•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Recent spoilers involving Prithvi Krithika shaadi are really really scary to me. Now we will have Prithvi too under the same roof or what? All this happening in the absence of Rishab. I guess in a way Kareena bua deserves this.

Why would prithvi live in the Luthra house ? Kritika will go live at his place unless Karena or Karan make up some silly reason to make him a ghar Jamai! I am sure this is a plan made by Sherlyn and prithvi ! She’s fed up of Mahira ! And she has no story honestly without Rishabh ! So guessing the makers will move ahead with property issues and hopefully reveal the reason why prithvi Sherlyn hate Rishabh ! Hopefully by then the baby arrives and there is a leap ! 

Originally posted by taher33

Why would prithvi live in the Luthra house ? Kritika will go live at his place unless Karena or Karan make up some silly reason to make him a ghar Jamai! I am sure this is a plan made by Sherlyn and prithvi ! She’s fed up of Mahira ! And she has no story honestly without Rishabh ! So guessing the makers will move ahead with property issues and hopefully reveal the reason why prithvi Sherlyn hate Rishabh ! Hopefully by then the baby arrives and there is a leap ! 

Prithvi is probably going to live with Kritika at the Luthra house, primarily giving the reason that after whatever the 'Luthras' had done to them his mother did not accept him and Kritika to his house so he is going to stay at Luthra house with Kiritika. 🤪(I just making wild guesses here)

He's going to stay at LH Otherwise what's the uss

Watching Sherlyn beating Prithvi is a treat.... initially Prithvi was psycho... but later on Sherlyn started standing her ground and beating him left right and centre whenever he tries to betray him.... bts dekh kr hi I was laughing like hell... don’t know how much fun I will have when I see this in episode... its way too fun.... #welcomebackPM ....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by nikkiGarg - 3 years ago

Originally posted by nikkiGarg

Watching Sherlyn beating Prithvi is a treat.... initially Prithvi was psycho... but later on Sherlyn started standing her ground and beating him left right and centre whenever he tries to betray him.... bts dekh kr hi I was laughing like hell... don’t know how much fun I will have when I see this in episode... its way too fun.... #welcomebackPM ....🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣 I watched the clip. It was hilarious and he fell down also. 🤪

Originally posted by music_girl

🤣🤣 I watched the clip. It was hilarious and he fell down also. 🤪

Hey Spicy Sherlyn baby beating her Punnu baby 😂😂

What a delight to watch after so long!!!

I also want Rishabh back who would also sophisticatedly insult PM.

I agree !Rishabh needs to be back for at least one or two episodes ! It’s the same production house so they should for us Kundali bhagya fans who still stick with show despite it’s mostly crappy storylines ! Hopefully prithvi ( who is always entertaining !!) being some movement in the story lines ! Sherlyn and prithvi need to bring the luthras to their knees and ruin them ! That should shut Karena buas mouth once and for all ! Double trouble - her son in law and her preferred choice of DIL of luthra bahu both deceiving her ! Then her “ middle class middle class “ lecture can stop !l”