❤️ Molkki Chatting Corner #2 ❤️

Posted: 3 years ago

( Tag Credit: Sutapasima )

❤️❤️ Welcome Molkki forum friends ❤️❤️

Here is our second chatting corner, our little corner to express our views, have healthy discussions and strengthen the bond of friendship. 

❤️Please follow Chat Club Rules:❤️

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1258959 

In addition to the above-mentioned section guidelines, at all times India-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules ... 

❤️Highlighting an extract form the IF COC ❤️

Sharing Personal Information and Privacy - You are welcome to discuss PROFESSIONAL updates by the celebrities and production house associated with this show but any PERSONAL photographs and updates will NOT be allowed on IF. They may be celebrities/public figures but everyone is entitled to their privacy and as such that right will be respected.

❤️❤️

Additionally, Do not share your personal information with others on the net. If you are sharing any information with an unknown person you are doing that at your own risk. The conversation that takes place in private messages, Facebook, the messenger between two people is between them and not to be shared on the open forum. Privacy and safety of members are of prime importance on IF. If anyone is found sharing members' private and personal content from other social networking sites on IF, they will be held responsible for breaching privacy and should be prepared for the consequences. 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

Congrats on the new CC everyone🥳

Thks Suta ji 🤗❤️

Congratulations🥳

Thanks sutapa🤗

Originally posted by Ziva01

Arey yaar i meaning acting se achcha lag raha tha 

I ll see it online then

Jab mein check kiya tha forum wasn't opened yetsmiley36

Let move to new CC Mani..

Suta ji made itsmiley4

Ohhhh aese acting se... Achcha hai...bich bich me telugu dialogue hai jo samaj nahi aate bas...

South vale log hindi bolte hai na waise hindi bokta hai hero...to log usko judge kar rahe hai😭

Originally posted by Manisha_IF

Congratulations🥳

Thanks sutapa🤗

So Mani u saw ShaKhi Vday dance...i hvn't yet...i hv to catch up with the epis 

Now with Mehendi rachnewali...i ll see it online too😆...total 3 shows am going to watch then😳🤣

Ohhhh aese acting se... Achcha hai...bich bich me telugu dialogue hai jo samaj nahi aate bas...

South vale log hindi bolte hai na waise hindi bokta hai hero...to log usko judge kar rahe hai😭

Okie ...but he ll hv accent which is obvious..he is a soutenu actor...but i think the better than salt na😳

So Mani u saw ShaKhi Vday dance...i hvn't yet...i hv to catch up with the epis 

Now with Mehendi rachnewali...i ll see it online too😆...total 3 shows am going to watch then😳🤣

Baki hai ShaKhi ka dance dekhna

Abhi to me ShaKhi anmol se sach bulvayenge us episode pe hu...

Waha se sare episodes baki hai

Okie ...but he ll hv accent which is obvious..he is a soutenu actor...but i think the better than salt na😳

salt se to lakh guna achcha hai ye hero

Iska nam bhi mast hai❤️

Sai ketn rao

Baki hai ShaKhi ka dance dekhna

Abhi to me ShaKhi anmol se sach bulvayenge us episode pe hu...

Waha se sare episodes baki hai

I hv to catch up from Vday epi ...i read the dance was well beautiful and ShaKhi nailed it ...choreographer us IMMJ2 one😆

salt se to lakh guna achcha hai ye hero

Iska nam bhi mast hai❤️

Sai ketn rao

Yeah from promo angry hero wali vibes arahi thi and as u said he is typical fanfiction wali hero