Marathi TV

Swabhimaan : Shod Astitvacha on Star Pravah

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

New show on Star Pravah Swabhimaan Shodh Astitvacha 👍🏼

First Episode - 22'nd February 2021

Slot - 6:30 PM

Director : Kalpesh Kumbhar. Is he related to Jalinder Kumbhar, Ka Re Durava Writer-Director?😎

Cast:

• Pooja Birari
  • Akshar Kothari
  • Asavari Joshi
  • Ashok Shinde
  • Surekha Kudachi
  • Prasad Pandit

The promo seems interesting😎. but I wonder if characters like the one played by Akshar Kothari, who is shown young, exist even today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cdZhwCLcqU

Edited by BhetuPunha - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shona1991 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhetuPunha

New show on Star Pravah Swabhimaan Shodh Astitvacha 👍🏼

First Episode - 22'nd February 2021

Slot - 6:30 PM

Director : Kalpesh Kumbhar. Is he related to Jalinder Kumbhar, Ka Re Durava Writer-Director?😎

Cast:

• Pooja Birari
  • Akshar Kothari
  • Asavari Joshi
  • Ashok Shinde
  • Surekha Kudachi
  • Prasad Pandit

The promo seems interesting😎. but I wonder if characters like the one played by Akshar Kothari, who is shown young, exist even today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cdZhwCLcqU

Hi...

Well the promo is nice but this show is actually adoption on star plus show Shaurya aur Anokhiki Kahani

You can see that show be recently start jhala ahe Ani doing good as trp vise so may b they are adopting the same story for Swabhimaan....

Shona1991 thumbnail

And star plus a d star prawah mostly adoption ya TR remake kartay eimekanchya shows chi....

Starting from:-

Sahakutumb sahaparivar- pandya store on star plus

Aai kuthe Kay karte- Anupama(starplus)

Mulgi jhali ho- Teri ladli main (star Bharat)

Phulala sugandh maticha- Diya aur baati hum remade(starplus)

Sukh mahnje nakki Kay aste- sath nibhana sathiya-2 star plus

Aata Swabhimaan- Shaurya aur Anokhiki Kahani star plus

Aata fakt rang majha vegla Ani sang tu ahes ka Baki ahe 😉

BhetuPunha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shona1991

Hi...

Well the promo is nice but this show is actually adoption on star plus show Shaurya aur Anokhiki Kahani

You can see that show be recently start jhala ahe Ani doing good as trp vise so may b they are adopting the same story for Swabhimaan....

Hello Shona1991 and welcome to the Marathi forum and this thread 👍🏼provided you have not already posted on Marathi forum , in that case I will fall flat on my face

I guess the Star Network might be directing it's regional channel heads to re-make successful shows from different languages😵 because even though the language changes taste of people across India might be the same⭐️. So what clicks with non-Marathi audience will click with Marathi audience too. For instance AKKK😎. Also it saves on he cost of hiring writers for new story 😆

Edited by BhetuPunha - 3 years ago
BhetuPunha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shona1991

And star plus a d star prawah mostly adoption ya TR remake kartay eimekanchya shows chi....

Starting from:-

Sahakutumb sahaparivar- pandya store on star plus

Aai kuthe Kay karte- Anupama(starplus)

Mulgi jhali ho- Teri ladli main (star Bharat)

Phulala sugandh maticha- Diya aur baati hum remade(starplus)

Sukh mahnje nakki Kay aste- sath nibhana sathiya-2 star plus

Aata Swabhimaan- Shaurya aur Anokhiki Kahani star plus

Aata fakt rang majha vegla Ani sang tu ahes ka Baki ahe 😉

That is almost all the shows on Star Pravah, I guess Satish Rajwade sir was left with no option but to remake shows of non-Marathi counterparts 🤢after the failure of Marquee shows like Jeevlaga and Agnihotra-2😆.

BhetuPunha thumbnail

So I watched first episode of Shaurya Aur Anokhi ki Kahani and I was a bit impressed with the first episode of the show👍🏼. The acting and writing was first rate⭐️.  Maybe I should start watching Hindi TV shows instead of shows like Aggabai and MNB 😆

MarathiGarva thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhetuPunha

So I watched first episode of Shaurya Aur Anokhi ki Kahani and I was a bit impressed with the first episode of the show👍🏼. The acting and writing was first rate⭐️.  Maybe I should start watching Hindi TV shows instead of shows like Aggabai and MNB 😆

Did you watch the first episode today?

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I do not know if TS watched the show or not but I watched the first episode late at night yesterday. Sorry to say but Swabhiman pales quite a bit in comparison to original show, Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani which had far better production values and good actors. The first episode of Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani hooks you. The conflict is sharp in the first episode itself and the stage is set for the story.

Swabhiman is unable to achieve the same impact as Shaurya...., maybe because some changes have been made in the story.

The female lead actor in Shaurya..... had a lot of spunk in her though she is oppressed all her life by her misogynist father. The female lead actor in Swabhiman looks helpless, she is miscast, IMO. 

These are my first opinions, I will watch it for a few more episodes and then decide whether to continue with it or not. It was good to see Asavari Joshi and Ashok Shinde back on screen.

Edited by surajhere - 3 years ago
BhetuPunha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mansi2408

Did you watch the first episode today?

I did watch the first episode 😵and I agree with what suraj sir  said below👍🏼, it was not great but I hope it picks up after some episodes.

Originally posted by: surajhere

I do not know if TS watched the show or not but I watched the first episode late at night yesterday. Sorry to say but Swabhiman pales quite a bit in comparison to original show, Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani which had far better production values and good actors. The first episode of Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani hooks you. The conflict is sharp in the first episode itself and the stage is set for the story.

Swabhiman is unable to achieve the same impact as Shaurya...., maybe because some changes have been made in the story.

The female lead actor in Shaurya..... had a lot of spunk in her though she is oppressed all her life by her misogynist father. The female lead actor in Swabhiman looks helpless, she is miscast, IMO. 

These are my first opinions, I will watch it for a few more episodes and then decide whether to continue with it or not. It was good to see Asavari Joshi and Ashok Shinde back on screen.

That is some could analysis sir👍🏼. I think all the remade shows in Marathi might suffer from production value issues 😆