Sehar when Meher was in prison

Posted: 3 years ago

I am confused according to the storyline Meher just got out of prison a year ago and Sehar must be about 4-5 so who was she living with when Meher was in prison.

Was she with Kaul or Aarti? I don't understand why Meher had to leave Seher with either of the two when her biological father was alive he could have raised her along with Param and Karan there was no need to leave her with strangers or hide about her existance.

Edited by Aslesha99 - 3 years ago

Well as for giving him to sarab, that would make it obvious that meher was still alive so maybe that's why. As for who took care of Seher..who knows.

Originally posted by Campfire

Well as for giving him to sarab, that would make it obvious that meher was still alive so maybe that's why. As for who took care of Seher..who knows.

Sarab already knows Meher is alive she was sentenced to life imprisonment on false accusations of murdering Jagga and when he recently went to meet her in prison found out she was released a year ago after being proved innocent.

Originally posted by Aslesha99

I am confused according to the storyline Meher just got out of prison a year ago and Sehar must be about 4-5 so who was she living with when Meher was in prison.

Was she with Kaul or Aarti? I don't understand why Meher had to leave Seher with either of the two when her biological father was alive he could have raised her along with Param and Karan there was no need to leave her with strangers or hide about her existance.

hi in real life when women in prison give birth they are allowed to keep the child with them for a few years as children are breastfed also up to 4 years sometimes...so it looks like meher gave birth in prison and seher stayed with her in prison...🤷🏻‍♀️..Remember there’s separate prisons for men and women..and women prisons have provisions for young children to stay with their mothers ,.

Originally posted by Indira1211

hi in real life when women in prison give birth they are allowed to keep the child with them for a few years as children are breastfed also up to 4 years sometimes...so it looks like meher gave birth in prison and seher stayed with her in prison...🤷🏻‍♀️..Remember there’s separate prisons for men and women..and women prisons have provisions for young children to stay with their mothers ,.

Ok even if that is the case why the hell would Meher choose to raise Seher in prison when her biological father was alive and could give her a good life like he did with Karan and Param. I know they did all this for drama sake but still Meher had no good reason to hide about Seher and doesn't Sarab deserve to know he has a daughter. 

I know maybe she felt lonely and all in prison the child was her only support but shouldn't she have thought about Seher's well being over her own she would have been better off with Sarab. If we talk about breast feeding there are alternatives to that where it isn't possible.

I actually did think about Meher raising her in prison even typed it while typing this question but then removed it because I wasn't sure if it's possible. 

Ok even if that is the case why the hell would Meher choose to raise Seher in prison when her biological father was alive and could give her a good life like he did with Karan and Param. I know they did all this for drama sake but still Meher had no good reason to hide about Seher and doesn't Sarab deserve to know he has a daughter. 

I know maybe she felt lonely and all in prison the child was her only support but shouldn't she have thought about Seher's well being over her own she would have been better off with Sarab. If we talk about breast feeding there are alternatives to that where it isn't possible.

I actually did think about Meher raising her in prison even typed it while typing this question but then removed it because I wasn't sure if it's possible. 

this whole track is illogical and stupid,, they just wanted to separate the leads for drama like they do in other tv shows...so they brought in this stupid track...how can mehers family bELIEVE  she killed Jagga...even after Sarab said meher was proven innocent kulwant still says meher killed jagga. So does kulwant not know her children...or should I say since she’s a killer and bittu and Rana are basically trashy thugs who can kill people And now want to kill an innocent child...I hope this track shows the end of kulwant, bittu and rana...they are trashy low life thugs ...meher should not maintain contact with people like thAT...and Harleen who still keeps her useless lazy gambling addict husband wants Sarab to move on and marry someone else...🤦🏻‍♀️.  Yes meher not contacting Sarab after being released or telling him about seher is selfish.. But the writers will write some sob story about that 

Edited by Indira1211 - 3 years ago

Did Manav and Aditi leave the show??  

Why did Sarab say that Meher was pronounced innocent and was released from Jail?? 

Why the hell Sarab did not get an investigator for Jagga's murder? 

Manav has already given Param's custody to Meher and Sarab, which means he did not leave in bad terms.  I wish Manav should have been back looking for the murderer.  

Originally posted by kit0kat

Did Manav and Aditi leave the show??  

Why did Sarab say that Meher was pronounced innocent and was released from Jail?? 

Why the hell Sarab did not get an investigator for Jagga's murder? 

Manav has already given Param's custody to Meher and Sarab, which means he did not leave in bad terms.  I wish Manav should have been back looking for the murderer.  

Yes Manav gave Karan's custody to Meher and Sarab. Aditi regretted her actions and asked for forgiveness. Manav handed over Karan to Sarab while telling that Sarab is the best father to Karan. Manav leaves with Aditi after that. If makers are ever in need of more drama they can bring Manav and Aditi back but for now we can say they both have left the show.

When Meher was sentenced to life-time imprisonment for false accusation of murdering Jagga she took a promise from Sarab to never come meet her in prison. The real murderer of Jagga is Tarkash who trapped Meher into this to take revenge but his wife Aarti gave evidence to police that her husband killed Jagga and Meher got released. Sarab stood by his promise for 5 years and didn't come to meet Meher so never found out she was released. Finally he couldn't resist anymore and went to meet her but found out from prison officials she was proved innocent and released a year ago.

Meher didn't come back to Sarab and the kids because she knew he though she was proved innocent Kulwant would never accept it and the stain of a murderer on her would affect her kids lives so decided to stay separately along with her and Sarab's daughter Sehar. 

Tarkash story:

Meher learns that Sarab's family accountant, Tarkash has been abusing his wife Aarti and tells Sarab. Sarab refuses to believe it. However, Meher finally unmasks Tarkash's demonic side to Sarab with evidences. After that, Sarab kicks him out of the house in anger. 

They wanted this illogical track and leap so didn't show common sense Sarab was never shown to get a private investigator or anything and when Meher was sentenced eventually accepted it and went to London with Harleen and the kids.

Yes Manav left on good terms but he and Aditi have left the show so haven't been shown again. 

Yes Manav gave Karan's custody to Meher and Sarab. Aditi regretted her actions and asked for forgiveness. Manav handed over Karan to Sarab while telling that Sarab is the best father to Karan. Manav leaves with Aditi after that. If makers are ever in need of more drama they can bring Manav and Aditi back but for now we can say they both have left the show.

When Meher was sentenced to life-time imprisonment for false accusation of murdering Jagga she took a promise from Sarab to never come meet her in prison. The real murderer of Jagga is Tarkash who trapped Meher into this to take revenge but his wife Aarti gave evidence to police that her husband killed Jagga and Meher got released. Sarab stood by his promise for 5 years and didn't come to meet Meher so never found out she was released. Finally he couldn't resist anymore and went to meet her but found out from prison officials she was proved innocent and released a year ago.

Meher didn't come back to Sarab and the kids because she knew he though she was proved innocent Kulwant would never accept it and the stain of a murderer on her would affect her kids lives so decided to stay separately along with her and Sarab's daughter Sehar. 

Tarkash story:

Meher learns that Sarab's family accountant, Tarkash has been abusing his wife Aarti and tells Sarab. Sarab refuses to believe it. However, Meher finally unmasks Tarkash's demonic side to Sarab with evidences. After that, Sarab kicks him out of the house in anger. 

They wanted this illogical track and leap so didn't show common sense Sarab was never shown to get a private investigator or anything and when Meher was sentenced eventually accepted it and went to London with Harleen and the kids.

Yes Manav left on good terms but he and Aditi have left the show so haven't been shown again. 

Thanks for the details... I really missed out on several episodes..  But its more illogical bringing Manav from the dead and then boom out the door.. Wish there was more of him for the sake of Param.. maybe as godfather or something.

Originally posted by kit0kat

Thanks for the details... I really missed out on several episodes..  But its more illogical bringing Manav from the dead and then boom out the door.. Wish there was more of him for the sake of Param.. maybe as godfather or something.

Your welcome.

I actually never watched this show before the five year leap but caught up with all this detail using wikipedia and written updates.

I haven't been a viewer so can't speak on the Manav track but if your saying maybe they could have shown more of him.