Yeh humare AmDheer hain jinka kal Roka hai โค๏ธ

Aur hum PAWRI kar rahe hain ๐Ÿฅณ 

STARS from today's episode, 

• Mrs.Raizada ๐Ÿ‘
  • Randheer Raizada โค๏ธ
  • Uday Sahani ๐Ÿ˜ณ
  • Vashma Baig Sahani ๐Ÿ˜‰

Mrs.Raizada ~ 

Phata Parda aur nikle Mrs.Raizada ๐Ÿ‘ This lady is soooo classy โค๏ธ She looked at KB for the very 1st time and she was like "YEH Randheer ki pasand kaise ho sakti hai" ๐Ÿคฃ Still she kept her faith over her son and husband... But the moment she realised it was KB and not Amrit she stopped instantly (That scene was so well executed) ๐Ÿ‘ But but the best part was the way she entered the other side legit tearing the parda  Damn do you even know how lucky you are Amrit? ๐Ÿ˜ณ The way she didn't hesitate to talk in between those males that itself says how she is the queen behind Raizada throne and that lady deserves that โค๏ธ

Randheer ~ Just like his mother he too stopped Pagdi uncle instantly listening the name.... His hold was damn tight and Sasur Ji ka face was worth watching ๐Ÿคช He didn't hesitate even a little before taking Amrit's name. The way he confessed "Kyun Ki main Amrit ko pasand karta hnu" there was urgency in his voice... How desperately he wanted to clear everything... But the best part was him covering up certain facts and taking the whole blame of "Mohabbat" on himself just because he knows how important Sasur Ji is for Amrit ๐Ÿ‘ I didn't like the 'Silence' of Amrit when that useless father of hers was blaming Randheer for having eyes on every girl of his household ๐Ÿคช  Like seriously Amrit? That man legit took all the blame on himself just for you ๐Ÿค”

Uday Sahani ~ What a development ๐Ÿ‘ Usually it's Vashma but today Uday was MORE confident about the relationship.. "Humne Mohabbat Kia hai, koi gunha nehi Kia" โค๏ธ The way he was assuring Vashma thats exactly what a girl wish to listen from her man. 

Vashma Baig Sahani ~ Whaaaaat? Randheer is still thinking that he is getting engaged with Amrit? I am going to tell him everything right now, so what if he is on the other side of the parda? I am Vashma Baig opps now Sahani also I can even walk towards the other side of the world to convey what I have to say and what the other person needs to listen, yeh tho serf ek parda hai  ๐Ÿ‘ But but the best part was Vashma who never panics, for the very first time went blank listening Abrar's voice.... For her Uday... Yes love gives you strength but it makes you vulnerable too ๐Ÿ’” 

Honestly even I was imagining Uday, ice blocks ki jagah....Abrar k chaku k neechey ๐Ÿ˜ณ Perfectly fit ho raha tha Banda udhar ๐Ÿค” Abrar plz chaku se na marna Vashma k ish deewane ko....  

Waise Vashma..... Yeh aaj Kya kar dia ๐Ÿ˜” Amrit ki earrings bol deti, Bechari Radha ki ujdi hui grihasti aise kyun latka dia? ๐Ÿค” Grahan lag geya ek Pavitra rishtey pe 

Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Mrs. Raizada rocked๐Ÿ‘

Sahanis shocked

For me today's show stealer was mrs. Raizada.... First sight mein hi she felt something wrong about kb... The padah tearing scene summed up the character.... She didn't believe women are below men... She had every right to interfere in the matters concerning her son... Raizada parents are the reason Randheer is so confident and progressive.... The way they said they can't sacrifice their son's happiness for some stupid vaada๐Ÿ‘.... Sahanis should learn something from them.

Its high time Amrit stands up for her love... She can't rely on others all the time.... Randheer was fighting tooth n nails for their love, she should atleast accept that she loves him too in front of her family.

Vashmay wereโ˜บ๏ธ... No words to explain how beautiful they looked... Vashma was legit blushing like a newly wed... Uday ki confidence level increased manifolds... He was even ready to go in front of abrar... Lage raho uday๐Ÿ‘... The nikah/shaadi was pure bliss... The way they kept saying qubool hai was music to my ears๐Ÿ˜... They promised each other to never get seperated multiple times.. I wish cvs assure us the same way they were assuring each other.

Vashma shouldn't have taken Radha's name like that... I too thought why didn't she took amrit's name instead... Now chandra grahan will imagine weird things about Radha and Uday in his head. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Ps... Cvs should listen to audience and reduce the screenspace of negative characters... Today, the whole bunch were gathered in sahani house๐Ÿค”

sunaina02 thumbnail

At least Mogar Rab RAb had no hold over Mrs Raizada otherwise the way she was making ullu of the Pagdiwales  , I thought she should have been sent to sign the independence act with British .

I completely agree , no place for these stupid negative characters in the show . ๐Ÿ˜ก

poojaaggarwal08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Look at the women who were saying that randhir stopped pagdi uncle because chain was light in gold weight ๐Ÿ˜‚

Aster.99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful review๐Ÿ˜ณ

"Apne vachan ki maryada rakhne ke liye main apne puttar ki khushiyon ki bali to nahi de sakta na" that's the fundamental difference between the Raizadas and the Sahanis. Just loved the way Randheer's mom was maintaining her demeanor while spilling out the facts. โค๏ธ For Sahanis, unki shaan aur samaj me samman jyada imp hai, and for Raizadas the happiness of their child matters the most. Amrit is so lucky to have in-laws like them. But coming to Lalaji, I don't think he will whole heartedly agree to the alliance, be it Amrit's or Uday's๐Ÿ˜’

Vais1navi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yarr if Uday had such parents fir to saari problem hi khatam thi. Randheer's mom to hai hi mast but his father also said that he can't sacrifice his son's happiness for a promise๐Ÿ‘

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: poojaaggarwal08

Look at the women who were saying that randhir stopped pagdi uncle because chain was light in gold weight ๐Ÿ˜‚

Mohalla aunties๐Ÿคฃ

Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Apne randhir ko payal collect karne ka shauk hai aur uday ko jhumke

Dono milke jewelry ki dukan Kyu nhi khol lete ๐Ÿ˜‚

Excellent review dear please continue it everyday

We always wait for your review and missed it badly on Friday despite the most disappointing episode

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Highlight for me will always be Randheer ki Mom being a boss and stopping the roka ๐Ÿ˜Ž