Will sai ever love virat truly ?

Posted: 3 years ago

Kya sai kabhi pyar kar payegi virat se ?

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 3 years ago

I think they are already in Love truly ... they have been through a lot together and no one from the cult knows and understands  them the way they understand each other🥰 They are both  just too blind to see it, deaf to hear it  and dumb to say it ..😂🤣

Originally posted by Cuteepie01

I think they are already in Love truly ... they have been through a lot together and no one from the cult knows and understands  them the way they understand each other🥰 They are both  just too blind to see it, deaf to hear it  and dumb to say it ..😂🤣

I don't think they are in love yet... at least not sai. Right now they are just on that stage where they are starting to see and accept each other as "apne" and overstepping the boundaries of zimmedari and deal marriage. The journey has only just started to accepting each other to have a certain place in their life outside of the idea of them just being temporary fixtures in each other's lives. 

Originally posted by sammy17

I don't think they are in love yet... at least not sai. Right now they are just on that stage where they are starting to see and accept each other as "apne" and overstepping the boundaries of zimmedari and deal marriage. The journey has only just started to accepting each other to have a certain place in their life outside of the idea of them just being temporary fixtures in each other's lives. 

But Yes she will start loving Virat like in other versions, but kuch toh aur Waqt lagega. 

Iskeliye intazar karna padega

Regards

Aarthi

Yes but probably won't confess thinking he doesn't love her. 

she will for sure love him , until the MUs are cleared she won't dare to confess 

Virat has fallen for sai because deep down he considers her as his wife and it's natural to have soft corner for ur spouse. That's why he gets hurt n jealous when she befriends other men.

He himself has forgotten the deal with patralekha and accepted today he wants to spend  quality time with sai. He doesn't care for pakhi's feelings anymore. He knows pakhi is jealous of virat and sai still he is getting close to sai and doesn't care for pakhi's feelings anymorw.

But with sai she keeps reminding herself again n again that virat loves pakhi and her marriage is a deal. That's why she doesn't considers virat as her husband so natural feeling of soft corner and attraction for husband doesn't comes to her.

But with virat's acceptance that she is important to him and she should consider him as her family things may change for sai.

Also sai is not mature enough to understand virat's moving on like Ashwini understands. She still believes virat loves pakhi and virat  doesn't deny in clear words. He just says ur and mine truth are different which is too tough to comprehend.

So no one would want to fall for a person who is already in love with someone else because u Will ultimately get hurt.

Edited by naaznin - 3 years ago

Originally posted by naaznin

Virat has fallen for sai because deep down he considers her as his wife and it's natural to have soft corner for ur spouse. That's why he gets hurt n jealous when she befriends other men.

He himself has forgotten the deal with patralekha and accepted today he wants to spend  quality time with sai. He doesn't care for pakhi's feelings anymore. He knows pakhi is jealous of virat and sai still he is getting close to sai and doesn't care for pakhi's feelings anymorw.

But with sai she keeps reminding herself again n again that virat loves pakhi and her marriage is a deal. That's why she doesn't considers virat as her husband so natural feeling of soft corner and attraction for husband doesn't comes to her.

But with virat's acceptance that she is important to him and she should consider him as her family things may change for sai.

Also sai is not mature enough to understand virat's moving on like Ashwini understands. She still believes virat loves pakhi and virat  doesn't deny in clear words. He just says ur and mine truth are different which is too tough to comprehend.

So no one would want to fall for a person who is already in love with someone else because u Will ultimately get hurt.

What i don't get is why is mature enough to understand the issues that she raised during their fight but she is not mature enough to understand what is written all over virat's face and his actions? Either she is mature or immature to understand her relationship with virat regardless of what happened in past when they got married.  Is she that ignorant that she doesn't understand that people change overtime? It can't be both ways. She can read between the lines when it comes to rest of chavans and point out things she pointed out during the fight and before that but can't comprehend what virat was telling her? He might not be clear in that line you mentioned but he was very clear in what he said after that. Did she correct him when he said he knows he means nothing to her? No she didn't. So she is not holding herself back or anything like that.  She doesn't love him otherwise she would have felt guilty for her mistakes and hurting virat too. Virat crossed a line but so did she. Has she apologized for anytime she has hurt virat? That is not immaturity. That is lack of concern. So no, she is not holding herself back. Moreover, love is not planned. It just happens and one can't decide who they will fall in love with. So it is not upto sai whether she should or shouldn't love virat. 

Yes because it is an ITV drama...🤣

Originally posted by john909

What i don't get is why is mature enough to understand the issues that she raised during their fight but she is not mature enough to understand what is written all over virat's face and his actions? Either she is mature or immature to understand her relationship with virat regardless of what happened in past when they got married.  Is she that ignorant that she doesn't understand that people change overtime? It can't be both ways. She can read between the lines when it comes to rest of chavans and point out things she pointed out during the fight and before that but can't comprehend what virat was telling her? He might not be clear in that line you mentioned but he was very clear in what he said after that. Did she correct him when he said he knows he means nothing to her? No she didn't. So she is not holding herself back or anything like that.  She doesn't love him otherwise she would have felt guilty for her mistakes and hurting virat too. Virat crossed a line but so did she. Has she apologized for anytime she has hurt virat? That is not immaturity. That is lack of concern. So no, she is not holding herself back. Moreover, love is not planned. It just happens and one can't decide who they will fall in love with. So it is not upto sai whether she should or shouldn't love virat. 

There are many people in world who love two people at a time and it's natural. When ppl couldn't marry their love they have feelings for ex but with time get feelings for their spouse too. But with virat case is different. He seems completely moved on from pakhi.

But sai doesn't seem to expect virat to fall for her. She is clear in her mind that virat will always love pakhi. Sai is 12th pass n I don't think such a young person can understand complex human emotions. Even today she was conveying same thing to pakhi. 

Regarding her fighting and unapologetic behaviour that's annoying to me too. CVs should tone down her character and also familiar ridiculous behaviour too. Though this is show that's why virat is falling for her. In real life husband's would never love a wife who is always fighting and flights with him in front of his family .