New work new character 🧐

Posted: 3 years ago

I think this girl is Preeti youngest sister. πŸ˜—

Originally posted by Neon9

I think this girl is Preeti youngest sister. πŸ˜—

Sid- Rashami show Dil se dil tak was on the lines of surrogacy. In that Jasmine's character's  (surrogate) look was similar to this girl.

It was Shashi sumeet ph. They're borrowing the concept from their old show I think πŸ™„

Originally posted by rdrp17

Sid- Rashami show Dil se dil tak was on the lines of surrogacy. In that Jasmine's character's  (surrogate) look was similar to this girl.

It was Shashi sumeet ph. They're borrowing the concept from their old show I think πŸ™„

Even her look is similar to Jasmine's character Teni. Oh no. πŸ€£πŸ€£

Originally posted by Neon9

Even her look is similar to Jasmine's character Teni. Oh no. πŸ€£πŸ€£

Exactly..πŸ˜†

But the age difference though.

Originally posted by SwatchColor

But the age difference though.

So maybe they won't introduce a love track between the surrogate and ML like they did in their previous show, bcos the basic concept of that show was surrogacy and love triangle. 

Here they're going to borrow the surrogacy angle only, hopefully. Can't tolerate another 3rd angle in SM now

Did any one remember salman, Rani and preeti zinta movie? - Chori Chori Chupke Chupke

Salman and Rani family don't know she cannot conceive so salman and Rani hire preeti who is a call girl. Preeti conceives in natural way as they cannot risk anyone kNowing it. Once preeti gets preg salman never touches her but seeing Rani and salman love preeti wants something like that for her and rejects to give baby to Rani... Climax preeti changes her heart and gives baby to Rani and leaves. Family thinks it is Rani and salman baby.. 

I think story going that way...

Originally posted by -PD-

Did any one remember salman, Rani and preeti zinta movie? - Chori Chori Chupke Chupke

Salman and Rani family don't know she cannot conceive so salman and Rani hire preeti who is a call girl. Preeti conceives in natural way as they cannot risk anyone kNowing it. Once preeti gets preg salman never touches her but seeing Rani and salman love preeti wants something like that for her and rejects to give baby to Rani... Climax preeti changes her heart and gives baby to Rani and leaves. Family thinks it is Rani and salman baby.. 

I think story going that way...

I really hope it doesn’t go the CCCC route cuz that would mean KT having sex with that young ass girl which is just disgusting 🀒 ... really hope it’s just surrogacy and will be done through IVF. 

I really can’t watch KT having sex with that girl for a effing baby.. I think I will have to quit watching the show.. it will ruin KeerTi for me.. 

Even I had started watching any show after so long as I loved the concept, I love Manav and Rati and the story was so different. If they start making it so sad and with all those repeated story lines then it will be hard to continue watching it. I just hope they maintain the original flavour of the show and Preeti's report is wrong.