•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

LMFAO Karan—

Karan: “I haven’t taken a shower yet...”

Preeta: “EEEEEE! You haven’t taken a shower since morning?!”

Karan: “I haven’t showered with you yet”

Ummm... YES?? CVS, you heard him, make it HAPPEN (again 😉) 🙌🏼🙌🏼smiley37🤣🤣smiley39

P.S. Also, I’m back (maybe 🤣🤣)

Edited by SophieKarim - 3 years ago

Originally posted by SophieKarim

LMFAO Karan—

Karan: “I haven’t taken a shower yet...”

Preeta: “EEEEEE! You haven’t taken a shower since morning?!”

Karan: “I haven’t showered with you yet”

Ummm... YES?? CVS, you heard him, make it HAPPEN (again 😉) 🙌🏼🙌🏼smiley37🤣🤣smiley39

P.S. Also, I’m back (maybe 🤣🤣)

This was my favorite scene from today’s episode... I watched it like so many times... its funny and naughty banter started between a couple.... and it doesn’t look awkward or forced but natural...

Okay so I said I was 'back maybe' but now I don't think really so lol. I know this a Kundali Bhagya forum and therefore any posts should be related to this show only butttt I'm seriously recommending you guys to watch 'Mehndi Hai Rachne Waali' on Star Plus because it's so so GOOD. Deffo recommending it to anyone who melts for the lead couple's chemistry because in this show its, 🔥🔥🔥 🙌🏼🙌🏼😆😆

Originally posted by SophieKarim

Okay so I said I was 'back maybe' but now I don't think really so lol. I know this a Kundali Bhagya forum and therefore any posts should be related to this show only butttt I'm seriously recommending you guys to watch 'Mehndi Hai Rachne Waali' on Star Plus because it's so so GOOD. Deffo recommending it to anyone who melts for the lead couple's chemistry because in this show its, 🔥🔥🔥 🙌🏼🙌🏼😆😆

Yes i am watching and was about to write on this but u wrote earlier. Fantastic chemistry. Same goes for imli as well 

Originally posted by Aniash

Yes i am watching and was about to write on this but u wrote earlier. Fantastic chemistry. Same goes for imli as well 

And just to add in kundali bhagyz u only get villain chemistry