Kairav is sucha a weak kid BTW always sickly --

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

Got from his mother, poor thing.

Lol ok. Naira chose to have him in extreme poverty & while doing physically demanding odd jobs. Then the poor kid spent first 5 years of his life in isolation & severe poverty (reflects on nutrition & healthcare). Then had an open heart surgery. 

Plus is constantly under stress & changing homes every few months because of his dumbass parents. May be let the child be 🤣

Edited by usernameyrkkh - 3 years ago

Sometimes I feel like the CVs get inspiration for "twists' through IF posts lool. It's annoying how predictable it was - same old typical route.

Originally posted by Kabhi18

Sometimes I feel like the CVs get inspiration for "twists' through IF posts lool. It's annoying how predictable it was - same old typical route.

The Creatives would be visiting all producers office to get their dumped scripts from old shows. Then mix and match from them would make up the story for YRKKH 😂😂

i hate how this forms a basis for her to be belittle and insulted 

-- because she needs money she has to degrade herself 

being poor  and having self respect is such a foreign concept in these shows they smash the self respect of the heroines by making someone in their family sick and them desperate for money that it makes being bought justifiable. 

I bet similarly to vedikas case maudi will die handing over a new zimadari to kartik🤢

i hate how this forms a basis for her to be belittle and insulted 

-- because she needs money she has to degrade herself 

being poor  and having self respect is such a foreign concept in these shows they smash the self respect of the heroines by making someone in their family sick and them desperate for money that it makes being bought justifiable. 

I bet similarly to vedikas case maudi will die handing over a new zimadari to kartik🤢

Actually Kartik needs her more than she needs him. 

Money can be arranged but he can’t arrange his dead wife’s look alike to save his son’s life.

No one has an upper hand in the situation; Kartik saved Maudi & now Sirat will save Kairav. 

If anything, Kartik needs to be indebted to Sirat going forward rather than throwing his attitude at her. Even she needs to tone down her attitude and be a bit more empathetic to his situation.