Should they do an Idol 10/11 vs 12?

Posted: 3 years ago

Like last season they got Idol 10 contestants to sing with Idol 11 contestants.

Since 10 is the most popular season they would call some from 10 as well as 11.

So who do u think it could be? Make ur pairs.

Of course I want but I don't know if Salman & Ankush will be allowed because now they are in Zee's show. And without these two it would be incomplete.

Season 11 Vs 12 should definitely happen.

Originally posted by altgr

Of course I want but I don't know if Salman & Ankush will be allowed because now they are in Zee's show. And without these two it would be incomplete.

Salman I can do without, I have been checking out his insta off late and there seems to be a sorta 'I am the best' attitude emerging.

Ankush can probably come on Sony since the same team handles SRGMP and Idol. Even the manager is the same guy. See how Javed Ali and Himesh were allowed to jump between shows on both channels. And I'd be disappointed if he isn't there...I am anyways gonna shift to IPML when it launches ๐Ÿ˜†

For me it would be incomplete without Idol 10 contestants.

Pawandeep - Jannabi Das

SMP - Kunal Pandit (dude kills it in Western numbers)

Danish - Sunny Hindustani

Sawai - Renu Nagar

Ashish - Ankona Mukherjee

Arunita - Ankush Bhardwaj  

Anjali - Nitin Kumar

Nachiket - Neelanjana Ray

Sireesha - Vibhor Parashar

Sayli - Adriz Ghosh

Anushka - Shahzaan Mujeeb

Nihal - Avanti Patel

I donโ€™t think so. If they must sing with others, Iโ€™d rather they sing with established singers 

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

Salman I can do without, I have been checking out his insta off late and there seems to be a sorta 'I am the best' attitude emerging.

Ankush can probably come on Sony since the same team handles SRGMP and Idol. Even the manager is the same guy. See how Javed Ali and Himesh were allowed to jump between shows on both channels. And I'd be disappointed if he isn't there...I am anyways gonna shift to IPML when it launches ๐Ÿ˜†

For me it would be incomplete without Idol 10 contestants.

Pawandeep - Jannabi Das

SMP - Kunal Pandit (dude kills it in Western numbers)

Danish - Sunny Hindustani

Sawai - Renu Nagar

Ashish - Ankona Mukherjee

Arunita - Ankush Bhardwaj  

Anjali - Nitin Kumar

Nachiket - Neelanjana Ray

Sireesha - Vibhor Parashar

Sayli - Adriz Ghosh

Anushka - Shahzaan Mujeeb

Nihal - Avanti Patel

Nooooo. My dream is seeing VIBHOR AND SMP perform together!! Both are rockstar performers. They both do amazing falsetto and they yodel!!! They sing almost the same style of songs

Originally posted by Rhimjhimsawan

Nooooo. My dream is seeing VIBHOR AND SMP perform together!! Both are rockstar performers. They both do amazing falsetto and they yodel!!! They sing almost the same style of songs

Lol okay!!

I was having trouble choosing between Vibhor and Kunal but decided on Kunal for SMP coz he did all those jugalbandis, that MJ performance, and he killed it last season when he sang Hum Dum Soniya Re. Exactly the kind of things that SMP tries to do...but much better.

Sireesha I feel is very versatile with both Indian and Western, like Vibhor. Hence thought of putting the two together. 

If I have to pair Season 11 & 12 then

Sawai & Sunny

Danish & Ridham

Arunita & Adriz

SMP & Rohit

Ashish & Jannabi

Sayali & Rishabh

Nachiket & Ankona

Anjali & Subhodeep

Pawan & Stuti

Anushka & Shahzan

which show?

Indian Pro Music League. Starting from 26th Feb.

Indian Pro Music League. Starting from 26th Feb.

it looks boring