Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

Raghav has parental issues

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Raghav said that he can not see any kid in pain. He is very soft with kids. It seems he had a troubled childhood. Either his parents were abusive or they had a tragic death. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanviSia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MOTHER-

Raghav said that he can not see any kid in pain. He is very soft with kids. It seems he had a troubled childhood. Either his parents were abusive or they had a tragic death. 

He seem to have a troubled childhood and also broken past love. Also to do something with his own people throwing him out because he was not having money to live or something. All this bitterness mounted up on him. Now he has all the money and trying to prove his heart that this is how one needs to lead life but he is unable to figure out what is missing out in his life. Which eventually will be figured out once the he falls in love with the right person. 

__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

He’s obviously sore about people pretending to care when his life experience has taught him that they evidently don’t. But with women.. it is not mere anger. There’s an undeniable bitterness that runs deeper than he lets on. 

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yaa for sure he has troubled past but somebody will be in his family for sure bcz they will start pallavi trouble once enters the rao house 🏡 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

I do feel the same that he has parental issue. Raghav is such a mysterious character and i love the raw mystery surrounded him

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Raghav seems to be typical broken male lead needing a sweet innocent girl to enter his life 

It’s like watch a hotter version of Raman / rest of Ektas leads

Please make him a little different 

Please give the FL some guts. When that old lady gave her the white sari she should have said no and walked home in her original sari 

the white sari got wet and ruined neways so what was the point??

At least the ML’s aim is in point . I mean the way the sindoor landed everywhere but her hairline was pretty 👌🏼

I do like that the FL inlaws are nice and progressive ... the family seems nice save the one overdressed made up one note vamp who sleeps in her jewellery and makeup 

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Please give the FL some guts. When that old lady gave her the white sari she should have said no and walked home in her original sari 

That's interesting because I actually gained respect for Pallavi in the way she handled that nasty woman. She said, I'll wear the saree because I respect you as an elder but not because I don't believe in my right to wear colour. In fact, after that scene I thought to myself that perhaps that is a good way for me to handle those who are of a different generation and may have different ideas. Do as they ask but be clear that I'm doing it out of respect for their age not their perspective. It's a win-win.