Abrargun SHIPPER YHC Creatives!

Posted: 3 years ago

Who else thinks the creatives love ship Abrar - Sargun together.. look at the way they are arranging scenes/ situations for them🙈

1) Mistletoe kiss during Christmas (it is believed to be lucky for couples🤣)

2) They actually arranged an entire romantic set up & made them say ILU to each other on actual Valentine's day😉😂 In their mutual ILU their was no mention of Rudra or Preesha.. the cake also just had "Happy Valentine's day", no Rusha.. They made them cut the cake, feed each other the same piece of cake, give rose, romantic dance, have candle light dinner together & gave Sargun beautiful saree💕.. in short arranged a pretty good date for them on exact Valentine's day night.. when it was telecasted a week later, ie today🤭 Usually episodes are shot at a 3 days gap, here they went out of the way to shoot the sequence much earlier to coincide it with Feb 14.. I found it amusing 😏

P.S Editor did a dirty job.. SBS segment had much more scenes.. even the SBS scenes were edited, u can see the patchiness.. So we haven't seen even half of what was shot🙄 There were parts in SBS where I didn't even understand whether it was Rusha or Abrargun (Eg. Rudra running & Pree trying to catch him, why would they do that🤔.. that looked funny)

Anyway I hope Abrargun as Rusha had fun this Valentine's day🥰 Thanks to YHC team, give them more of situation specific romance in future too☺️

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Rusha_yhc1

Who else thinks the creatives love ship Abrar - Sargun together.. look at the way they are arranging scenes/ situations for them🙈

2) They actually arranged an entire romantic set up & made them say ILU to each other on actual Valentine's day😉😂 In their mutual ILU their was no mention of Rudra or Preesha.. the cake also just had "Happy Valentine's day", no Rusha.. They made them cut the cake, feed each other the same piece of cake, romantic dance, have candle light dinner together & gave Sargun beautiful saree💕.. in short arranged a pretty good date for them on exact Valentine's day night.. when it was telecasted a week later, ie today🤭 Usually episodes are shot at a 3 days gap, here they went out of the way to shoot the sequence.. I found it amusing 😏

P.S Editor did a dirty job.. SBS segment had much more scenes.. even the SBS scenes were edited, u can see the patchiness.. So we haven't seen even half of what was shot🙄 There were parts in SBS where I didn't even understand whether it was Rusha or Abrargun (Eg. Rudra running & Pree trying to catch him, why would they do that🤔.. that looked funny)

Anyway I hope Abrargun as Rusha had fun this Valentine's day🥰 Thanks to YHC team, give them more of situation specific romance in future too☺️

No she did say happy valentine day hubby it was a really  cute I wish they hadn't cut but I ahve a feeling only hotstar did it cuz there were scenes missing u could tell I hope they show on tv but yea thy are beautiful

Did u hear about change if time 

Originally posted by aishasully1993

No she did say happy valentine day hubby it was a really  cute I wish they hadn't cut but I ahve a feeling only hotstar did it cuz there were scenes missing u could tell I hope they show on tv but yea thy are beautiful

Did u hear about change if time 

That's what I said .. only her 1st dialogue had hubby.. their mutual ILU didn't have have hubby wifey or Rudra Preesha..

No it's not hotstar that edited.. they don't edit this much, that too without any reason. Its the team that edited to fill in more drama because of may be Big boss finale.. Drama + dramatic precap was for that.. so edited out Rusha scenes to accommodate TRP drama..

@bold Yes, I replied about it in some other topic (Rudra replacement poll)

That's what I said .. only her 1st dialogue had hubby.. their mutual ILU didn't have have hubby wifey or Rudra Preesha..

No it's not hotstar that edited.. they don't edit this much, that too without any reason. Its the team that edited to fill in more drama because of may be Big boss finale.. Drama + dramatic precap was for that.. so edited out Rusha scenes to accommodate TRP drama..

@bold Yes, I replied about it in some other topic (Rudra replacement poll)

I knw man mushkil se milta hai yeh scenes aur usmein bhi cut anywy am happy with wat they showed hopefully yeh mahima ka jald khatam ho bas 

Marjayein toh hi behtar hai or hanged till death

2) They actually arranged an entire romantic set up & made them say ILU to each other on actual Valentine's day😉😂 In their mutual ILU their was no mention of Rudra or Preesha.. the cake also just had "Happy Valentine's day", no Rusha.. They made them cut the cake, feed each other the same piece of cake, give rose, romantic dance, have candle light dinner together & gave Sargun beautiful saree💕.. in short arranged a pretty good date for them on exact Valentine's day night.. when it was telecasted a week later, ie today🤭 Usually episodes are shot at a 3 days gap, here they went out of the way to shoot the sequence much earlier to coincide it with Feb 14.. I found it amusing 😏

Agreed,btw the kiss wasn’t completely mistletoe😜 lip-to-lip kiss are out of scope of Indian television shows😜.

Originally posted by Ghumhai1234

Agreed,btw the kiss wasn’t completely mistletoe😜 lip-to-lip kiss are out of scope of Indian television shows😜.

Its not necessary to have lip kiss under mistletoe 🙈.. any kiss is considered to be lucky 😉

Love their chemistry mann😳❤️ I wonder why I dont see their offscreen pics or bts much!😔 

Originally posted by ShrustiM

Love their chemistry mann😳❤️ I wonder why I dont see their offscreen pics or bts much!😔 

Oh.. we won't get offscreen & BTS because of someone's GF's obsessive compulsive insecurity disorder😂 Every action (offscreen pic/BTS) has an equal, opposite & immediate social media over-reaction🤣 So by now YHC FD is used to it... It's better to have no BTS than tolerate unnecessary drama🤣

Oh.. we won't get offscreen & BTS because of someone's GF's obsessive compulsive insecurity disorder😂 Every action (offscreen pic/BTS) has an equal, opposite & immediate social media over-reaction🤣 So by now YHC FD is used to it... It's better to have no BTS than tolerate unnecessary drama🤣

Lol I was just thnkn the sme but it's sad though sometimes toh chalta hai lekin kabhi nahi ite annoying yaar we are like so deprived of it😭

Originally posted by aishasully1993

Lol I was just thnkn the sme but it's sad though sometimes toh chalta hai lekin kabhi nahi ite annoying yaar we are like so deprived of it😭

Haha, I have actually gotten used to it😆 I get entertained more by someone getting triggered over the slightest of a normal offscreen BTS🤣 That predictable counter-action / reaction is my major source of entertainment in this show.. At first I used to get annoyed, now I laugh at how fake & funny the entire situation is🤪 I don't even know why some fans get upset EVEN NOW.. it's so predictable, just when an offscreen BTS comes, we know what's going to happen next (that day or next day🤪). Our FD gets triggered over 1 pic just like the "other person" who gets triggered over 1 BTS.. both are unhealthy 🤣. If the show to run long enough things will get better with time.. I have always loved celebrities & their real life comedy..u just need patience to enjoy it😛 

For the time being, I just want good Rusha scenes everyday, it's lack of Rusha that causes more deprivation to FD than offscreen... If on-screen is good, nobody gives a damn to offscreen.. it just goes into BG & keeps changing every month😆 It's lack of Rusha that leads people to crave for offscreen BTS..  Getting tons of BTS but show being trash / going off air won't help. In any case 90% of the celebs just pretend "friendships/relationships" during the course of the show.. and once the show is over, they just disappear & fans just get stuck. So I'm not a big fan of offscreen BTS but ya, once in a while it's good if that make fans happy🤣. The better & practical solution is to get good Rusha scenes, till the show runs.. which can be cherished forever.. offscreen & other things are just secondary & immaterial 💕