kavya and anupama stay together ?

Posted: 3 years ago

i will never gonna accept kavya and anupama staying together in the same roof even kavya and vanraj get married

it look soo bad 

what is this now ? anupama shouldnt stay in shah family if vanraj get married to kavya

anupama ke self respect ki baat han yeh but

somewhere i feel shaadi nahi hoge the way vanraj getting attracted toward anupama and the way he start caring about anupama and the way kavya getting villian high chance shaadi na ho after vanraj come to know about kavya real face  and top of that the way makers start showing vanraj as bechara 

some where yeh mere guts ko sai prove kar rahe hain 

I agree with u. If at all kavya and van get married, anu should either ask them to live somewhere else as bapuji had transferred the house to her name or else she can give away the house back to bapuji or vanraj if she wants and move to her mother's house.

And vanraj is realising step by step what a gem he has lost. Plus he had never wanted to marry kavya at all. 

Originally posted by yuvanaa

I agree with u. If at all kavya and van get married, anu should either ask them to live somewhere else as bapuji had transferred the house to her name or else she can give away the house back to bapuji or vanraj if she wants and move to her mother's house.

And vanraj is realising step by step what a gem he has lost. Plus he had never wanted to marry kavya at all. 

the way  they are showing  vanraj as  bechara iam dam sure 

shaadi track possible han but shaadi hoge nahin 

becoz the way aaj kal anu ko dekhta han it look he realizing what he lost 

Originally posted by Susan.Dsouza

the way  they are showing  vanraj as  bechara iam dam sure 

shaadi track possible han but shaadi hoge nahin 

becoz the way aaj kal anu ko dekhta han it look he realizing what he lost 

Aisa toh accident track ke waqt bhi lag raha tha, lekin as soon as his ego got hurt he was back to his usual self. So I don't think he has realised anything. Right now he is just confused bcoz everything is slipping out of his hands with no job and no place to stay. 

Originally posted by neo7

Aisa toh accident track ke waqt bhi lag raha tha, lekin as soon as his ego got hurt he was back to his usual self. So I don't think he has realised anything. Right now he is just confused bcoz everything is slipping out of his hands with no job and no place to stay. 

its time different yeh han vanraj is more soft toward anupama 

vanraj anpuma ko dekha han  jaise koi lover apne pyaar ko dekhta han 

They will, cz Hasmukh will want Anupamaa to stay and Leela will want Vanraj. ðŸ˜µðŸ˜µ

Another speculated article for stayiing together by tellychakkar.   its speculation basedi on ghar wali and bahar wali dialogue in today episode 

if pakhi is going to attempt the suiccied then definitely no kavya and van marriage and slowly he is realising the difference between kavia and anu .

Originally posted by NiharikaMishra

They will, cz Hasmukh will want Anupamaa to stay and Leela will want Vanraj. ðŸ˜µðŸ˜µ

Hasmukh want anupama then he should leave to let baa stay with kavya and vee

Originally posted by surabhi01

Another speculated article for stayiing together by tellychakkar.   its speculation basedi on ghar wali and bahar wali dialogue in today episode 

Anupama show always give inspiring msg like

*Mother can handle home and job both together

*If husband cheated life doesnt end you can still be happy

*Age is just number u can fullfill ur dreams any time you want

I dont think staying together wala news pakka will be wrong as it give really wrong msg to audience like even after cheating if ur guilty u can be forgiven and u can marry ur gf and stay with ur ex wife in same roof

Its bullshitt if this news is true