Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Will Rani's drink gets spiked but instead Veer drinks it ??

Would love to see the male version of  Baahoen mein chale aao humse kya parda (Do come to my arms why do you shy)  in their room

Veer doing it and Rani controlling him  

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

Will Rani's drink gets spiked but instead Veer drinks it ??

Would love to see the male version of  Baahoen meli chaleoh humse kya parda (Do come to my arms why do you shy)  in their room

Veer doing it and Rani controlling him  

Would love to see it,

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

I will watch, If I want this show to run for years, the main artists gets many shades to play at correct times for few episodes would love it

if anything now early in relationship  will watch

enjoy Fahmaan in the grey shade

would love to see Rani in a grey shade too

STRICT NO NO   to   ONS and EMA   other than that will bear it  like Veer leaving Rani   I watched

This content was originally posted by: caller123

I might stop watching it , if they go on the same route. I know myself

caller123 thumbnail

I will watch, If I want this show to run for years, the main artists gets many shades to play at correct times for few episodes would love it

if anything now early in relationship  will watch

enjoy Fahmaan in the grey shade

would love to see Rani in a grey shade too

STRICT NO NO   to   ONS and EMA   other than that will bear it  like Veer leaving Rani   I watched

I am little bit different . I always like to do something new, like to watch something new. It comes from me. Even in my career I do not use same methods to teach,always invent different methods. 

If I see the same for 1st time I would have not minded. But I don't like same thing in different serials and different cast. 

This doesn't mean I do not value your opinion . It's just I like to see different things.  Agree to disagree. Still value your opinion .

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

differences like VeeRani height  gives us a hi5 too  

(the "neck sprain massaging still" looks great noone bends too much)

ATBA followers of ours will give us all   so   double whammy for all of us

This content was originally posted by: caller123

I am little bit different . I always like to do something new, like to watch something new. It comes from me. Even in my career I do not use same methods to teach,always invent different methods. 

If I see the same for 1st time I would have not minded. But I don't like same thing in different serials and different cast. 

This doesn't mean I do not value your opinion . It's just I like to see different things.  Agree to disagree. Still value your opinion .

Akand2011 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I wished veer get his love realization first rated than Rani. Rani remains childish and veer works hard in getting her confidence back and making her fall in love with him. But Rani appears to be falling in love earlier and faster tan I thought. Not sure if she remembered her engineering application. I hope they don’t make Rani look desperate for Veer the way she was smiling looking in the mirror while applying balm to Veer. I like Rani when she behaves funny. It will be great if they give a chance to her to appear little serious with Veer and put her education and her father first. I hope they don’t show her to be weak in love.

caller123 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Akand2011

I wished veer get his love realization first rated than Rani. Rani remains childish and veer works hard in getting her confidence back and making her fall in love with him. But Rani appears to be falling in love earlier and faster tan I thought. Not sure if she remembered her engineering application. I hope they don’t make Rani look desperate for Veer the way she was smiling looking in the mirror while applying balm to Veer. I like Rani when she behaves funny. It will be great if they give a chance to her to appear little serious with Veer and put her education and her father first. I hope they don’t show her to be weak in love.

Ditto . I too want the same way. Want him to fall in love first.

caller123 thumbnail

differences like VeeRani height  gives us a hi5 too  

(the "neck sprain massaging still" looks great noone bends too much)

ATBA followers of ours will give us all   so   double whammy for all of us

Love if the story route will be different too and the show stands unique 

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

We all want this

Want a gap between both, so we see contrast emotions of each with each one as they emote their love in front of the each other or in front of  an audience, party, family or village

This content was originally posted by: Akand2011