Rhea evil plan to Sirat and Kartik..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Sirat will entered the Goenka mansion, what will Rhea do the evil plan to kick out and destroy Sirat and Kartik??

I don't think Rhea is evil enough to want to 'destroy' Sirat & Kartik. She wants to marry Kartik & reap the luxuries of being a Goenka bahu. Would probably want to make Sirat run away, not get destroyed.

Originally posted by usernameyrkkh

I don't think Rhea is evil enough to want to 'destroy' Sirat & Kartik. She wants to marry Kartik & reap the luxuries of being a Goenka bahu. Would probably want to make Sirat run away, not get destroyed.

Who will Kartik married FIRST Rhea or Sirat??

Originally posted by rvreyes.11

Who will Kartik married FIRST Rhea or Sirat??

most probably Sirat, and by the way what will she get by destroying karthik,she just wants to marry him I guess.

Originally posted by Ghumhai1234

most probably Sirat, and by the way what will she get by destroying karthik,she just wants to marry him I guess.

I think Kartik will married first to Rhea, rhea will evil plan to target,blackmailed Sirat and Kartik.. Kartik will married to Sirat and divorce them to rhea,just like divorce them to vedika.

I dont think the makers will show rhea and karthik marriage because vedhika track had failed. Maybe their wedding preparations will be shown but not marriage as it will only happen with sirat.

Rhea will do those cringey things all OW do

make sirat look irresponsible in caring for akshu and kairav

put extra mirchi in kairavs food🤣

meh

cant she meet aditya our fav flop villain and go off into the sunset with him and spare us all this typical saas bahu type show scenes

imagine cringey sirat telling her boxing dialogues - i will punch you out of kartiks life🤢

Rhea will realise what’s she’s doing is wrong, she knows that kartik still loves naira, maybe dadi will tell karthik to get married to sirat, dadi says she’ll look for a suitable husband for Rhea. Kreeti says that naksh and nairas childhood friend from cape town rishab be suitable for Rhea.

Edited by rsmolvi.24 - 3 years ago