Indian Idol 12

Who do you think will be eliminated next?

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Who do you think will be eliminated next?

I think Sayli and Nihal have the highest chance of being eliminated, followed by Sawai.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

My order would be (which I know most wouldn't happen coz judges have their faves) :

Nihal

Anjali

Anushka

Nachiket (if he still comes in Bottom 5 again)

Sawai (his voice is much more smoother compared to Salman and he doesn't go crazy...but according to judges going mad with alaaps is only form of Qawalli singing)

SMP (she should be eliminated immediately after Nihal but she'll survive till it the end...still a girl can dream ðŸ˜†)

Sireesha/Pawandeep

My Top 5:

Ashish

Sayli

Arunita

Danish

Pawandeep (he's more of a performer than a singer)/Sireesha

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nihal should be eliminated

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

My order would be (which I know most wouldn't happen coz judges have their faves) :

Nihal

Anjali

Anushka

Nachiket (if he still comes in Bottom 5 again)

Sawai (his voice is much more smoother compared to Salman and he doesn't go crazy...but according to judges going mad with alaaps is only form of Qawalli singing)

SMP (she should be eliminated immediately after Nihal but she'll survive till it the end...still a girl can dream ðŸ˜†)

Sireesha/Pawandeep

My Top 5:

Ashish

Sayli

Arunita

Danish

Pawandeep (he's more of a performer than a singer)/Sireesha

About Pawandeep, he sings very well, but he doesn’t have that playback singer quality. But I wouldn’t be surprised if he wins. 
I actually like him, but not everyone with a good voice will be a playback singer 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ~Raina~

About Pawandeep, he sings very well, but he doesn’t have that playback singer quality. But I wouldn’t be surprised if he wins. 
I actually like him, but not everyone with a good voice will be a playback singer 

The ones I named in Top 5 are the ones I could listen to for hours. Imo every playback singer should have that.

Pawandeep doesn't have that quality but he's a favourite along with SMP...you saw how Vishal was jumping when she was singing.

Raina101 thumbnail

The ones I named in Top 5 are the ones I could listen to for hours. Imo every playback singer should have that.

Pawandeep doesn't have that quality but he's a favourite along with SMP...you saw how Vishal was jumping when she was singing.

Haven’t watched today’s episode yet. It has yet to air here.

Pawans promo looked good, but then that’s only a few seconds long.

Sireesha is growing on me, I can safely say she’s my favourite now. 
I find Ashish overrated too. Don’t think he’s that great a singer. Out of the boys so far Danish seems the best. 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ~Raina~

Haven’t watched today’s episode yet. It has yet to air here.

Pawans promo looked good, but then that’s only a few seconds long.

Sireesha is growing on me, I can safely say she’s my favourite now. 
I find Ashish overrated too. Don’t think he’s that great a singer. Out of the boys so far Danish seems the best. 

Ashish is actually good, but he's been doing the same kind of songs since the first week now. He needs to experiment.

Danish is honestly fab, I am surprised how well he can modulate his voice.

But this season, the girls are much stronger. 

Raina101 thumbnail

Ashish is actually good, but he's been doing the same kind of songs since the first week now. He needs to experiment.

Danish is honestly fab, I am surprised how well he can modulate his voice.

But this season, the girls are much stronger. 

Yes, I’m expecting a female winner this year. As long as it’s not SMP, I’ll be happy

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think Danish overdoes alaps where not needed. If he stops doing that, he has a better chance.

Ashish has a good voice and a great performer

Pawan is good with selected genre and seems to shy lacking an outgoing personality

Anurita and Sirisha are extremely good.

Shanmukh is a performer and will go places even if she does not win

Nichiketh is  a dark horse and has a charming personality, Saili is a female version and can surprise

Others are hit and miss

altgr thumbnail

Let's see who gets eliminated this time. May be Nihal.