Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I was initially upset over this Mathura fiasco and Alia's manipulative planning to get rid of Sarang but this actually looks like a good track.

Alia will get to know and understand Sarang's family afterall they are her would be in-laws and Sarang-Alia will come closer under the same roof. Living in that house will help her understand Sarang's relationship with his father and why he dislikes him so much she will realise the mistake she made by forcefully trying to keep him in Mathura. She will realise how important it is for him to become a writer it's the main goal of his life to make an identity for himself.

Still it's very wrong to play with someone's life like this for your own selfish reasons but the good thing is the outcome of this Mathura track will be positive.

Edited by Aslesha99 - 3 years ago
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

I was initially upset over this Mathura fiasco and Alia's manipulative planning to get rid of Sarang but this actually looks like a good track.

Alia will get to know and understand Sarang's family afterall they are her would be in-laws and Sarang-Alia will come closer under the same roof. Living in that house will help her understand Sarang's relationship with his father and why he dislikes him so much she will realise the mistake she made by forcefully trying to keep him in Mathura. She will realise how important it is for him to become a writer it's the main goal of his life to make an identity for himself.

Still it's very wrong to play with someone's life like this for your own selfish reasons but the good thing is the outcome of this Mathura track will be positive.

yeah i felt the same way. Even from the get go Sarang is unusually quiet so i think it's a direct way of trying to get Alia to understand Sarang better. Sarang has been in Alias world so now we gotta see how Alia can get situated in Sarang's world. 

I also wish Alia didn't use such a personal attack because Sarang is so genuinely pained by this but hopefully the outcome will be positive like you said. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Nice promo. 🙂

Hope this track brings a change in Alia’s view of Sarang as a person, his dreams, etc. 

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

Agreed I was not at all happy about Aliya’s plans but this will be a major development & turning point.
Also groundwork was actions like stepping in to give Mala a chance to decide to escape a potentially  abusive marriage (note: no melodrama or stupid actions just letting the groom expose his nature) so there maybe something similar here. 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I loveeeeee this promo n planned to watch 

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: velvetscarf

Agreed I was not at all happy about Aliya’s plans but this will be a major development & turning point.
Also groundwork was actions like stepping in to give Mala a chance to decide to escape a potentially  abusive marriage (note: no melodrama or stupid actions just letting the groom expose his nature) so there maybe something similar here. 

yes.. a really major plus point of the show is that it doesn’t waste a lot of time dwelling on unnecessary crap. I was scared initially because it took so long for the leads to even meet and have a conversation. And even after that the build has been so slow but I appreciate how the characters are developing instead of it being plot-driven.