•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

There are a few questions that comes in my mind when watching ‘Namak Ishq ka’

- It has been shown that Kahani is the daughter of Rupa’s father from his first wife who died in the car accident. How come Rupa and Gunjan older than Kahani? Was her father having an affair or what?

- Yug clearly likes Kahani. But he keeps saying he doesn’t.. i think even if he hates her his mind must keep telling him u like her alot? No? Aren’t these thoughts very common? Or is it just me thinking too much?

- its so clear from all the information provided that 
Yugs father was in the car crash he didnt leave he died

-

Originally posted by ItsmeZoe

- It has been shown that Kahani is the daughter of Rupa’s father from his first wife who died in the car accident. How come Rupa and Gunjan older than Kahani? Was her father having an affair or what?

- Yug clearly likes Kahani. But he keeps saying he doesn’t.. i think even if he hates her his mind must keep telling him u like her alot? No? Aren’t these thoughts very common? Or is it just me thinking too much?

-

Bilkul sahi. yeah he likes kahani but is in denial mode.. even rupa is thinking the same 🥺

Good answer about the sister even I’m confused on this.. 

Also do you think that the dad knows about kahani being his daughter? 🤯

Looking forwad for Friday’s episode kahani finding out about yug being her childhood friend from the car! Hope they don’t drag it with kahani not telling him.. 🤷🏼‍♀️😆

I think he sensed it when she touched him but then he is more focused in bringing down Iravati.

She knows her name but can’t remember the face of her father?

there is another possibility i think Yug’s father maybe alive if they have nothing they can show that he is alive. Or Kahani’s father will tell everyone that his father didn’t cheat his mother.

Another question is why does she keep saying main izaaat dar hun and they keep showing random guys touching and kissing her while dancing. Like why? Atleast they can show she is just dancing because its a talent for her and a way of earning not being kissed or touched by anyone other than Yug.

I have a strong feeling that bhabhi maa is going to evil in the future.

its so freaking annoying how i have to wait for each episode. They go on for sucha  long time that a person forgets and loose interest. 

-

His logical mind wants to despise her given her profession but at the same time he is attracted to her physically and instinctively feels protective  about her. He is not able to reconcile these different opinions/ feelings that she seems to provoke. Bechara mohabbata main boKhaLa gaya hai ☺️

Edited by kukuraja - 3 years ago

-

Hi everyone,

I'm catching this series ongoing. So this make me very curious. I was thinking that Gunjan was younger than Kahani but I was very doubtful about Rupa. (I was even thinking that Irvati was a stepmom to Rupa) But now you said both are supposed to be older than her son when did he had Kahani.

I was asking myself something else. Maybe you guys can tell me but I was wondering Did Yug ever love Gunjan because she seemed so sure. He never appeared to me that he likes her. Was it an arranged marriage?

Originally posted by Camryne

Hi everyone,

I'm catching this series ongoing. So this make me very curious. I was thinking that Gunjan was younger than Kahani but I was very doubtful about Rupa. (I was even thinking that Irvati was a stepmom to Rupa) But now you said both are supposed to be older than her son when did he had Kahani.

I was asking myself something else. Maybe you guys can tell me but I was wondering Did Yug ever love Gunjan because she seemed so sure. He never appeared to me that he likes her. Was it an arranged marriage?

I have watched this show from the beginning. I can't recall Yug ever even looking at Gunjan but she has been saying from the beginning that he loves her. Some serious delusional stuff here🤪 

It was clear from the start that Yug is very religious, family oriented and doesn’t concern himself with woman. Maybe Yug knew from the start he had to marry Gunjan as it was what his Bhabhi Maa & others wanted desperately. He follows his family blindly because he loves them so much. He is instantly attracted to Kahani in the mandir his expressions were so clear that he was attracted towards her. Her being the nachnay wali made him angry. His anger isn’t towards Kahani but towards what his Father did to his mother cause of a Nachnaywali (im sure that’s a lie since he was in the car when Iravati pushed the car.. btw who saved Yug and brought him home? He was also in that car? and who saved Kahani?) 

hence no there wasn’t a single moment where i felt he wanted to marry her cause he liked or loved her it was more like an obligation for him. Something he had to do!! Atleast he will have passion and alot more with Kahani which I don’t think he would have felt with Gunjan.