•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

What a boring and choppy valentines sequence. 

Apart from abrarguns chemistry NOTHING WORKED.

Sarguns outfit was tacky to me. Idk why but hted the blouse.

Rudra still in his stinky 1 week clothes. They can arrange for a whole valentines with permission but police wont let him change his shirt? Really? Even a prisoner outfit would be fine. 

The direction was poor. All the little scenes were rushed, and and the entire sequence was quick. 

I hate to say but even rushas chemistry was a little low. 

What i hated MOST was that they recycle AGAR TUM SATH HO which they literally used on fake rudra and preesha. That song is tarnished for them imo and this sequence was a little more ruined 

Now preesha gonna end up dead?

Another frickin plan or she really dying?

.jeez. this entire show is giving me such a headache. 

Originally posted by xxMATSxx

Rudra still in his stinky 1 week clothes. They can arrange for a whole valentines with permission but police wont let him change his shirt? Really? Even a prisoner outfit would be fine. 

The direction was poor. All the little scenes were rushed, and and the entire sequence was quick. 

What i hated MOST was that they recycle AGAR TUM SATH HO which they literally used on fake rudra and preesha. That song is tarnished for them imo and this sequence was a little more ruined 

I doubt so,it might be Rudrakshs nightmare.Anyways truly the show is headache right now,better stop watching and preserve your mental health 

Originally posted by xxMATSxx

I loved it but I guess every11 has their own liking but they both thy looked nyc ... and beautiful ... 

Ofcourse she not dead ... it's either a dream or a trap for mahima to accept her sins

Originally posted by aishasully1993

I loved it but I guess every11 has their own liking but they both thy looked nyc ... and beautiful ... 

Ofcourse she not dead ... it's either a dream or a trap for mahima to accept her sins

I liked it toosmiley36...more fond of subtle, soft scenes personally....and the yes I did remember fake Rudra when the song played, but I love this song, so liked the scene anywayssmiley1

Preesha dying must be either dream / some ridiculous trap

...unless they're thinking of punar janam😂smiley39

Originally posted by Datura

I liked it toosmiley36...more fond of subtle, soft scenes personally....and the yes I did remember fake Rudra when the song played, but I love this song, so liked the scene anywayssmiley1

Preesha dying must be either dream / some ridiculous trap

...unless they're thinking of punar janam😂smiley39

Yh it was nyc obviously they couldnt overly romance cuz they r in jail and the moment wasnt rght it just made him smile and that's what she wanted ...

I defo think it's a plan other wise maybe someone dream lekin agar plan hua then itll be awesome lol 

Lunar jam nit all that crap plz ...😆