•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Looks like some members predictions came true. She finally confessed first.  But prithvi responded. On phone call not face to face. That was weird.

But to a certain extend as some have also predicted she will go through a heartbreak. And i think this is the final blow. 

Prithvis entry will tear them apart. Perhaps makers are planning long term separation since their being together is not bringing high trps.

They have also realised preeta being in her moms place is grabbing the trps instead of her living in the pagal khana so called luthra mansion. 

I was actually wondering recently that  if kdb ws not a love triangle in the first place  was it able to grab the highest place on the trp chart past 3 yrs. 

How about if it  was only preeran love story not a triangle love story at all. No manit no rishab. Only and only preeta and karan. 

I dont know what others think for me nope. 

Kdb was strong becoz of the love triangle only and not coz of preeran. Thats why preeran alone is not keeping up with story well and aldo the trps no matter its kritika track etc. They realised it . So back to square one. Bring back the triangle again. Karan preeta prithvi

So this is why prithvi is brought into actikn again coz audience like to watch love triangles more. 

Even initially when mahira was brought in trps were high but later on became dull coz shes not as funny as prithviji is.😊

Now coming back to preeran . I think kdb would not be successful with them only. Coz the characters they play . Not interesting. Preeta a doormat . Katan hot temper egostic. 

From day one karans character was shown that way and to add womaniser. 

So if this was not a love triangle since day one. Meaning manit was not there. Will audience watch this show ??? An egostic angry rude arrogant male character .  Typical toxic Couple love story. I  DONT THINK SO 

SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN ?? THE MAIN REASON BEHIND KDB INITIAL SUCCESS WAS THE CHARACTER PLAYED BY RISHABBBB!!! YES . THE ONLY SANE CHARACTER OF THE SHOW WHO STOLE THE HEART OF THE AUDIENCE. 

WHETHER U AGREE OR DISAGREE KDB WAS STRONG BECOZ OF MANITS ROLE. AUDIENCE FED UP OF WAITCHING TOXIC ITV COUPLES AGAIN AND AGAIN. SO BALAJI DECIDED TO SERVE SOMETHING BETTER ON THEIR PLATE. ONE SANE PERSONALITY. BINGO !!!

AND KDB BRCAME A HIT.  THIS HAS ALSO BEEN PROVEN LATELY WHEN MANIT LEFT FOR PREM BANDHAN . TRP SLOPPING 

PREERAN HAS A HUGE FAN FOLLOWING. SO WHY THE SHOW IS LOSING ITS GRIP. OK U CAN SAY CRAP STORY LINE . FINE. BUT PREERAN ROMANCE AND BEING TOGETHER STILL DIDNY WORK . WHY . TOXIC COUPLE . WHY AUDIENCE NOT KEEN. HAS WATCHED WAY MANY BEFORE. WHATS NEW. THIS PROVES PART OF THE AUDIENCE ESPECIALLY THE NEUTRAL VIEWERS LIKE RISHAB CHARACTER . 

MANO YA NA MANO IT WAS RISHAB  CHARACTER THAT KEPT THE SHOW ALIVE.  AUDIENCE NEED SOMEONE IN THE SHOW WITH GOOD MENTAL BALANCE AND HE WAS THE ONE. 

MANIT IS OUT. TRP DOWN. THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT . BRING PRITHVI IN AGAIN . TRP MAY GO UP . BUT STILL MANIT IS MANIT YAARON!!

WITHOUT HIM THIS SHOW IS NOTHING. I THINK ONCE HE IS BACK HOPE THINGS WILL BE BETTER. 

sorry for the long post . Just need to vent out frustration. Such a beautiful show destroyed. 

I am sure all those rishta fans out there are. Including neutral audience who liked him .

Even rishta equation now is lame. With all these dragging. Hope when manit returns they bring a new girl for him. Hope to see his love story as well. 

I think they will when trp slops furtherr down . 

Coming back to preeta and her confession which preeran fans have been waiting for also seem disappointing for them. On the phone with prithvi. 

Its valentine at least could have dhown karan kneeling down with flowers proposing her etc. Make it a special moment for the fans whos been waiting for long. Make the confession special.

IN A NUTSHELL NEITHER THEY COULD SAYISFY THE RISHTA NOR PREERAN FANS. WHO DID THEY SATISFY. THE VILLAIN FANS !!!

THIS SHOW SHOULD BE VILLAIN BHAGYA 

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahHHH

Rishabh’s character was getting KDB TRPs 🤭 Joke of the millennium! 

Originally posted by Nirvana15

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahHHH

Rishabh’s character was getting KDB TRPs 🤭 Joke of the millennium! 

The proof is in the pudding thou.

Originally posted by TheM5393

The proof is in the pudding thou.

The main problem is peoples views on this show which is only on preeran side of a story especially the preeran fandom. And they think that kdb is running becoz of preeran only. They cant get the overall picture. 

Kdb revolves only on love triangles since day one. And rishab tracks had always gotten high trps . The makers started with rishta equation which was beautifully scripted. Rishab had a lot of screen space in initial episodes coz the makers knew this time they want the viewers to see something different. And it worked. As it is audience are hell bored with toxic male leads. This is the reason why rishab karan screenspace was balanced initially. Karan being the main lead could have gotten more ss. But why they inserted rishab scenes here and there coz they knew what they were doing. They wanted to show the audience that this time we are showing u two male leads with different personality traits. Bingo it worked. Contrast between two brothers. Captured viewers heart

Preeta rishab friendship initialised beautifully with preeran love hate track. Both ships kept sailing . Audience enjoyed. Kept guessing who she is gonna end up with. Two fandoms built . Rishta and preeran. And there is also a neural sudience. As long as both ship sailed trp wss good though villains were brought in. 

Rishlyn marriage had really very high trps of the show. Rishta kidnapping brought high trps after lockdown.

Karan mahira marriage could be halted in anyway. After lockdown most shows loses trp . Lose audience. Makers could have easily chose other ways to halt this marriage . But they decided to choose rishta kidnapping track becoz they knew  rishab kidnapping 

Will bring trps. Something different. 

Rishab has always been the gold character of kdb whose personality had charmed many. That now even his absense is felt by all including preeran fans as well. There are questions in the forum asking his whereabouts.  Why he is the core of the story. Prithvi sherlyn entry in the show revolves around rishab. Preeran friendship love journey revolves around rishab. Prithvi entry in preetas life was coz of rishab. 

Kdb base is rishab. Not preeran alone. Thats why the show success factor was rishab combination with preeran. Preeran alone is not able to bear the burden of the story. They still require rishabs shoulder 

After preeran second marriage . Trps slop. Main reason. Makers had made it clear from now on only one ship will sail. Rishta fans left the show. Preeran have been living in the same room for some time . Their nok joks romance whatever it is that was shown did it really help. No . 

The proof is in the pudding . Preeran is not helping for trp. Makers have tested the waters. Now they brought in prithvi again. 

No matter what they still need rishab in the show. Unless they are satisfied with the craps they are showing . They could just kill off his character if they want to. Thats upto them. If they want to fully destroy the show.

I am not saying coz i like rishta equation better but becoz i am looking at the overall picture. And yes rishab is the most important character of kdb . Apart from the two fandoms the neutral audience also like him . 

Originally posted by Aniash

Looks like some members predictions came true. She finally confessed first.  But prithvi responded. On phone call not face to face. That was weird.

But to a certain extend as some have also predicted she will go through a heartbreak. And i think this is the final blow. 

Prithvis entry will tear them apart. Perhaps makers are planning long term separation since their being together is not bringing high trps.

They have also realised preeta being in her moms place is grabbing the trps instead of her living in the pagal khana so called luthra mansion. 

I was actually wondering recently that  if kdb ws not a love triangle in the first place  was it able to grab the highest place on the trp chart past 3 yrs. 

How about if it  was only preeran love story not a triangle love story at all. No manit no rishab. Only and only preeta and karan. 

I dont know what others think for me nope. 

Kdb was strong becoz of the love triangle only and not coz of preeran. Thats why preeran alone is not keeping up with story well and aldo the trps no matter its kritika track etc. They realised it . So back to square one. Bring back the triangle again. Karan preeta prithvi

So this is why prithvi is brought into actikn again coz audience like to watch love triangles more. 

Even initially when mahira was brought in trps were high but later on became dull coz shes not as funny as prithviji is.😊

Now coming back to preeran . I think kdb would not be successful with them only. Coz the characters they play . Not interesting. Preeta a doormat . Katan hot temper egostic. 

From day one karans character was shown that way and to add womaniser. 

So if this was not a love triangle since day one. Meaning manit was not there. Will audience watch this show ??? An egostic angry rude arrogant male character .  Typical toxic Couple love story. I  DONT THINK SO 

SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN ?? THE MAIN REASON BEHIND KDB INITIAL SUCCESS WAS THE CHARACTER PLAYED BY RISHABBBB!!! YES . THE ONLY SANE CHARACTER OF THE SHOW WHO STOLE THE HEART OF THE AUDIENCE. 

WHETHER U AGREE OR DISAGREE KDB WAS STRONG BECOZ OF MANITS ROLE. AUDIENCE FED UP OF WAITCHING TOXIC ITV COUPLES AGAIN AND AGAIN. SO BALAJI DECIDED TO SERVE SOMETHING BETTER ON THEIR PLATE. ONE SANE PERSONALITY. BINGO !!!

AND KDB BRCAME A HIT.  THIS HAS ALSO BEEN PROVEN LATELY WHEN MANIT LEFT FOR PREM BANDHAN . TRP SLOPPING 

PREERAN HAS A HUGE FAN FOLLOWING. SO WHY THE SHOW IS LOSING ITS GRIP. OK U CAN SAY CRAP STORY LINE . FINE. BUT PREERAN ROMANCE AND BEING TOGETHER STILL DIDNY WORK . WHY . TOXIC COUPLE . WHY AUDIENCE NOT KEEN. HAS WATCHED WAY MANY BEFORE. WHATS NEW. THIS PROVES PART OF THE AUDIENCE ESPECIALLY THE NEUTRAL VIEWERS LIKE RISHAB CHARACTER . 

MANO YA NA MANO IT WAS RISHAB  CHARACTER THAT KEPT THE SHOW ALIVE.  AUDIENCE NEED SOMEONE IN THE SHOW WITH GOOD MENTAL BALANCE AND HE WAS THE ONE. 

MANIT IS OUT. TRP DOWN. THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT . BRING PRITHVI IN AGAIN . TRP MAY GO UP . BUT STILL MANIT IS MANIT YAARON!!

WITHOUT HIM THIS SHOW IS NOTHING. I THINK ONCE HE IS BACK HOPE THINGS WILL BE BETTER. 

sorry for the long post . Just need to vent out frustration. Such a beautiful show destroyed. 

I am sure all those rishta fans out there are. Including neutral audience who liked him .

Even rishta equation now is lame. With all these dragging. Hope when manit returns they bring a new girl for him. Hope to see his love story as well. 

I think they will when trp slops furtherr down . 

Coming back to preeta and her confession which preeran fans have been waiting for also seem disappointing for them. On the phone with prithvi. 

Its valentine at least could have dhown karan kneeling down with flowers proposing her etc. Make it a special moment for the fans whos been waiting for long. Make the confession special.

IN A NUTSHELL NEITHER THEY COULD SAYISFY THE RISHTA NOR PREERAN FANS. WHO DID THEY SATISFY. THE VILLAIN FANS !!!

THIS SHOW SHOULD BE VILLAIN BHAGYA 

Honestly nothing is surprising but a very apt name Villain bhagya😎.And I do agree with you. At the start this show was a air of fresh breath. The concept of love triangle although repeatedly same in many shows but it had it's own freshness to it a cricketer a physiotherapist and a entrepreneur the concept was very fresh and I liked the introduction of preeta very much at that time. The bonds of brothers dynamic between the brothers and preeta was going on a good flow. My personal favourite was rishabh and preeta as a jodi. Although I did like karan and preeta chemistry but preeta and rishabh clicked with me more. That is my personal opinion on this. But the show was getting worse and worse and honestly my expectations became very low that I really don't care about this garbage show. Preeta became very worse🤢 and I don't even want to talk about it. I agree though that rishabh is one of the Backbone of the show and the most sensible character and calm minded. Without him the show is definitely going to go down. Although on a positive side with prithvi's return I am excited to see him rile karan a lot😆I am definitely missing rishabh as he would have given a sophisticated and befitting reply to prithvi😆

Originally posted by kiran44471

Honestly nothing is surprising but a very apt name Villain bhagya😎.And I do agree with you. At the start this show was a air of fresh breath. The concept of love triangle although repeatedly same in many shows but it had it's own freshness to it a cricketer a physiotherapist and a entrepreneur the concept was very fresh and I liked the introduction of preeta very much at that time. The bonds of brothers dynamic between the brothers and preeta was going on a good flow. My personal favourite was rishabh and preeta as a jodi. Although I did like karan and preeta chemistry but preeta and rishabh clicked with me more. That is my personal opinion on this. But the show was getting worse and worse and honestly my expectations became very low that I really don't care about this garbage show. Preeta became very worse🤢 and I don't even want to talk about it. I agree though that rishabh is one of the Backbone of the show and the most sensible character and calm minded. Without him the show is definitely going to go down. Although on a positive side with prithvi's return I am excited to see him rile karan a lot😆I am definitely missing rishabh as he would have given a sophisticated and befitting reply to prithvi😆

Last line..

Fully agree 100 percent. Rishab prithvi face off better than karan prithvi. 

Like preeran first marriage rishab shook his collar real hard. At the mandap.

Pulling him down . Demanding for his fathers accident cause. 

That was a major pie scene in kdb. 

And it was rishab who actually stopped preeta prithvi marriage. Karan was unconscious. Very ironic. Preeta was in this mess becoz of him . And he was the one saved her. Karan came in later part to take revenge. Karans motive was not to safe her. But only revenge.

Rishabs motive was to save her from prithvi when he found out prithvi behind mahesh accident. He swore not to allow her to get married to him . Both brothers stopped the marriage but with different motives. Did anyone notice this before. This is one of the symbolic scenes shown but people didnt realise.

If he didnt  reach at the mandap on time the marriage would have taken place. Karan was lying unconscious. He wasnt able to stop it. 

The actual person who saved her was rishab. Though karan was the main lead preetas story revolved around rishab more. Her friendship started with rishab first. He was the one supported her before karan did  Preeran friendship started when they joined hands to stop rishlyn marriage. Coming back to rishab 

In a nushell whatever happens in kdb revolves around rishab despite karan being the main lead. This is what makes me think . Are the makers hiding smtg???

Last line..

And it was rishab who actually stopped preeta prithvi marriage. Karan was unconscious. Very ironic. Preeta was in this mess becoz of him . And he was the one saved her. Karan came in later part to take revenge. Karans motive was not to safe her. But only revenge.

Rishabs motive was to save her from prithvi when he found out prithvi behind mahesh accident. He swore not to allow her to get married to him . Both brothers stopped the marriage but with different motives. Did anyone notice this before. This is one of the symbolic scenes shown but people didnt realise.

If he didnt  reach at the mandap on time the marriage would have taken place. Karan was lying unconscious. He wasnt able to stop it. 

The actual person who saved her was rishab. Though karan was the main lead preetas story revolved around rishab more. Her friendship started with rishab first. He was the one supported her before karan did  Preeran friendship started when they joined hands to stop rishlyn marriage. Coming back to rishab 

In a nushell whatever happens in kdb revolves around rishab despite karan being the main lead. This is what makes me think . Are the makers hiding smtg???

nahh. the writers just dont know what they are doing. i doubt they themselves realised the thing you mentioned (i agree with it BTW). 

Last line..

totally agree with this point....when Rishabh confessed his feelings to her during her marriage , Preeta was dumb not to understand what he is trying to say... not to mention at that time He was already married....also Preeta was desperately waiting for Karan and only Karan...though sehra wedding had suspense... how wonderful the scene would be ... if karan in mandap confessed his feelings to her and begged her not to go forward with this wedding...preeta in dilemma...the way she had in her dream during haldi ceremony...could not move forward for pheras but could not stop the wedding also... rooted at the spot... crying ... looking at Karan only ... infact both keep looking at each other with tears in their eyes...wow what a lovely scene it would have been...though I would have wanted Preeta to break her gathbandhan and run towards Karan but wedding can be halted in a number of ways...but I can only dream now...kyuki kachra to kr hi dia...and also second wedding was totally extra and absolutely unnecessary...

Edited by nikkiGarg - 3 years ago