Preeta looking tired

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Is it just me or is Preeta looking much older? She just seems tired facially.

even I feel she looks way too older nowadays....how come the girl who was looking like a doll during first marriage and even before second wedding.... suddenly started looking like way older...anyways I stopped watching... promo looked interesting but dragging is too much wastage of time...

This seems like a personal comment regarding the artist, hence I try to refrain from it. However, I have been noticing it for a while. It seems more apparent with her scenes with Karan, more than her scenes alone.

Edited by TheM5393 - 3 years ago

Omg we were thinking the same thing.  Especially recently with scenes with Karan.  He looks like a kid and she appears much older.  I am hoping its just poor lighting or camera angle.  Hopefully shes getting enough rest.  No offense to her in general 

Originally posted by TheM5393

This seems like a personal comment regarding the artist, hence I try to refrain from it. However, I have been noticing it for a while. It seems more apparent with her scenes with Karan, more than her scenes alone.

Its not on actor... in her personal ig, she still looks way better but the look given to her for show post marriage is bad...I totally adore her suits she wore post her first wedding...but her look really needs to be updated post second wedding..... and in some sarees she looked beautiful... like that muh dikhai wala pink saree...but overall she has started looking way older in new look post second wedding....

Edited by nikkiGarg - 3 years ago