Indian Idol 12

last weekend episodes

pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I noticed some got to perform only one of the two days and two short songs only. Some perfomed both days and some even did three songs etc. In the process once once Anjali got the short end as she was the last one on the second day to perform with only two short bits of two songs. This is not the first time either. a couple of weekends ago she was given very last slot on second day with one hurried up song. It is clear that she will be shown the door. But this blatant unfairness is what bothers me so much. All should be allowed to perform equal amount of time and under similar circumstances but judges seem to have made up their minds! Not sure whether anyone noticed but in on of the last seasons the contestant Tapolabda was given such a raw deal and was eliminated.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes it bothers me too that there’s no uniformity.

I understand they wanted to do a concert yesterday to have better TRP’s, considering it was BB finale, and they needed everyone to sing. But why did some like Ashish and Sireesha get two songs each while Nachiket got just one?

Infact of the contestants who were performing for votes yesterday, I think only Nachiket sang one song. 

Saturday’s episode was quite long too, why couldn’t everyone have performed? Moreover since it was a Mother’s Day special. Instead of wasting time on getting Jubin Nautiyal (nothing against him) and the judges talking about their moms, every contestant could’ve sung a song.

Also, Anjali seems to get the most boring songs that will not win her too many votes. I used to think the same way about Nachiket and sometimes Anushka. But off late, they’ve had relatively better songs.

It’s pretty clear that the judges have made up their minds and the top will be - Ashish, Arunita and Pawandeep. I’ve not put SMP here because I think audience votes will let her down. 

pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

Yes it bothers me too that there’s no uniformity.

I understand they wanted to do a concert yesterday to have better TRP’s, considering it was BB finale, and they needed everyone to sing. But why did some like Ashish and Sireesha get two songs each while Nachiket got just one?

Infact of the contestants who were performing for votes yesterday, I think only Nachiket sang one song. 

Saturday’s episode was quite long too, why couldn’t everyone have performed? Moreover since it was a Mother’s Day special. Instead of wasting time on getting Jubin Nautiyal (nothing against him) and the judges talking about their moms, every contestant could’ve sung a song.

Also, Anjali seems to get the most boring songs that will not win her too many votes. I used to think the same way about Nachiket and sometimes Anushka. But off late, they’ve had relatively better songs.

It’s pretty clear that the judges have made up their minds and the top will be - Ashish, Arunita and Pawandeep. I’ve not put SMP here because I think audience votes will let her down. 

Yup my predictions too Ashish, Arunita (for sure she looks so beautiful!!), Pawandeep  as finalists with chances for SNP and may be Anushka too..