Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Others - Hum e Rehan aur Priya ki chemistry pasand aa rahe hai 

Meanwhile me jisko Mohit aur Priya ki chemistry pasand aaya. I mean intensity thi yaar unke dance performance mein!! And they were looking so good together. But I know makers will make him negative later.. Matlab hero Heroine k ilawa dusra koi pyaar kare toh woh negative 😔

But honestly sparkling chemistry thi ☺️

I don't know main akeli hu ya nahi 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geethu20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i am also with you in this predcition that they do have a amazing chemistry between mohit and priya.  when stepped on his foot i was laughing but soumya is so innocent yaar he should stay positive for her.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I actually agree with you too. Priya-rehan and priya-mohit both have chemistry. The dance with mohit was actually pretty cute, although I find mohit really creepy. It's weird, I didn't want to enjoy their dance scene knowing mohit's intentions towards priya, but can't lie, it was really really intense and passionate looking. I feel like I should get chappals for finding it romantic to see a creep like mohit who is emotionally cheating on his girlfriend to eye up another girl and trying to get close to another girl. 

Edited by sammy17 - 3 years ago
TinkerBell8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry but I can't connect to their dance as I find him creepy.. 

I feel he will be killed by Rehan r Priya as a punishment when he molest/harass Priya n Soumya might blame Priya for that.. Later she might understand... 

Or else he could be that guy who gave that powder to those ghost busters girls.. Being some villain(He can't be main villain for sure) 

Dwipanita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geethu20

i am also with you in this predcition that they do have a amazing chemistry between mohit and priya.  when stepped on his foot i was laughing but soumya is so innocent yaar he should stay positive for her.

I agree.. Soumya is so innocent, Uske saath bura hoga when she will get to know the truth 

Dwipanita thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I actually agree with you too. Priya-rehan and priya-mohit both have chemistry. The dance with mohit was actually pretty cute, although I find mohit really creepy. It's weird, I didn't want to enjoy their dance scene knowing mohit's intentions towards priya, but can't lie, it was really really intense and passionate looking. I feel like I should get chappals for finding it romantic to see a creep like mohit who is emotionally cheating on his girlfriend to eye up another girl and trying to get close to another girl. 

Hahahahaha.. Sacchi mein. Hum e pasand karna nahi chaiye but yes we loved the performance, that was really passionate.. 

Dwipanita thumbnail

Originally posted by: TinkerBell8

Sorry but I can't connect to their dance as I find him creepy.. 

I feel he will be killed by Rehan r Priya as a punishment when he molest/harass Priya n Soumya might blame Priya for that.. Later she might understand... 

Or else he could be that guy who gave that powder to those ghost busters girls.. Being some villain(He can't be main villain for sure) 

Yes characterwise we should not like the dance but can't deny that I loved the performance.. 

And yes he will be killed in future.. Even I also thought that ajnabee person can be Mohit.. 

AnnieSKaur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I felt the same thing,priya or mohit ki chemistry bahaut achi lagi mujhe...mohit looks good pata nahi usse negative kyu bana dia..i think mohit as a vampire perfect lagta...

TinkerBell8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

Yes characterwise we should not like the dance but can't deny that I loved the performance.. 

And yes he will be killed in future.. Even I also thought that ajnabee person can be Mohit.. 

Yeah... The way he was saying Rehan Insan jaisa nahi n all gives me a doubt that he knows some truth... 

Or it could be due to his attraction towards Priya

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

But I am damn sure ye Mohit rehan ka dinner ban jayega...🤪