What do you think about current track?

Posted: 3 years ago

Now suman become the major, assistant of leitunant, and incharge of the whole unit (didn't understood any of these terms), everyone is going to refer shravan for various benefits? 

I hardly understood the whole scene. Kitna kuch ek saath bana diya suman ko. More than army, it is looking like as if shravan and suman are in corporate sector where shrvan is torn between his boss and wife who are in a senior position.

Originally posted by rbpll

Now suman become the major, assistant of leitunant, and incharge of the whole unit (didn't understood any of these terms), everyone is going to refer shravan for various benefits? 

I hardly understood the whole scene. Kitna kuch ek saath bana diya suman ko. More than army, it is looking like as if shravan and suman are in corporate sector where shrvan is torn between his boss and wife who are in a senior position.

hi mate so you guys still watching show?umm dont know about anything regard army and these people are making it more difficult to understand😆like really whats happening man soo far no doubt performances and actors are doing great before I was skeptical about mohit but he is also growing on me but really if this could be wrong change mohit look to boyish to bit matured look with stuble look he will then suit vidhi also because they have too look mature couple then college life couple 

Edited by duavidhiFAN - 3 years ago
Originally posted by duavidhiFAN

hi mate so you guys still watching show?umm dont know about anything regard army and these people are making it more difficult to understand😆like really whats happening man soo far no doubt performances and actors are doing great before I was skeptical about mohit but he is also growing on me but really if this could be wrong change mohit look to boyish to bit matured look with stuble look he will then suit vidhi also because they have too look mature couple then college life couple 

I agree that Mohit looks younger in front of vidhi but he cannot be made to keep a stable as you have to be clean shaven in army.as far as I remember in the initial episodes post leap Shravan used to look matured in those short gel clad hair and linen shirts .they can try that look. The makers should also work on vidhi's look.i think that silky straight hair with some interesting front twists braids styling will make her look younger.btw I am liking their performances especially Mohit .without any formal training in acting he is doing really good. Obviously he has much to learn but in terms of acting and expressions  I always found him better than kanika. 

Originally posted by anchal1234

I agree that Mohit looks younger in front of vidhi but he cannot be made to keep a stable as you have to be clean shaven in army.as far as I remember in the initial episodes post leap Shravan used to look matured in those short gel clad hair and linen shirts .they can try that look. The makers should also work on vidhi's look.i think that silky straight hair with some interesting front twists braids styling will make her look younger.btw I am liking their performances especially Mohit .without any formal training in acting he is doing really good. Obviously he has much to learn but in terms of acting and expressions  I always found him better than kanika. 

thanks for replying people are soo silent here but really I dont know what army guys have to put look but whatever other you suggest was right yes with vidhi too you are right she should be given trendy Girl hairstyles the one you mentioned she used to have that on udaan too and also the guy opposite her was baby face too but they used to looked really good together he was having little stubble look too thats why I said this for mohit but yes in show promo they show trim look of mohit  that look sounds good then this boyish look acting performance are good but I feel direction is bit weak somewhere writing too.

Edited by duavidhiFAN - 3 years ago

Originally posted by anchal1234

Yeah, that gelled hair with formal shirt-pant makes him look mature.

KK is a decent actress but her certain flaws are quite visible on screen. For eg, her emotional scenes and KK has a habit of stressing on certain words while delivering dialogue. It might upsets some KK fan, but vidhi acts better than KK. Obviously, vidhi  is only few months old so it takes time for the audience to accept her( if somebody is watching 😆)

Mohit is quite good in the emotional scenes. he used to have a little bit problem in the pronunciation due to his Haryanvi accent (as he mentioned in some interview). It has improved a lot. Rest he is doing great. 

Originally posted by duavidhiFAN

but I feel direction is bit weak somewhere writing too.

Direction and writing have been weak since Oct (post-leap). The story is a little bit consistent from DEC (where Shravan's father enters and suvan confessed their love) but still, there is nothing substantial going on in the story. No doubt, it is better than the trash which is served in OCT to the middle of the DEC. Post suvan marriage, the show has become boring. I expect missions, training, and suman and shravan working together. Yaha to dono bas office me hi baithe rehhte hai and activity ke name pe bas badminton khela jaata hai. Suvan is newly married couple but they hardly romance. Now there is unnecessary suman glorification is going on which might make shravan feel inferior. The worst thing is shravan has become Devdas. 

Yeah, that gelled hair with formal shirt-pant makes him look mature.

KK is a decent actress but her certain flaws are quite visible on screen. For eg, her emotional scenes and KK has a habit of stressing on certain words while delivering dialogue. It might upsets some KK fan, but vidhi acts better than KK. Obviously, vidhi  is only few months old so it takes time for the audience to accept her( if somebody is watching 😆)

Mohit is quite good in the emotional scenes. he used to have a little bit problem in the pronunciation due to his Haryanvi accent (as he mentioned in some interview). It has improved a lot. Rest he is doing great. 

tbh When I first time watch show I was excited to see kanika and she did awesome job too but was skeptical for mohit from begining but soon now I am actually liking him more now new faces takes alot of time to make their place in people heart but he made it which is very commendable job he is doing but he need to work and gel with onscreen vidhi I was vidhi paras diehard couple fan so it taking time for me accept new couple but they are not soo bad too hope they work on it may be it will take time I thought show was just going to soon offair but its not actually its still going good and kept hooked too.

Direction and writing have been weak since Oct (post-leap). The story is a little bit consistent from DEC (where Shravan's father enters and suvan confessed their love) but still, there is nothing substantial going on in the story. No doubt, it is better than the trash which is served in OCT to the middle of the DEC. Post suvan marriage, the show has become boring. 

I expect missions, training, and suman and shravan working together. Yaha to dono bas office me hi baithe rehhte hai and activity ke name pe bas badminton khela jaata hai. Suvan is newly married couple but they hardly romance. Now there is unnecessary suman glorification is going on which might make shravan feel inferior. The worst thing is shravan has become Devdas. 

yes you are right but it matters for medium too their are some audience which like change fresh content and majority we know what actually attracts them and show makers just will act after some time also will be back to attract more audience to sell their product more then to stick to originality but thank God its far bearable then nonsense lot in tv.

Bold these things is actually not understanble here like army people have lot of job to do then to do competition stuffs or may be I really dont have idea whats going on what they are actually showing for army and how officers life is different from normal people also difficult too.