Kundali Bhagya

Prithvi proposed Kritika”

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

no proposal direct wedding but why kritika agreed that remains to see...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Really ?? 

Will kareena agree in the first place ??

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

Really ?? 

Will kareena agree in the first place ??

that’s for writers to show and us to watch....,

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I guessed it😆

Punnu devil might be Kareena's son in law🤣

I will feel bad for Kritika but Kareena deserves this 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

I guessed it😆

Punnu devil might be Kareena's son in law🤣

I will feel bad for Kritika but Kareena deserves this 

I don’t feel bad for her at all...and I am looking forward for Prithvi’s re entry... really they should get rid of mahira... she isn’t even funny... I think the USP of show was that the villain was villainero ... sherlyn and prithvi, when together, are funny as hell and sinister like no one...it was a laughing riot...the cat and mouse game between preeran and prithlyn...nobody likes negativity atleast I don’t....sarla water tank and cringy mahira made me quit the show...I am looking forward for Prithvi...the guy brings a sweet smile on my face with his antics...kash Pawan b hota... for a change if instead of luthra boys, writers focus on luthra sisters and their deewane ... it would be fun...sammy was always a sweet boy ....he needs to be in action and only pawan can incite that...Akshay, well the second akshay detested srishti... the new akshay was smitten with srishti....so his character sketch kept on changing... and he is out of the show for now...

one thing that I didn’t understand is that if they really need to get rid of Akshay’s role then why not expose him fully...it hardly makes sense...unless kritika going negative for a while and then becoming positive again once she gets to know Akshay’s truth...and her redemption will be triggered but karan ka redemption to hua ni uska kya khaak hoga...

Edited by nikkiGarg - 3 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Oh wow prithvi agaya and saath mein, mein bhi. Ab  mahira ko out kardo now that the Kundali's best villain has returned and rishabh returning too and both luthra brother vs prithvi will feel like good old days of kundali are back pre-mahira.  Also agreed with above comment that they should bring back pawan two and then prithvilyn-pawan trio will be fun to watch along side luthra brothers. 

Edited by sammy17 - 3 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Oh wow prithvi agaya and saath mein, mein bhi. Ab  mahira ko out kardo now that the Kundali's best villain has returned and rishabh returning too and both luthra brother vs prithvi will feel like good old days of kundali are back pre-mahira.  Also agreed with above comment that they should bring back pawan two and then prithvilyn-pawan trio will be fun to watch along side luthra brothers. 

pawan won’t be back sammy... he got a new show as lead... “udariyan” if I remember correctly so why will he do a side villain character.... so pawan is not coming back....ab jo b h...sherlyn and prithvi hi h...

Edited by nikkiGarg - 3 years ago
Spunkysoul_Megz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Akshay's character will vanish from the show I think atleast for quite some time. His exposure/ redemption ka toh we should not even hope. Kdb hai yahan keval villan kaand karte hai, Preeta accuse hoti hai aur fir naya track aa jaata hai. Villans ka koi exposure nahi hota bs bechaari doormat Preeta par charges badhte jaate hai aur saath hi either a negative/villan, useless or flipper characters bhi bad jaata hai.

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avichi_preeran

Akshay's character will vanish from the show I think atleast for quite some time. His exposure/ redemption ka toh we should not even hope. Kdb hai yahan keval villan kaand karte hai, Preeta accuse hoti hai aur fir naya track aa jaata hai. Villans ka koi exposure nahi hota bs bechaari doormat Preeta par charges badhte jaate hai aur saath hi either a negative/villan, useless or flipper characters bhi bad jaata hai.

baat agr flipper characters ki kre to I must say Karan b bht bada flipper h... kbhi bina baat k preeta ki insult kr deta h... kbhi bina kisi logic k usko support krne lgta h... normally if a person breaks your sisters marriage... a normal person reacts angrily doesn’t matter how much love is there.... preeta wasn’t able to prove anything.... real life me b mandap r shadi tootna is a big deal... and yha to romance chl ra h...logic or kdb ka koi rishta ni rha ab...

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

pawan won’t be back sammy... he got a new show as lead... “udariyan” if I remember correctly so why will he do a side villain character.... so pawan is not coming back....ab jo b h...sherlyn and prithvi hi h...

That sucks. Happy for the actor. At least we have prithvi ❤️