years...while kusum would forget the situation so she's gotten used to the silent treatment, sp wasnt oblivious but rather in denial & allowed dp to rebuke him for his culinary skills for a very long time...the girls grew up witnessing dp's treatment towards their mother...similarly, for puttu's case, he has grown up witnessing his father be meek thus the concept of him becoming "goat puttu" or bkra to the silent treatment...

no wonder why ppl reiterate the old adage, "silence is a deadly weapon" for years