• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Lol --she went against all her values

- sirat sold her house

- sirat did an underground match

BUT she didnt even think of asking kartik upon seeing him🤣

i knew it shes stupid

I like my kartik ðŸ¤ªAS always he doesnt throw his needs above another but considering how sick his child he is -- youd think hed forget this and just throw her in his boot...

LOL tho i thank him for knocking her --- and trying to get rid of the accent🤣

as for kidnapping her-- you would think shed understand him if he took 5 mins and explained to her

but i was annoyed...

with her beating him etc. why does she have to be so screechy shes a pain to watch everyone else doesnt scream and talk only she does in horrid accent

Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

why does she have to be so screechy shes a pain to watch everyone else doesnt scream and talk only she does in horrid accent

OMG this. Shivangi has been an ITV bahu for more than 5 years now. You would think that she would have different ways to cry & get angry, but no.

It's always screeching + wiping tears off her neck + looking at others like they've asked her to join Al-Qaeda. Be it Naira after a death or a misunderstanding. Be it Sirat after losing a boxing match or her grandma.

Naitik didn't even cry that much but Karan had different ways to cry & crib based on the situation.

And Shivangi stans can't blame it on bad writing. Mohsin has the same shit writing. Kartik too is one-tone majnu who keeps running around in circles. But Mohsin tries to add some diversity on his own.

Originally posted by usernameyrkkh

OMG this. Shivangi has been an ITV bahu for more than 5 years now. You would think that she would have different ways to cry & get angry, but no.

It's always screeching + wiping tears off her neck + looking at others like they've asked her to join Al-Qaeda. Be it Naira after a death or a misunderstanding. Be it Sirat after losing a boxing match or her grandma.

Naitik didn't even cry that much but Karan had different ways to cry & crib based on the situation.

And Shivangi stans can't blame it on bad writing. Mohsin has the same shit writing. Kartik too is one-tone majnu who keeps running around in circles. But Mohsin tries to add some diversity on his own.

i saw her other show she wasnt annoying theres something about sirat thats annoying

even as naira i didnt find her as annoying🤣

she goes everywhere pretending to be a boxing champion but looks so scared when she boxes it so confusing 

honestly

I never had issues with momo - he has a boring character -- sure kartik does some grey stuff sometimes but he is an overall social justice warrior ðŸ¤£ but he isnt as annoying as they have written her