2/16/21 episode summary

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

-despite dp's constant efforts to apologize, sattu and garima rupture the alliance but sattu says he won't ditch k&s for the humiliation he & gunnu tolerated

-jagat gets whiplashed by his bhaisaab to do something about the girls & bhaisaab keeps an eye on him too as he was cognizant that bhagwandas escaped from jagat's tortures in the vehicle...

-kusum tries to pacifies to an already perturbed dp as he analyzes over their financial conditions & two pending marriages...

-girls & puttu comprehend of ways to clean up the emi debt by doing some odd jobs

-sattu enters the hb streets cladding a "I'm not a thief" shirt alongside gunnu...they appreciated those who believed in their innocence & reprimand the ones who didnt do so...dp & sp come to the shop, apologize to sattu, & decide to be at the shop to begin working at k&s much to sattu, gunnu & puttu's shock 

-vikram feeds dp sweets for the new start in hb which he gets flabbergasted about but quickly shrugs it off...

-jagat is agitated to find his office locked, his car tire punctured, his eyes astonished from perceiving about dp in hb from the letter

-precap: extended version of the recent promo released wherein jagat offers dp some money in exchange for sending the girls to empty out his plot...so, is the face-off gonna happen?

Good to see some progression between vikram and Dharampal. I m happy that sattu broke the alliance because if they further try to proceed they would have end up in big trouble .

Originally posted by Ayu_12

Good to see some progression between vikram and Dharampal. I m happy that sattu broke the alliance because if they further try to proceed they would have end up in big trouble .

lol i agree...this is the highlight IMO...lol dp looked on when the alliance was shattered into pieces ...🤣

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Meena_J

lol i agree...this is the highlight IMO...lol dp looked on when the alliance was shattered into pieces ...🤣

He deserves to see the reality.

Originally posted by Ayu_12

He deserves to see the reality.

lol i think there is actually going to be a build up of dp's reactions...if you have noticed, dp tries to shut his girls up but to no avail as the girls smartly weasel their points out irrespective of the consequences...he agrees to listen to them but wont be in a agreement...the promo is now going to be a major point wherein the girls will use the direct method to rationalize the situation & dp this time shut them in hathi bazaar...so definitely an interesting point to see here...

I loved when the girls broke off the alliance and the elders were all like wondering ye kya, kaise, kab ho gaya 😆 Kusum was awesome, she allowed Garima to speak and take a foot forward and stopped DP's interference 👏

The trio looking proudly at each other and their convo regarding money has my heart ❤️

Bhaisaab ka kehar on Jagat, matlab Vikram aur uska shayad khoon ka rishta nai hai..yayyyy!! 

DP felt bad about Garima situation, par aapne hi toh aag mein jhonka tha na..

Glad Sattu and Gunnu went back to the shop with their regained respect 🤗

Chalo DP and Vikram ka thoda sort ho gaya and ViNnu mode bhi on ho gaya 😳 

Btw Vikram seemed wayyyy more excited than the girls to see DP get out of the car..just found that to be hella funny like Susheela said to Garima: Tera maal Papaji ke saamne itna kyun bich raha hai? 🤣

Mera bichara Dr. Pramod hospital me atka hua tha shayad emergency cases mein..kal toh phone bhi nai kiya 😭

DP is gonna be at the shop 24x7..now the trio is gonna have to pull up their socks and be even more careful 😈