Posted: 3 years ago

Hello, Namaste, Aadaab, Sat Sri Akal. 

Hope all well with everyone. So, KUDCA has almost completed a month on our screens, and we have met a lot of the characters who dictate the narrative. Just out of curiosity and to boost the activity on this forum, wanted to ask which character: 

(a) You like the most and why?

(b) You personally are like in real life and how?

(c) If you could change something in the story as that character, what would it be?

Would love to hear your responses ๐Ÿค—

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago

This is interesting ๐Ÿ‘ Ok let me think ๐Ÿ˜† 

(a) I like the most : Vashma โค๏ธ There are many reasons but what is most important is, She was waiting for Uday's approval before revealing her relationship status to Amrit despite of being a friend of Amrit, she is keeping Ranjhan's secret a secret even from Uday - This balance between relationships is something that really touched me... You don't always need to impress anyone with the truth, you can keep a secret, you can hide something, you can be the one doing a mistake or whatever and STILL be the amazing one in a relationship. โค๏ธ

(b) My personality.... To some extent, Amrit.... Nooooo I don't want to be the "Perfect daughter" of my father ๐Ÿ˜† I love writing.... Things which I can't say loudly, I prefer to write them... Writing can be a beautiful weapon to express your feelings, opinions, fantasies and everything.... 

(c) Which character Vashma (Favourite) or Amrit (Personality)? Basically I don't want to change anything about anyone because I prefer flawed characters, I will find the beauty even in a flawed character ๐Ÿ˜† because "Sab aachche nehi hotein per thoda bohat aachchai sab mein hota hai" โค๏ธ

Originally posted by A_for_Arpita

(a) I like the most : Vashma โค๏ธ There are many reasons but what is most important is, She was waiting for Uday's approval before revealing her relationship status to Amrit despite of being a friend of Amrit, she is keeping Ranjhan's secret a secret even from Uday - This balance between relationships is something that really touched me... You don't always need to impress anyone with the truth, you can keep a secret, you can hide something, you can be the one doing a mistake or whatever and STILL be the amazing one in a relationship. โค๏ธ

(b) My personality.... To some extent, Amrit.... Nooooo I don't want to be the "Perfect daughter" of my father ๐Ÿ˜† I love writing.... Things which I can't say loudly, I prefer to write them... Writing can be a beautiful weapon to express your feelings, opinions, fantasies and everything.... 

(c) Which character Vashma (Favourite) or Amrit (Personality)? Basically I don't want to change anything about anyone because I prefer flawed characters, I will find the beauty even in a flawed character ๐Ÿ˜† because "Sab aachche nehi hotein per thoda bohat aachchai sab mein hota hai" โค๏ธ

Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿค—

What would you like to change in the story as Amrit or Vashma? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by nautankitadka

Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿค—

What would you like to change in the story as Amrit or Vashma? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

In story? Well as Amrit the 1st thing I am going to do is tell Randheer HOW Amazing he is โค๏ธ May be he knows but still he would love to listen that from Amrit... So yeah if I am Amrit phir Ranjhan's next writing is going to be on Randheer ๐Ÿ˜† 

As Vashma..... main Vashma hoti tho storeroom nehi jati ๐Ÿ™ˆ Vashmay k storyline hi Ulta kar deti soooo ๐Ÿคฃ Jokes apart ish story pe agar 1% bhi involve hone ka chance milta mere VashmAY ko main happy ending deti โค๏ธ

My personality is like......ahhh.... I think Amrit๐Ÿ˜† I mean I like writing stories and I would also love to have a Randheer Raizada in my life My favourite character is Randheer!!! I love everything about his personality. Uska shayarana mizaaz aur ladkiyo ke liye izzat

And if I had to change something as Amrit then first of all I will go back to the day when Randheer proposed her and  accept his proposal. Uss din uske saath sbka dil tuta tha๐Ÿ˜ญ And then I will go straight away to Lalaji and tell him that I love Randheer. Thappad pade ya chappal, pyaar to pyaar hai aur pyaar kiya to darna kya๐Ÿ˜† Mai bas unhe bol deti, fir baaki ka Randheer sambhal leta๐Ÿ˜†

a) I like both Randheer and Vashma canโ€™t choose a favourite between them. I like how Randheer believes in gender equality and wants women to be successful and fulfil their dreams. Also love the way he puts his arguments and thoughts respectfully in front of others 

Vashma because she is bold, courageous and is ready to fight for her people and what she believes is right. The girl gives her heart and soul to all her relationships. 

b) Maybe Amrit because Iโ€™m fond of writing and like expressing my thoughts and feelings in written form but the similarities end there 

c) As Randheer I would like Pagdi uncle to agree for AmDheerโ€™s alliance.
As Vashma I would like Farooq to fall for Kiranbala and leave Vashmay alone and give them a happy ending 

As for Amrit I want her to openly declare her love for Randheer 

Edited by Rainbow99 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by A_for_Arpita

In story? Well as Amrit the 1st thing I am going to do is tell Randheer HOW Amazing he is โค๏ธ May be he knows but still he would love to listen that from Amrit... So yeah if I am Amrit phir Ranjhan's next writing is going to be on Randheer ๐Ÿ˜† 

As Vashma..... main Vashma hoti tho storeroom nehi jati ๐Ÿ™ˆ Vashmay k storyline hi Ulta kar deti soooo ๐Ÿคฃ Jokes apart ish story pe agar 1% bhi involve hone ka chance milta mere VashmAY ko main happy ending deti โค๏ธ

Thanks for sharing! Love the responses ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

Originally posted by Vais1navi

My personality is like......ahhh.... I think Amrit๐Ÿ˜† I mean I like writing stories and I would also love to have a Randheer Raizada in my life My favourite character is Randheer!!! I love everything about his personality. Uska shayarana mizaaz aur ladkiyo ke liye izzat

And if I had to change something as Amrit then first of all I will go back to the day when Randheer proposed her and  accept his proposal. Uss din uske saath sbka dil tuta tha๐Ÿ˜ญ And then I will go straight away to Lalaji and tell him that I love Randheer. Thappad pade ya chappal, pyaar to pyaar hai aur pyaar kiya to darna kya๐Ÿ˜† Mai bas unhe bol deti, fir baaki ka Randheer sambhal leta๐Ÿ˜†

AmDheer DP, AmDheer in life..waah waah ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

Thanks for the response! 

Originally posted by Rainbow99

a) I like both Randheer and Vashma canโ€™t choose a favourite between them. I like how Randheer believes in gender equality and wants women to be successful and fulfil their dreams. Also love the way he puts his arguments and thoughts respectfully in front of others 

Vashma because she is bold, courageous and is ready to fight for her people and what she believes is right. The girl gives her heart and soul to all her relationships. 

b) Maybe Amrit because Iโ€™m fond of writing and like expressing my thoughts and feelings in written form but the similarities end there 

c) As Randheer I would like Pagdi uncle to agree for AmDheerโ€™s alliance.
As Vashma I would like Farooq to fall for Kiranbala and leave Vashmay alone and give them a happy ending 

As for Amrit I want her to openly declare her love for Randheer 

Thanks for the responses ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ

AmDheer ka bhala ho ๐Ÿ‘ 

Love your dedication for FarBala ๐Ÿ˜‚