Kaatelal & Sons

Vikram role ended

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

So yes you heard it right , The actor did his last shoot today. I don't know but I was quite sure because he was doing double project's . 

I m just hoping Paras role didn't end like this and he is permanent. Not able to watch ...😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail

OMG!! Matlab Gunnu/Garima story ka The End? Or are they getting a new Vikram for her? 😲🤔

I hope she gets a new ML. This is sad news 😵

P.S Dont think Paras is leaving so soon 😆 Dr. Chota Haddi is here to stay and entertain us ❤️

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago
Ayu_12 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nautankitadka

OMG!! Matlab Gunnu/Garima story ka The End? Or are they getting a new Vikram for her? 😲🤔

I hope she gets a new ML. This is sad news 😵

P.S Dont think Paras is leaving so soon 😆 Dr. Chota Haddi is here to stay and entertain us ❤️

I hear Ankit contract ended as per the video owner . But I want to know why they choose an actor who was temporary rather permanent ? Male lead ka contract itni jaldi end ni hota ya toh Ankit khud iss role ko temporary liya ho because of double project . 

Yarr wohi pramod gaya toh serial hi chala jayega 

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I like pramod - susheela , 

I wish they find some one like susheela - fearless, bindhas and jadbudhhi type for garima (as she is clever & emotional ).

Ayu_12 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: A4Anjie

I like pramod - susheela , 

I wish they find some one like susheela - fearless, bindhas and jadbudhhi type for garima (as she is clever & emotional ).

Exactly , I found Vikram character was executed well maybe because of actor contract and temporary role .

dhun.laagi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ayu_12

I hear Ankit contract ended as per the video owner . But I want to know why they choose an actor who was temporary rather permanent ? Male lead ka contract itni jaldi end ni hota ya toh Ankit khud iss role ko temporary liya ho because of double project . Yarr wohi pramod gaya toh serial hi chala jayega  

Well, wish Ankit Bhaiya the best for his future, aur toh kuch nai bol sakte hai 👍🏼

I dont know what was in anyone's mind, just hope Garima gets a new lead asap, so she also gets to have her own version of happiness away from Ruhils. 

Pramod nai jayega, abhi toh wo apne Mummy ke saath humare girls ko empower kar raha hai, he is important to the storyline 😳

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Well, wish Ankit Bhaiya the best for his future, aur toh kuch nai bol sakte hai 👍🏼

I dont know what was in anyone's mind, just hope Garima gets a new lead asap, so she also gets to have her own version of happiness away from Ruhils. 

Pramod nai jayega, abhi toh wo apne Mummy ke saath humare girls ko empower kar raha hai, he is important to the storyline 😳

Haa mrs chautala banana hai susheela ko apni banana hai 🤣

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Haa mrs chautala banana hai susheela ko apni banana hai 🤣

Mrs Mini Chautala has already PLANNED it all for Pramod 😆

Sasumaa se impress hokar bete se shaadi kar legi 😛

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Mrs Mini Chautala has already PLANNED it all for Pramod 😆

Sasumaa se impress hokar bete se shaadi kar legi 😛

Haa ... Beta bhi pasand aa hi jayega

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Haa ... Beta bhi pasand aa hi jayega

Susheela ko Pramod pasand hai, lekin Mini Aunty se zyaada inspired hai aur pyaar hai 😆❤️