Why parallel tracks? Your take?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

After watching again a passable episode, one thing I have been wondering is why so many parallel tracks happening like the fire incident, Kinjal job track and now maybe this pakhi suicide one (still rumors.. lets see)? Why they are not focusing on Anu's next journey as an independent woman??

I believe that thr main reason is that Anu's journey will be the LAST good track. As in, the main reason of parallel tracks right now could be because once the "last good track" starts, Kavya will be completely turned into a negative character. Due to her insecurities (which now I feel is proving right as we can see by V's feelings towards Anu), she will turn black from the dark gray she is now. Main two focus will be Anu's journey and Kavya's vamp antics... Which I believe makers would want to avoid to save it from becoming a typical saas bahu drama and risk losing viewership so soon..

Sure there will be parallel tracks of Samar's love story and toshu-kinjal equation and Pakhi attitude change etc..but wo kitna hi audience ko glued rakh payega?

What's your take? I just hope they don't it soooo much ki abhi hi viewership kho jaye🤢

Agree. Instead of Anupama's journey makers are showing side tracks like Pakhi's drama vanraj's birthday celebration etc.

Makers are clever they know what bring trp

Past week anupama vs vanraj give this week 3.8 trp

Iam sure their divorce track also bring good trp 

And rahe baat anupama journey track ke that toh defo bring trp and makers know this iam sure they bring that when they feel trp decreasing

Becoz abhi trp increasing

Fans loving anupama vs vanraj 

Originally posted by Susan.Dsouza

Makers are clever they know what bring trp

Past week anupama vs vanraj give this week 3.8 trp

Iam sure their divorce track also bring good trp 

And rahe baat anupama journey track ke that toh defo bring trp and makers know this iam sure they bring that when they feel trp decreasing

Becoz abhi trp increasing

Fans loving anupama vs vanraj 

Yeah they know very well how to increase TRP. 

It’s good to have parallel tracks and let other characters develop too else the burden of it all will fall on 1 or 2 characters/actors and will hamper the longevity of the show.

I like parallel tracks! It gives dimension and depth to the supporting characters. In most shows, supporting characters are just plot tools conveniently used to push the story of the leads further.

My favourite has to be Kinjal and Pakhi’s dynamic. It doesn’t involve anupamaa playing saviour, and Kinjal just amazes me more and more every single time! If her character becomes a mom, she would be far better than Anupamaa. 

See they need to focus on this ema and how the situation of kavya in their life is affecting each person.. it started with samar and now its pakhi.. next it might be baa or may be toshu.. so this is important has kavya vanraj relationship is affecting everyone.. all these ppl who were at some time mean with anu r getting their karma one by one 

Yes exactly but all we got in terms of Anu's independant journey so far was that horrible fire track that lasted two episodes ðŸ¤”