Posted: 3 years ago

First Akshara & then Naitik's absence truly left a dent in the show. But I don't feel the same for Naira.

Had stopped rooting for her long back. Started finding her hella irritating after the Goa leap. Naira's absence is nice change of pace. It feels nicer without her holier than thou lectures, self-inflicted drama, & Shivangi's constant one-tone loud crying & screeching.

Mohsin & Aarambh have been carrying the show very well. However, I do severely miss Singhania's. It would also have been so much better if Rhea wasn't a straightup villain, Sirat wasn't basically Tina, & Shivangi did a better job at playing Sirat.

+1. 

I don’t miss Naira. I love watching Kartik & Kairav. Their relationship has blossomed beautifully post Naira’s death and tbh it would have been better had they chosen to explore Kartik handling everything on his own, at least for a while. Him as a single father is quite interesting. He has a small baby to look after, could have shown more of that as well. 

Sirat’s character is a major let down. So annoying with no depth. Shivangi really needs to work on her acting rather than spending all that time on boxing. 

Honestly feel like show would have been better without that character. 

I have to say, I would feel mohsin's absence more in this show than shivangi's. Karthik, despite his own flaws and problematic behaviour in kaira relationship he has shown in past is far more likable than naira and often has suffered undeservedly due to naira's mistakes. 

Originally posted by Kaira_123

+1. 

I don’t miss Naira. I love watching Kartik & Kairav. Their relationship has blossomed beautifully post Naira’s death and tbh it would have been better had they chosen to explore Kartik handling everything on his own, at least for a while. Him as a single father is quite interesting. He has a small baby to look after, could have shown more of that as well. 

Sirat’s character is a major let down. So annoying with no depth. Shivangi really needs to work on her acting rather than spending all that time on boxing. 

Honestly feel like show would have been better without that character. 

I'm gonna be honest and say at this point I would have accepted if shivangi left and they brought in a new girl with whom karthik would very slowly fall in love with and move on with, and that is the first time I have ever found this acceptable for a couple I love(d). Of course the actress would have to be one who looks really good opposite mohsin and can actually create good chemistry with him  and a character that is better written than naira's. Something along the lines of karthik taking on full-fledged responsibility of his family business and eventually in his business ventures meeting a young businesswoman who too is also involved in her family business and she is mature and has a strong personality. 

Originally posted by sammy17

I have to say, I would feel mohsin's absence more in this show than shivangi's. Karthik, despite his own flaws and problematic behaviour in kaira relationship he has shown in past is far more likable than naira and often has suffered undeservedly due to naira's mistakes. 

True. Kartik/ Mohsin has been the Akshara of Kaira's journey. 

The only time's his character has been a let down is when Naira needed to be glorified, though even that used to backfire. 

Kartik's character is majorly flawed and that is what makes him more realistic and likable imo. He makes a mistakes, sometimes huge ones, and is made to pay for them unlike Naira, who always got a free pass for everything and was treated as some sort of goddess despite her shortcomings. 

Originally posted by sammy17

I disagree. Karthik has, often times, suffered due to his OWN mistakes as well. He's not just a flawed character, but hella toxic as well.

Originally posted by Kaira_123

True. Kartik/ Mohsin has been the Akshara of Kaira's journey. 

The only time's his character has been a let down is when Naira needed to be glorified, though even that used to backfire. 

Kartik's character is majorly flawed and that is what makes him more realistic and likable imo. He makes a mistakes, sometimes huge ones, and is made to pay for them unlike Naira, who always got a free pass for everything and was treated as some sort of goddess despite her shortcomings. 

Karthik has not always paid for his mistakes. Many of them were also overlooked after an episode or two. 

Originally posted by Kabhi18

Karthik has not always paid for his mistakes. Many of them were also overlooked after an episode or two. 

Maybe but compared to Naira, he has always suffered more. I don’t think anything can be compared to mourning your wife for 5 years and being kept away from your child for this long. He tried to take his life for god’s sake. 

I don’t want to get into the details but Naira’s sufferings had mainly been her own doing because she chose to run away every single time. 

If Kartik was toxic for her, she was toxic for him, herself and their son. It was always her way or the highway. Kartik was never allowed to have an opinion because Naira, the Sherni, couldn’t take anyone speaking against her. 

Mistake 

Edited by Humes22 - 3 years ago

naira have to be really dead for us to miss her ðŸ¤£

seeing her younger louder more annoying version whose constantly pitying herself we all are like🤢

we are like kartik-kairav are so much more watchable