पालनहार - Anirudh Roy Chaudhary

Posted: 3 years ago

Note: Spoiler ahead. 

Over the steady growth of Anidita/Rudhita's relationship, we have all noticed and appreciated the the growth of ARC and Bondita as characters. 

Anirudh has always been Bon's Rakshak Babu. Since day one. He might have lost his way in between (BW/HM) but he has learnt from his mistakes. 

In the past few episodes, this show has given us enough candies to last for a long long time. And after tonight's episode I'm in awe of ARC 🥺

Not the husband. 

The पालनहार

Palanhar means the caregiver or the one who raises/nourishes. 

And today that aspect of ARC was on hyperactive mode. 

(Rimi please allow me to use your gifs and stills

In fact, you might identify this nature of their relationship very prominently in the last few episodes ❤️

And I ought to say, Anirudh - the husband may have disappointed us on different occasions... But Anirudh - the nurturer has never. There hasn't been a single moment where he failed to be a good guardian 👏

Tonight Ani was a blend of every relationship Bon needed in such a crisis. He was her source of strength and means of comfort 🤗 

A little girl who just experienced the most painful trauma of a woman before she could even take a proper step into womanhood needed it. 🥺

We have scrutinized Ani's every move as a husband nearly forgotten about his role as Bon's teacher and caregiver. We have seen their cuteness and affection but might have ignored their belongingness. 

No one is to be blamed because this pair has a knack to do some bizarrely adorable stuff 😆

Rudhita is fluff 

I read some tweets and posts on insta complaining about Ani's 'ZIMMEDARI 2.0' and like everyone else I was annoyed at first but I couldn't ignore the truth. 

Ani is really responsible for Bon. And he is doing a great job at it. If any of us on the forum are elder siblings or even parents, they would heavily relate to what it means to be responsible for a child. And will relate to this aspect of Rudhita's relationship. 

I dont know how is this aspect going to shape their relationship in future or how it will impact the romance when the time comes but I want to seize the day and applaud Ani for fulfilling every role an 11 year old kid needs in life. 

A Friend

A Mother. 

A Father. 

A Teacher. 

A Husband. 

Yup, he acknowledges his responsibilities and duties and he doing an amazing job fulfilling every single one of them👍🏼

And he is raising a damn strong woman 🔥

Bondita Roy Choudhary is going to be the MASHAAL for every woman whose life has been blinded by the darkness of Riti-Riwaaz. 

Ending my rant here! 

Akshu 🤗 thank you so much writing this ❤️ It is so beautiful!!!! 

Since day one. He might have lost his way in between (BW/HM) but he has learnt from his mistakes. 

That is so true Akshu, I know he keeps making mistakes but that doesn't mean he doesn't learn from them. His journey as a person has been so amazing! (This doesn't mean ki kal ko vo Sampoo Maa jaap karega toh mai usko gaali nahi dungi  🤣 ) But I love him 

The पालनहार

Yes he is the Palanhar.... a term which we usually use for the Almighty God. Because is the one who takes care of us throughout our journey and gives us the strength and resources to fight our own battles ! ❤️

(Rimi please allow me to use your gifs and stills

Akshu 😡 ye koi poochne vaali baat hai?  My gifs and Stills couldn't be used in a better way than this 👏 Thanks you for including them! 🤗

There hasn't been a single moment where he failed to be a good guardian smiley32

Very true Akshu, even when he was angry at Bon, he made a very good point by saying that is always there to help her with studies! It showed that he might be hurt but he doesn't give priority to mere fights over the more important things in life! Today he did not think about SR bed or same room! He knew Bon needed him right next to her and he was there! 

A little girl who just experienced the most painful trauma of a woman before she could even take a proper step into womanhood needed it. smiley38

So true Akshu, I could feel her pain when she said - kya abb mujhe har aadmi se door rehna hoga? sabse darke rehna hoga?😭

Kudos to Ani for not telling her to be scared of anyone because she is not doing anything wrong!!! Kaash sabki soch aisi hoti 👏

We have scrutinized Ani's every move as a husband nearly forgotten about his role as Bon's teacher and caregiver. We have seen their cuteness and affection but might have ignored their belongingness. 

That is so true, husband is just one aspect of him. He is so much more than that!!! ❤️

I read some tweets and posts on insta complaining about Ani's 'ZIMMEDARI 2.0' and like everyone else I was annoyed at first but I couldn't ignore the truth. 

Agreed Akshu! 

A Friend

A Mother. 

A Father. 

A Teacher. 

A Husband. 

Omg Akshu you have put down all these points so well 😭 I got tears 😭 I think Ani treating Bon as Zimmedari means so much more than him treating her as a wife. He is being the whole world for her... Her Sansaar and yet making her an independent girl 👏 I love this guy! Please give me tissue paper I am crying 😭

And he is raising a damn strong woman 🔥

Bondita Roy Choudhary is going to be the MASHAAL for every woman whose life has been blinded by the darkness of Riti-Riwaaz. 

Well said!

*Goosebumps* 👏

Edited by ..RiMi.. - 3 years ago

Akshu🤗

Everything u hqve writen is 100% apt & true!!!

Anirudh literally fills the void of every relation in bonditas life.Yes he has his own set of flaws but so would any person of that age will..He is shown 22 years old...in d show..& before bon came into his life he was just like anyother boy that age...

But he grew up too while taking care of bon.

His character has developed & grown beautifully during d course of d show!!

And ruditas relationship is indeed very unique. It cannot be compared to any other..Its a very special bond..Which should be left to take its course with time..❤️

Edited by Toto123 - 3 years ago

+ Infinity 

Akshu i also said the same watching the epithat ani is Bon's full family. Bon was right, he really is her sansaar. He has fulfilled so many void spaces in Bondita's life.

Honestly, Sometimes i feel bad for Aniruddh. He is only a 22year old boy who is at the peak of his youth but there he is raising a child bride with utmost care and dedication. When i was 22 i used to cry because of excessive study pressures. But ani he never ever said or showed how hard it is to carry the responsibility of bon. 

He is so big at heart.  But being a selfish bon lover, i always feel thankful that bon got anirudh by her side. 

Ok enough of my rant, it's getting bigger than your post. Sorry 😆

Edited by mnm13 - 3 years ago

Akshata... 🤗 What a beautiful piece of writing! I loved it absolutely! Kitne acchay se sab baatein kahy hain tumne... I am in awe of your writing, buddy! 😳🤗

Also, how you have described the Ani-Bon quotient; well...I can only say that no one could have described it any better! 👍🏼❤️

Yes, Ani is really her Paalanhaar. Iss se bada darja bhi kisi relationship mien ho sakta hai kia? 

I also don't know how their relationship will take the romantic route. But for now, this is all that Bondu needs, and we, the audience need also. Romantic shows aur love stories tou buht mil jayeinge....aisi story nahi milay gy..aur na hi aisi relationship dynamics. 

Originally posted by mnm13

+ Infinity 

Akshu i also said the same watching the epithat ani is Bon's full family. Bon was right, he really is her sansaar. He has fulfilled so many void spaces in Bondita's life.

Honestly, Sometimes i feel bad for Aniruddh. He is only a 22year old boy who is at the peak of his youth but there he is raising a child bride with utmost care and dedication. When i was 22 i used to cry because of excessive study pressures. But ani he never ever said or showed how hard it is to carry the responsibility of bon. 

He is so big at heart.  But being a selfish bon lover, i always feel thankful that bon got anirudh by her side. 

Ok enough of my rant, it's getting bigger than your post. Sorry 😆

Yeah anirudh is peak of its youth where he has certain desires yet he is so dutiful,loyal and honest to his child bride because he admires bon for her personality,her way of dealing problems and she has gone through a lot which in her youth will affect her at a point I want makers to show this as a social issue 

Mind you if age was not factor then they ate a couple but makers wanted they could have taken a teenage girl and started a love story and all these tracks but they took a girl not yet a woman amd how she got a protector,palanhar and unconditional love in form of her husabnd in that era 

Originally posted by Katy4566

Yeah anirudh is peak of its youth where he has certain desires yet he is so dutiful,loyal and honest to his child bride because he admires bon for her personality,her way of dealing problems and she has gone through a lot which in her youth will affect her at a point I want makers to show this as a social issue 

Mind you if age was not factor then they ate a couple but makers wanted they could have taken a teenage girl and started a love story and all these tracks but they took a girl not yet a woman amd how she got a protector,palanhar and unconditional love in form of her husabnd in that era 

Reg bold, yes he is. But mind you, he doesn't get those desires for Bondita yet because he sees her as a child first, who needs to be rescued and emancipated and later a wife whom he has rights to give, but never a target for his romantic affection.

I don't even want to see him get those thoughts and try to control them, that'd be creepy too. It's also a vital reason I never read any of the OSs or FFs in the forum that have any amount of proper romance involved, I just can't bring myself to picture those scenes between Rudhita as Bondita's character is still played by a child.

It's just my personal peeve, I get uncomfortable around anything related to pedophilia. Maybe I will be more comfortable once Bon's character moves on to an older teenage or an adult actor.

But yes, I would be glad to see Anirudh develop silent feelings when Bondita becomes an adult and maybe ponder on the fact that he has not thought about the missing romance in his life for many years (after he gave up his dreams to be with Sudamini). Of course we know that out of the two, Bondita will act on her feelings first as Anirudh will be in hesitation mode for a really long time 😆😆

Bondita Roy Chowdhury is gonna be a MASHAL to others only and only because she has ANIRUDH in her life... in Every step of her life as she needed...

When she needed a reason to smile.. ARC became the reason for her smile... (played gudda guddiya also..) ARC became a kid himself to understand her pain.. to sooth her.. himself became the ointment on her woulds or a strong knight in shinning armour infront of her problems.

Cared like a mother, protected like a father, played like a friend or supported like the BEST COMPANION  in life anyone can get and MOST IMPORTANT, he ignited himself to be the light in her life... be it for academic education or any kind of knowledge or anything...  truely they r the bessttttteesstt. 

Today's epi just took all My heart 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤 wholesome 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Aww you just wrote exactly everyone thinking in words.....❤️no words... because I bit emotional after reading your post.... The way you beautifully depicted.....👏

Beautifully written! Anirudh is also learning along the way, and watching them grow in this relationship is adorable.❤️