Who has a party for their dead wife a few months after her death?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

🤢M sorry but the grandiose way they were celebrating a dead person aniversary with a live person was so creepy i know they were setting the stage for a sirat goenka family sighting but it was so cringe ever since dushman guy planned that party and idiotically even though he is poor as well suddenly thinks everything in the world is free it was super cringe

also kartik today teaching the chef/or waiter that the business should give bigger cakes to people who dont pay enough for them was so dumb is he not a business man? 

Then he should hand out goenka diamonds for free🤢

the red dress was hideous why do they have to dress shivangi like this in functions -- red doesnt suit her firstly and that dress was so ill fitting

i cant remember much of that boxing episode because it was even more cringe imagine doing all that work for a role where they have such cringey fight scenes 

i hate her boxing /sirat background music so much unlike kartik's professor aggression one it does nothing for me

Cringey episode - cringey sirat and cringey goenkas

wonder what comes next cringey dialogues about how whenever sirat is happy her kismat does crap like this to her to humiliate and belittle her🤢followed by a few crying scenes 

and promises never to see each other/ or kartik going to apologize to her and deciding against it

M really bored they need to give us an angle where this is going its still at the initial meeting part where kartik has no idea what to do...and sirat still being cringed

some days shes stomachable but mostly cringe the rest of the time

Lool. I would have much rather preferred Kartik taking his kids away for a small private celebration where he could have explained to Kairav about Sirat not being Naira, etc. 

The huge celebration seemed OTT but it’s Yrkkh, they didn’t have a proper celebration for almost 2 months and that’s a lot for them 😂. 

They celebrated Mishti’s birthday literally a week after Akshara’s death, here, it’s at least been a few months. 

Episodes have been such a bore and a drag fest. Sirat can’t stop complaining and whining about literally everything, Kartik is stuck with she’s not Naira & Kairav is back with his mommy obsession. Will give him the benefit of the doubt for now because he’s just a kid but Kartik & everyone needs to address this issue with him properly rather than letting him believe that Naira will magically appear in the party. 

Boxing is a joke. Shivangi keeps talking about it in interviews as if she’s running the show with this newly acquired skill of hers but the scene was so irrelevant that they had to insert Kartik & Dadi’s conversation in the middle of it. 
The friend assuming all the arrangements were made for Sirat because she won the match was ridiculously funny. 
Tomorrow Kartik will blame Sirat for dressing up in the gown because it was meant for Naira and he won’t be wrong. Just because someone presents a gift to you, you don’t accept it. 
If the gown was purchased by the Goenka’s, they could have gone with a better one. It was too hideous. I am already bearing that wig and the accent, save me the clothes and makeup please! 

Originally posted by Kaira_123

Lool. I would have much rather preferred Kartik taking his kids away for a small private celebration where he could have explained to Kairav about Sirat not being Naira, etc. 

The huge celebration seemed OTT but it’s Yrkkh, they didn’t have a proper celebration for almost 2 months and that’s a lot for them 😂. 

They celebrated Mishti’s birthday literally a week after Akshara’s death, here, it’s at least been a few months. 

Episodes have been such a bore and a drag fest. Sirat can’t stop complaining and whining about literally everything, Kartik is stuck with she’s not Naira & Kairav is back with his mommy obsession. Will give him the benefit of the doubt for now because he’s just a kid but Kartik & everyone needs to address this issue with him properly rather than letting him believe that Naira will magically appear in the party. 

Boxing is a joke. Shivangi keeps talking about it in interviews as if she’s running the show with this newly acquired skill of hers but the scene was so irrelevant that they had to insert Kartik & Dadi’s conversation in the middle of it. 
The friend assuming all the arrangements were made for Sirat because she won the match was ridiculously funny. 
Tomorrow Kartik will blame Sirat for dressing up in the gown because it was meant for Naira and he won’t be wrong. Just because someone presents a gift to you, you don’t accept it. 
If the gown was purchased by the Goenka’s, they could have gone with a better one. It was too hideous. I am already bearing that wig and the accent, save me the clothes and makeup please! 

Mishti was a kid having a party for her is somewhat justifiable but a bunch of grown adults celebrating like this felt stupid ðŸ¤¢cant they just NOT dance and dress up fancy for a few episodes

yes a small celebration - showing them their wedding video etc... this party all is out and akshu is at home🤣

its a total bunch of garbage to watch- bore fest the story needs to move now - and i dont mean in a hasty function but it needs to go somewhere

lol the boxing fights are so lame and badly shot 

poor shivangi as someone said she should work on the accent nobody cares about the boxing

also i think only gayu and kairav know about the gown not kartik--

🤢naira's western wear after becoming a goenka is kinda always awful... i dont know whose her stylist but please fire them

shes going to scold kartik back and then awkwardly both will apologize to each other yawn m bored 

m bored

please something else happen

Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

the red dress was hideous why do they have to dress shivangi like this in functions -- red doesnt suit her firstly and that dress was so ill fitting

Omg this. Twitter stans are calling her 'ethereal', 'once in a generation beauty' & what not. I thought I was the only one who found it hideous.

YRKKH doesn't have the best costume department for a show so into 'aesthetic'. Hina is a fashionista, so she glided through. Karan is a fashion graduate & Mohsin has nice personal style, so they to managed nicely. But going by her red carpet & media events, Shivangi doesn't have an eye for fashion & it shows on YRKKH. A lot of her costumes have been dated or cheap looking.

Originally posted by usernameyrkkh

YRKKH doesn't have the best costume department for a show so into 'aesthetic'. Hina is a fashionista, so she glided through.

ah I never liked Akshara’s dressing too - esp the bright loud sarees that she wore post Naitik coma and Naksh as a 5 year old times. They were an eye sore. Her clothes just after her wedding were still not that gaudy. Her dressing style improved a lot after Cape Town leap. I think that’s when Hina started incorporating her own styling for Akshara.

But going by her red carpet & media events, Shivangi doesn't have an eye for fashion & it shows on YRKKH. A lot of her costumes have been dated or cheap looking.

Seems so. the red dress she wore was so tacky - the color and the fit. It’s funny coz the other cast members were looking good esp Gayu in her blue black saree. Even Riya’s gown was better than that horrendous red downmarket gown Sirat wore.

Omg this. Twitter stans are calling her 'ethereal', 'once in a generation beauty' & what not. I thought I was the only one who found it hideous.

YRKKH doesn't have the best costume department for a show so into 'aesthetic'. Hina is a fashionista, so she glided through. Karan is a fashion graduate & Mohsin has nice personal style, so they to managed nicely. But going by her red carpet & media events, Shivangi doesn't have an eye for fashion & it shows on YRKKH. A lot of her costumes have been dated or cheap looking.

The sleeves looked very cheap honestly 

alot of her ball gowns are insanely hideous i miss her dressing as poor person - because naira goenka stuff hideous

also she seems to like ball gowns i noticed she likes to wear them but the only one i liked on her was her first mendak becomes prince dream and after shubham death the fairytale party other than that shes an eye sore

Originally posted by Sense9

ah I never liked Akshara’s dressing too - esp the bright loud sarees that she wore post Naitik coma and Naksh as a 5 year old times. They were an eye sore. Her clothes just after her wedding were still not that gaudy. Her dressing style improved a lot after Cape Town leap. I think that’s when Hina started incorporating her own styling for Akshara.

Seems so. the red dress she wore was so tacky - the color and the fit. It’s funny coz the other cast members were looking good esp Gayu in her blue black saree. Even Riya’s gown was better than that horrendous red downmarket gown Sirat wore.

i agree akshara also dressed really badly at times - i hated those kurti tops she used to wear hina dresses really well outside. I love her dressing 

yeah everyone else seems to understand less is more except shivangis stylist

Kinda ageee. Not her sarees after Naitik's coma, but her kurtas during that time were pretty.

The daily-wear sarees she wrote immediately after her wedding were very traditional-trendy for the time. Her slow waist saree drape had become iconic & quite a rage.

Plus, her clothes always fit well & she wore cute attires for her non-Star Plus events. Same for Karan. Shivangi is a far cry from that. 

Even the red suit Naira died in looked very cheap & from early 2010s. Actor's choices obviously show in the show. Eg, how Parul as Swarna wore such bad sarees. Meanwhile Surekha, Keerti, & Manish were smartly dressed.

Edited by usernameyrkkh - 3 years ago

That party was really OTT and unnecessary. But YRKKH and grand functions go hand in hand. SO this was kind of expected. 

And that gown was really tacky. The sleeves were horrendous and the gown did not even have proper fitting. On top of all this, Sirat's wig is so irritating. Can they take another leap and show her normal hair. I am really tired of seeing that stupid wig.