Hmm maybe the story is moving too fast?

Posted: 3 years ago

Okay so initially I thought the progress of one plotline to another was really good because the show doesn’t dwell on one plotline for too long. Veer getting exposed to Alia asking for divorce to Alia deciding IVF moved fairly quickly and I was happy about that. But I want them to slow down a bit now with both Alia and Sarang in Mathura. Alia playing chaperone on the date was soooo cute, I wanna see more things like that, sarang and Alia just enjoying each other’s company. And I know Sarang has realized he loves Alia so his actions are more played out but I love the way Alia’s feelings are shown as well.. it’s a lot more nuanced but I love the way she looks at him and is appreciative of him. And I like that she’s thinking twice about her decision to leave Sarang in Mathura. And even with this new development between Sarang and Iliachi, she’s thinking practically that if Sarang does like Iliachi then her plan would be a lot easier. 

I just want the show to slow does just a little bit now.. I need to see Alia slowly falling for Sarang and being a little jealous.. can’t wait! 

I think there have probably already been talks, of the show getting canned, that is why the stry is going fast so it can get to end quicker while still making sense

Like the other person already mentioned trp is already very low and it won't be long before it's gone if this continues that's why they are probably moving forward quicker now. 

I don't know if they are already in talks about it ending but even if they aren't the trp would have already given an indication of how much danger the show is in the channel at least expects 0.5-0.7 trp

They are moving forward quick but not too quick either Alia is taking her own time to understand her feelings for Sarang even with Elachi she didn't look exactly jealous right now she is herself confused about her feelings for him.

Originally posted by Gobi13

I think there have probably already been talks, of the show getting canned, that is why the stry is going fast so it can get to end quicker while still making sense

yeah that makes sense! 

Originally posted by Aslesha99

Like the other person already mentioned trp is already very low and it won't be long before it's gone if this continues that's why they are probably moving forward quicker now. 

I don't know if they are already in talks about it ending but even if they aren't the trp would have already given an indication of how much danger the show is in the channel at least expects 0.5-0.7 trp

They are moving forward quick but not too quick either Alia is taking her own time to understand her feelings for Sarang even with Elachi she didn't look exactly jealous right now she is herself confused about her feelings for him.

yeah it does make sense but I’m sad that the trp is so low tho. It deserves more because it’s a pretty good show! 

Originally posted by music_l0ver036

yeah it does make sense but I’m sad that the trp is so low tho. It deserves more because it’s a pretty good show! 

High TRP and quality show does not go hand in hand 😒

So true the highest trp shows tend to be highly regressive, violent, melodramatic & full of aggression & shouting. The ML has to turn obnoxious even if he may start out as an apparent gentleman - purely because the FL provokes him by her flightiness or ‘stubbornness’ 

the TRP system is a deathblow to quality programming 

Originally posted by velvetscarf

So true the highest trp shows tend to be highly regressive, violent, melodramatic & full of aggression & shouting. The ML has to turn obnoxious even if he may start out as an apparent gentleman - purely because the FL provokes him by her flightiness or ‘stubbornness’ 

the TRP system is a deathblow to quality programming 

ugh its sooooo disappointing, but as oof right now it doesnt seem like they're going that route. I love the lightness of the show.. even with complications, it's not melodramatic and crying and yelling.

Is there no way we can save this show?!?! 🥺🥺🥺

Quite unfortunate a simple nice show without negativity loud characters can"t find viewers and has to be cut abruptly. Now how long can we expect the run , dont have much experience with this channel..is atleast 2 more months too much to expect here.

Coming to the storyline, dont know if it is being rushed but it was high time Alia visited Mathura and met Saarang 's family.The bonding with his mom and sister is sweet. Alia Saarang scenes hzve been done well , wonder how Alia is going to accept her falling for saarang and how the truth about her pregnancy is going to be dealt with his dear dad and the new obstacle ..bua.