Why no elimination for weeks?

Posted: 3 years ago

This is strange why they not eliminating contestants weeks after weeks! Is this the regular Indian Idol format of one elimination in 2 weeks or this season is weird? So since they did not eliminate anyone, seems like there will be a 4 weeks gap between the previous and next elimination!!! Sounds unfair to those who were eliminated before

Judges don't want to loose their favourites and don't want Yuvraj coming as wild card entry??!!!   The longer they postpone elimination, less chances for wild card entry to be introduced.

Don't be surprise if there is no wild card entry this season.

They eliminate every alternate week - one week audience gets to vote and the following week someone is eliminated. 

Ideally someone should’ve been eliminated last week, since no one was, somebody should be eliminated next week. This week there was supposed to be no elimination anyway.

I don’t quite understand their concept of elimination every other week, but that’s how it is.

I preferred old seasons when there was an elimination every Sunday. It seems now because of good ratings they plan to drag the show on for months like they did once with srgmp lil champs which went on for a year. (The one which had shanmukhapriya, anjali, and vaishnav)

They had even brought a bunch of new challengers to keep the show going😳 (including vaishnav and anjali)

Originally posted by Unique.Sheep

I preferred old seasons when there was an elimination every Sunday. It seems now because of good ratings they plan to drag the show on for months like they did once with srgmp lil champs which went on for a year. (The one which had shanmukhapriya, anjali, and vaishnav)

They had even brought a bunch of new challengers to keep the show going😳 (including vaishnav and anjali)

I remember that season. That season had that little kid who wasn’t a contestant but just there for entertainment also  🙄. I actually lost interest after a few months. You can’t drag a show forever

Originally posted by ~Raina~

I remember that season. That season had that little kid who wasn’t a contestant but just there for entertainment also  🙄. I actually lost interest after a few months. You can’t drag a show forever

They tried the same trick again by bringing another kid in next season but it didnt work😆

also that kid made a guest appearance in indian idol

They tried the same trick again by bringing another kid in next season but it didnt work😆

also that kid made a guest appearance in indian idol

Oh God!! I found him irritating!!

Thank God he’s not on this years show

Oh God!! I found him irritating!!

Thank God he’s not on this years show

SMP is more annoying. I am not even liking Anjali here, she was better in SRGMP

SMP is more annoying. I am not even liking Anjali here, she was better in SRGMP

SMP is very annoying this season

SMP is very annoying this season

That is so true! And I was hoping so much from her when I saw her audition but man that probably was her best performance 😆