2 Girls VS MCP- Indigestible Pill Now but Fruitful One Day!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

I'm going to keep this post a bit short and try my best to make it more cohesive as the readers can get the point.

Ever since the robbery track (especially from the part after Susheela arrived after running away to meet Hooda) began, I actually appreciate the writers for how, in less than 10-20 episodes established a buildup until we have gotten to reach the climax point which we are observing presently. 

Blood is boiling, mind is getting agitated, body is suffering from trauma upon getting triggered, emotional breakdown/high exposure of vulnerability upon DP's hospitalization, trying to rationalize the point of eradicating MCP/gender discrimination --- basically, a plethora of emotional and physical breakdowns served on a platter for the characters and the viewers to swallow. Not an easy pill to swallow as reality has hit home on both ends. By both ends, I mean those who want to enforce the gender discrimination and those who want to enforce gender equalism. 

As Mini stated correctly, the battle has to begin from the house because their own atmosphere has ingredients to serve a dish called "Male Chauvinist Perception." Until that dish doesn't get demolished permanently from within ourselves, silent spectators will continue to propagate the situation till the worst point.

Whether it is any battle, confidence and strategic planning is imperative for fruitful results to be achieved!

That's all!

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago

I'm such a HUGE fan of Mini after yesterday's episode! โค๏ธ

Pramod is SOOO lucky to have a family like that ๐Ÿค—

Just the mentor the girls needed and now they will set everything right and get back on track by following their hearts 

DP ka ghamand aur Jagat ki chaal both will fail in front of their renewed confidence ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Kaatelal and Sons is serving us exactly what we signed up for when we started watching, and I am glad we are getting to witness the journey ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Originally posted by nautankitadka

I'm such a HUGE fan of Mini after yesterday's episode! โค๏ธ

Pramod is SOOO lucky to have a family like that ๐Ÿค—

Just the mentor the girls needed and now they will set everything right and get back on track by following their hearts 

DP ka ghamand aur Jagat ki chaal both will fail in front of their renewed confidence ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Kaatelal and Sons is serving us exactly what we signed up for when we started watching, and I am glad we are getting to witness the journey ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Yes, it was indeed an actually very well established. Right from when DP was triggered from Garima suggesting for the option of doing part time jobs or working at K&S to the present phase. You can visualize how well the scene was developed for the characters to blast in their own ways. Jagat got boiled by his Bhaisaab (who seems like Vikram's father for some reason but I could be incorrect๐Ÿ˜†), DP getting boiled by his daughters working/doing work that is deemed as unsuitable for them, girls getting boiled by Jagat's plan & propagating DP more into his belief, etc. 

Originally posted by Meena_J

Yes, it was indeed an actually very well established. Right from when DP was triggered from Garima suggesting for the option of doing part time jobs or working at K&S to the present phase. You can visualize how well the scene was developed for the characters to blast in their own ways. Jagat got boiled by his Bhaisaab (who seems like Vikram's father for some reason but I could be incorrect๐Ÿ˜†), DP getting boiled by his daughters working/doing work that is deemed as unsuitable for them, girls getting boiled by Jagat's plan & propagating DP more into his belief, etc. 

I am loving this new track, coz it focuses on how the girls are going to carve their own identity and fight not just Jagat, but the person they have seen as a hero throughout their life - their Papaji and the society for what is right! Standing up for what matters the most to them, and ensuring that they do their responsibilities is an awesome thing. It is not easy, but it is commendable that they are taking steps to reach there ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I am loving this new track, coz it focuses on how the girls are going to carve their own identity and fight not just Jagat, but the person they have seen as a hero throughout their life - their Papaji and the society for what is right! Standing up for what matters the most to them, and ensuring that they do their responsibilities is an awesome thing. It is not easy, but it is commendable that they are taking steps to reach there ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Correct! The precap showed a lot of stuff happening yesterday so let's see how they roll it out. Girls taking up the financial charge and household charge. Would be interesting to see Kusum's contribution particularly.

Originally posted by Meena_J

Correct! The precap showed a lot of stuff happening yesterday so let's see how they roll it out. Girls taking up the financial charge and household charge. Would be interesting to see Kusum's contribution particularly.

Did DP get a heart attack after hearing Jagat's dhamki? And yes, it is awful how he is hell bent on propagating the old school rules even after their condition is bad. The girls are going to have a war to fight now, inside and outside the house 

Did DP get a heart attack after hearing Jagat's dhamki? And yes, it is awful how he is hell bent on propagating the old school rules even after their condition is bad. The girls are going to have a war to fight now, inside and outside the house 

i saw the amulet in his hand lol ...idk what really happened or what was the reason for him getting knocked out lol