Offtopic: What do you think about Disha Ravi's arrest?

Posted: 3 years ago

I don't know if this topic is allowed or not, but I was curious as to what you people think about the arrest of 21-year-old Disha Ravi, the environmental activist. 

I am quite shocked and speechless, frankly.

Originally posted by mintyblue

I don't know if this topic is allowed or not, but I was curious as to what you people think about the arrest of 21-year-old Disha Ravi, the environmental activist. 

I am tired of mentioning her age and the fact that she is a single mother and environmental activist doesn't give her license to be part of an organized chaos.

I am tired of this white washing news format which only applies on left wing victims.

I used to think that left wing meant equality but in india it just means appeasement. 

I don't consider BJP as saint but also hate the idea of people who think that only BJP is conspiring. 

Anyone who will go against dictator Modi will be arrested . Only Arnab , Komal Sharma , Kapil Mishra , Rapists , stone pelting/ violence with the help of Delhi goon police type of people are Desh Bhakt and Desh ko inse koi khatra nahin hain even if they have Army’s secrets . 

56” chest is secure now after 21 years old’a arrest .

BTW did you see 70 and 80 years old veteran army men who fought 65 and 71’s wars , now farmers were brutally tortured by Goon Delhi police ? Who will decide their Desh bhakti ? BJP’s Goons 

Originally posted by Lord_Voldemort

Fascist India, what else?

imran khan niazi, the paki nazi's follower? 😉

Originally posted by mintyblue

great that she got arrested. Hope they fry her ass too. 😂 By the way, what kind of environmental activist would support a bunch of fatcat middlemen who engage in stubble burning, pollute the environment, deplete ground water and cause environment problems? only a paki/ khalistani "activist" 😉

Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

imran khan niazi, the paki nazi's follower? 😉

Nope, Modi bhakt. 😊

everyone should be. Good life. Better than being a crazy niazi. 😉

Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

everyone should be. Good life. Better than being a crazy niazi. 😉

Sadly that's what Modi is, a Nazi, with his fascist ideology. 🤢

Originally posted by Lord_Voldemort

Sadly that's what Modi is, a Nazi, with his fascist ideology. 🤢

Lol thats rich... coming from Imran khan niaziland.... people who deny nazi holocaust yet keep referring to it when it's convenient 😂. Talk about hypocritical. Lol

Btw are you also an osama-never-died conspiracy theorist? 😂