Posted: 3 years ago

[Author of This Post Reserves All The Copyright – DO NOT copy/paste or reproduce the materials and/or ideas, in part or complete, without written permission from the author]

Vashma was stunned to hear what her Abbu had just said! He had fixed her marriage and decided on a date without even telling her! It was very unlike him. He always had asked Vashma if she was comfortable with what he planned for her. How she wished to tell her Abbu that Uday was the love of her life.. and… that they had already gotten married. When she gave herself to Uday in that passionate moment, she did not think of anything else.

Vashma looked at Uday. Uday was his usual – stunned and numb. She knew well that he could not think clearly under pressure. She also knew well that he got angry before he thought rationally. She also knew that her love always could calm him down. It was important that she removed him from rest of the family before he either sulked or lost control.

Where was Amrit? She needed Amrit at this moment but she did not seem to be around.  Vashma was thinking fast to see what she should do next. Just then Radha approached Uday in her innocent manner, “Oye, Uday puttarji! Mainu thodi madad kar do ji! Can you help me, please?” Uday did not want to leave from there but Radha affectionately let her eyes talk and convey that he should follow her. As Uday and Radha turned around to leave, Brij asked, “Oye, tell me what you need! I can help you.” Radha smiled back sweetly and said, “Let it be! Yeh ma bete wali baat hai ji!” Brij smiled happily though he did not know if he should be jealous of their new relationship or be happy that finally Uday was getting closer to his new mother.

As Radha and Uday were leaving, Radha turned around and called on Vashma, “Vashma, can you come along? I want to send some snacks out for the guests!” Vashma was smart enough to take the cue and she followed them.

Radha brought them to the store room, the very room where Vashma and Uday had gotten married by Gandharv style. She closed the door and asked them, “Ab kya karna hai tum dono ne? Vashma ka toh nikah hona hai do din mein! Vashma is getting married in two days.. what will you do?” Vashma looked at Uday. As usual he was unable to say anything and seemed frustrated. Much to Radha’s surprise, Vashma held Uday’s hand and said, “Chachiji, hum toh ek duje ke ho chuke! We married each other with the Almighty as our witness.”

“Hein, kya bol rahe ho tussi? Does anyone else know about this?” Radha asked. Uday and Vashma nodded their heads in ‘no’. Radha looked at both of them. Her mind racing quickly to see what she can do. She put both her hands together to pray, looked at the sky and said, “Hinglaja mata, ab aap hi madad kar do! Help us!”

[Author of This Post Reserves All The Copyright – DO NOT copy/paste or reproduce the materials and/or ideas, in part or complete, without written permission from the author]

DO NOT COPY This Post As This Is Exclusive To India Forums

Edited by Lovely1 - 3 years ago

Amazing OS 

Would love to see Radha helping Vashmay in this nikaah fiasco 

Originally posted by Rainbow99

Amazing OS 

Would love to see Radha helping Vashmay in this nikaah fiasco 

Sure hope that happens ☺️ Thank you! 

Edited by Lovely1 - 3 years ago

Wooo!! Double Dhamaka!! 

Radha is such a VashMay shipper! Can totally see this happening ❤️

Thanks for boosting up the hopes of everyone on the forum and this wonderful OS 🤗

Keep writing, keep expressing! 👍🏼

Originally posted by nautankitadka

Wooo!! Double Dhamaka!! 

Radha is such a VashMay shipper! Can totally see this happening ❤️

Thanks for boosting up the hopes of everyone on the forum and this wonderful OS 🤗

Keep writing, keep expressing! 👍🏼

Thank you, dear! I hope the show keeps up with our hopes and expectations....

Another beautiful piece from you 

Thanks for treating us with stories on both couples❤️

Would love to see Radha helping them to get out of the situation... As we already know she is street smart so she may find some way to rescue them... Also Radha has taken her role as Uday's mother very seriously so she would do anything to help her puttar ji. 

Originally posted by VioletOrchid123

Another beautiful piece from you 

Thanks for treating us with stories on both couples❤️

Would love to see Radha helping them to get out of the situation... As we already know she is street smart so she may find some way to rescue them... Also Radha has taken her role as Uday's mother very seriously so she would do anything to help her puttar ji. 

Aww, A BIG Thank You for being so appreciative! I do hope that the forum actually generates enthusiasm for this show to help boost the TRP!

And yes, Radha is the key character in many situations going forward. I love how they have interwoven these three stories on a very appealing backdrop. 🤗

Originally posted by Lovely1

Aww, A BIG Thank You for being so appreciative! I do hope that the forum actually generates enthusiasm for this show to help boost the TRP!

And yes, Radha is the key character in many situations going forward. I love how they have interwoven these three stories on a very appealing backdrop. 🤗

Actually most of us here are not trp contributors... As we are mostly online or international viewers.... This serial is quite popular online just like many other sony tv shows. 

Originally posted by VioletOrchid123

Actually most of us here are not trp contributors... As we are mostly online or international viewers.... This serial is quite popular online just like many other sony tv shows. 

Hey, no need to get disappointed!

We can make a pitch to Sony TV about how popular the show is online - I believe SonyLiv app is not available in outside countries for most part and that hurts the show. We can definitely let them know how much the show is loved by reflecting the popularity here.

With IPKKND, it was this mania on the forum that drew attention from makers. Now we have Insta in addition!

So, the more traffic forum generates, more of domestic viewers will be interested. 

Originally posted by Lovely1

Hey, no need to get disappointed!

We can make a pitch to Sony TV about how popular the show is online - I believe SonyLiv app is not available in outside countries for most part and that hurts the show. We can definitely let them know how much the show is loved by reflecting the popularity here.

With IPKKND, it was this mania on the forum that drew attention from makers. Now we have Insta in addition!

So, the more traffic forum generates, more of domestic viewers will be interested. 

Yeah.. Sonyliv is available only in a few countries... Rest have to wait for the show to get uploaded on youtube... Thats like 2 days after airing. 

This forum has very less members too... I think its the 1hr long episodes which is keeping many away from the show.... During my last show on sonytv the forum was very active and audience staying in india used to watch the show on tv to contribute to the ratings.... Being a late night show, the competition was also less for that show.