• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

How to take revenge- Raghav Edition:

Show a lot of swag

Threat to take revenge

Wipe enemy's sweat

Then leave😆

That was funny 🤣 but why did Raghav let her go? It is so unlike him. Maybe he's already smitten by Pallavi's puppy look that she gave☺️ 

Though I like that he let her go. Since I thought he is going to do what all ITv heroes do. Trample over her stuff and manhandle her until love happens. This shows he's already changing😳

It was a funny scene. He clearly is more talk than do. He was trying ti intimidate her in that scene but based on the rest of episode its clear he is a mellow hearted hurt individual 

yup that was funny but i guess he wanted to scare her only🤣

Originally posted by Shabia1

How to take revenge- Raghav Edition:

Show a lot of swag

Threat to take revenge

Wipe enemy's sweat

Then leave😆

That was funny 🤣 but why did Raghav let her go? It is so unlike him. Maybe he's already smitten by Pallavi's puppy look that she gave☺️ 

Though I like that he let her go. Since I thought he is going to do what all ITv heroes do. Trample over her stuff and manhandle her until love happens. This shows he's already changing😳

Look who I found here.😆

Dono shayad ek hi ticket pakad ke Colors se seedha SP aa pahunche.😆

Khair, the only manhandling Raghav Anna has done is with the clothes.🤣🤣 Be it saree shop or be it on road. He hasn't touched the women. Only used his brain and mouth to tackle them, not his hands, if I am not wrong.

Hopefully, he retains that part about him. Gussa, dhamki is all okay, lekin hadh me. But ye log jyaada din tak sunte kaha hai. Tareef ka ek sentence likh do, uske ek episode baad saari achchai hawa ho jaati hai😆

Originally posted by libran90

Look who I found here.😆

Dono shayad ek hi ticket pakad ke Colors se seedha SP aa pahunche.😆

Khair, the only manhandling Raghav Anna has done is with the clothes.🤣🤣 Be it saree shop or be it on road. He hasn't touched the women. Only used his brain and mouth to tackle them, not his hands, if I am not wrong.

Hopefully, he retains that part about him. Gussa, dhamki is all okay, lekin hadh me. But ye log jyaada din tak sunte kaha hai. Tareef ka ek sentence likh do, uske ek episode baad saari achchai hawa ho jaati hai😆

Wah Kya surprise hai😃

Mere ko tou lga tha khali dabbe mein Beth gyi. Forum bhi nae bna tha tab. Par Apni gaari bharti ja rhi hai🥳

I know right. Isi liye mujhe hopes tou hain hi nae is bar. I'm enjoying as it is.

Wah Kya surprise hai😃

Mere ko tou lga tha khali dabbe mein Beth gyi. Forum bhi nae bna tha tab. Par Apni gaari bharti ja rhi hai🥳

I know right. Isi liye mujhe hopes tou hain hi nae is bar. I'm enjoying as it is.

Khaali dabba😆Khaali hi hai. Abhi to shuru hua hai. Aur waise bhi regular nahi hu main. Thoda gaadi aage bade, to baat samajh aaye.

Hopes to hone bhi nahi chahiye. Sandip Sickand ne KHKT ka jo haal kiya tha, uske baad nahi. Dekhte hai kab tak hazam kar paate hai.

Originally posted by libran90

Khaali dabba😆Khaali hi hai. Abhi to shuru hua hai. Aur waise bhi regular nahi hu main. Thoda gaadi aage bade, to baat samajh aaye.

Hopes to hone bhi nahi chahiye. Sandip Sickand ne KHKT ka jo haal kiya tha, uske baad nahi. Dekhte hai kab tak hazam kar paate hai.

Sai hai👍🏼 main bhi ati jati hi rehti hun.

Mera KHKT k saath koi experience nae isi liye mujhe kuch nae pta. Lekin N5 ne jis trha dil tote tote kiya hai koi umeed ho bhi nae skti🥺

Sai hai👍🏼 main bhi ati jati hi rehti hun.

Mera KHKT k saath koi experience nae isi liye mujhe kuch nae pta. Lekin N5 ne jis trha dil tote tote kiya hai koi umeed ho bhi nae skti🥺

Exactly, N5 ko to ram bharose restaurant me pados diya. Isliye kam hi umeed hai🤔