Posted: 3 years ago

Hello there,

Its an exciting start off to this show, and I am really excited to watch further episodes. What I heard from spoilers that the original had mystery around Pallavi's character, and people didn't know about her being already married and her fears.

But what I gathered from this version episodes that Raghav is actually the mysterious one here, atleast till now.

Why he always says that women can't be trusted and love is not so easy? where is his family? does he stay alone? Backstory of raghav, which I have a feeling will have a heartbreak story with an ex.

Raghav's characterisation and his back story have me glued. what do you guys think, we might find out in future? do you think, we will be introduced to his family?? 

Originally posted by shagun_sarun

Hello there,

Its an exciting start off to this show, and I am really excited to watch further episodes. What I heard from spoilers that the original had mystery around Pallavi's character, and people didn't know about her being already married and her fears.

But what I gathered from this version episodes that Raghav is actually the mysterious one here, atleast till now.

Why he always says that women can't be trusted and love is not so easy? where is his family? does he stay alone? Backstory of raghav, which I have a feeling will have a heartbreak story with an ex.

Raghav's characterisation and his back story have me glued. what do you guys think, we might find out in future? do you think, we will be introduced to his family?? 

Agree with you, he must be having a broken past love. Or probably he lost his loved one too. I also felt toxic/separated parents angle to his story. Need to see how the story unfolds!

Also at one point he says that love is a feeling beyond anyone's understanding,  showing his faith in love. and then acts all misogynistic . He's really mysterious. 

Hi... I some how feel that kirti and her mom is somewhat connected to his family... Like may be sister and mom... Idk... I just felt... After today's epi.. Just a wild guess

Originally posted by shreesharamesh

Hi... I some how feel that kirti and her mom is somewhat connected to his family... Like may be sister and mom... Idk... I just felt... After today's epi.. Just a wild guess

Yes, I felt like gold-digger and her mom. It feels like kirti and her mom has done some kind of fraud. Or maybe they are his family...lets see how it unfolds!

I think Raghav's hurt is related to his parents' relationship. Either they two broke up or they neglected him. 

yes you are probably right... that is why he said tumhari wajah se mera pahli baar nuksaan hua hai...

keerti is his sister and in episode 5 or in upcoming week raghav past and childhood ll be revealed a little bit 

Originally posted by Mahaali2905

keerti is his sister and in episode 5 or in upcoming week raghav past and childhood ll be revealed a little bit 

Oh! Then My guess is rigth 😁 she is his sister 

hey Mahaali, are they following Gorintaku serial verbatim? is that how you knew that in episode 5 she will be exposed as her sister? or were you just predicting.. 😛😛