•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Ronak was a surprise today. Expected him to say that Kahani was forcing him to marry her. But he actually fought for Kahani with his whole family and professed his love in front of everyone. If he was the hero of this story and wasn't smitten by physical beauty, I would be siding with him. He sounded like someone who had been forced to marry and keep up a facade of a happy family for a long time.  

Also, Yug wouldn't have married Kahani if either Kahani had revealed the truth instead of yapping about Ronak's happiness OR Ronak hadn't pushed his buttons by promising to marry Kahani at later date. At least marrying nachaniya made more sense in the show than in the original promos. πŸ˜†

is it only me someone else too like ronak more than yug πŸ˜†

btw i am a new viewers of the show, can someone help me how raunak's wife rupa n her sister is related to monalisa's character iravati? are they all sisters? why they all call her badke didi?πŸ˜•

Originally posted by Ariel6

is it only me someone else too like ronak more than yug πŸ˜†

btw i am a new viewers of the show, can someone help me how raunak's wife rupa n her sister is related to monalisa's character iravati? are they all sisters? why they all call her badke didi?πŸ˜•

Ronak was a fun watch though totally out of character. Became a victim from a villain.

Rupa and Gunjan are Iravati's daughters. Everybody in that house calls her Badki didi - her daughters, servants, son-in-law(s). may be that is how she likes it.

Originally posted by Irshita

Ronak was a fun watch though totally out of character. Became a victim from a villain.

Rupa and Gunjan are Iravati's daughters. Everybody in that house calls her Badki didi - her daughters, servants, son-in-law(s). may be that is how she likes it.

are they really her biological daughter? πŸ˜† it's strange she is so young but having such old daughters? πŸ˜† she seems like mysterious woman! is that paralyzed man is her daughter's father?

Originally posted by Irshita

Ronak was a surprise today. Expected him to say that Kahani was forcing him to marry her. But he actually fought for Kahani with his whole family and professed his love in front of everyone. If he was the hero of this story and wasn't smitten by physical beauty, I would be siding with him. He sounded like someone who had been forced to marry and keep up a facade of a happy family for a long time.  

Also, Yug wouldn't have married Kahani if either Kahani had revealed the truth instead of yapping about Ronak's happiness OR Ronak hadn't pushed his buttons by promising to marry Kahani at later date. At least marrying nachaniya made more sense in the show than in the original promos. πŸ˜†

I was laughing at their mother she was so funny pushing and slapping ronak🀣🀣

I couldn’t take it seriously.. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And where did yug found the sindoor is he some kind of magic man? πŸ˜†πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Originally posted by Ariel6

are they really her biological daughter? πŸ˜† it's strange she is so young but having such old daughters? πŸ˜† she seems like mysterious woman! is that paralyzed man is her daughter's father?

Yes, the paralyzed man is his husband and their father. Kahani is supposed to be her step-daughter from that guys' first wife. So she must be older than Rupa - who has a 10 year old.

Couldn't find any logic in the relationships in this show - so gave up. πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by kindoer

I was laughing at their mother she was so funny pushing and slapping ronak🀣🀣

I couldn’t take it seriously.. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And where did yug found the sindoor is he some kind of magic man? πŸ˜†πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

the mother was way too dramatic and unconvincing... 

This is show is not very high in logic and today took the cake. 

OTT hilarious episode. Burning mandap, magical sindoor, picture perfect brides - all three -whose makeup did not budge will all the histrionics and overused word of the day - nachaniya. 

I was in for the drama but ended up laughing all the way too. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Everyone swiped their hands on Ronak - Maa, Daadi, Yug. 

Rupa and Kahani bhi kar lete to kya harz tha...