TV Hindi

Shows and channels that needs to be banned and why ??

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello Everyone , 

First to all , we are living in 2021 era where technology , infrastructure , education are upgraded and women are independent too. Then why our shows still stick to Orthodox and Patriarchy ? Why our shows cannot see an independent woman ? 

Sitara aka Star plus when this channel will learn to upgrade it's channel and thinking.  Yeh rishta kab tak chalega aur kitni pushto ko jhelna hoga.  Is still a question ! 

Zee TV yeh bhi sitara ke bhai hai. .. inko bhi koi batao 2021 hai ab saas bahu drama se hatkar aur repetitive shows ko off air kare. 

Colors inka toh samajh ni aata har show start karte hai boom se but after 50 episode apne asli colors dikha dete hain . 

Sony Tv  Sab and &tv is doing good so far. We can see progressive thoughts and less drama .

Edited by Ayu_12 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I second with your thoughts completely. We are living in 2021 and the shows are so SO regressive, orthodox and full of patriarchy etc.

First of all, the two channels which i solely wish to get banned are Zee Tv and Colors 'disrespectively' because i simply dont think any of these 2 deserves to stay in ITV. We are prefer to live sane please we are living in a pandemic age and at this age we need shows that will be optimistic and positive plus modern and coming of age. You bring thriller thats a totally different topic but it doesnt mean execution have to so cheap and dated that we will end up getting unconsious. These 2 channels are sooo full of woman abuse, violence, misogyny, dirty drama etc etc.

From Starplus i feel they are doing a semi good job. We have shows like Anupama, Shaadi Mubarak, Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Mein, Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahaani that have trully strong FLs. So i have hardly any complaints from them but one show that has been running since eternity YRKKH has no full stop has no quality in content, the writers, the makers, the execution team had totally lost their plot. I feel there should be stop. Its 2021 so pls makers wrap up your junk and work on something better. But YRKKH is not the one on which i am mad at because there's nothing to be done about it but who the hell had got this shitty idea to bring Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2 in 2020-2021. I mean what kind of orthodox content it is. They have no absolutely ambition to show that FL carry some dreams. On top of that the most dramatically irritating execution, bullshit acting and awful characterization which is highly unrealistic TBH. And this shit is at prime time 9:00 pm are you kidding me. At this time, sp had path breaking shows like Diya Aur Baati Hum, Naamkaran, Krishna Chali London, Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum and now we have this shitloaded shit. I want this junk to get out of Starplus asap.

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Hello Everyone , 

First to all , we are living in 2021 era where technology , infrastructure , education are upgraded and women are independent too. Then why our shows still stick to Orthodox and Patriarchy ? Why our shows cannot see an independent woman ? 

Sitara aka Star plus when this channel will learn to upgrade it's channel and thinking.  Yeh rishta kab tak chalega aur kitni pushto ko jhelna hoga.  Is still a question ! 

Zee TV yeh bhi sitara ke bhai hai. .. inko bhi koi batao 2021 hai ab saas bahu drama se hatkar aur repetitive shows ko off air kare. 

Colors inka toh samajh ni aata har show start karte hai boom se but after 50 episode apne asli colors dikha dete hain . 

Sony Tv  Sab and &tv is doing good so far. We can see progressive thoughts and less drama .

@blue colors ky regressive dramas 5,8 tk on-air rehty hain

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

So true... I wish to see Zee and Star to be banned soon. About Colors, I too have the same problem (I want it shows to be banned as I feel Colors still have the potential to yield good shows). If they really work on good content, Colors can become the best channel with quality content along with good TRPS. Star wise, light hearted shows never work. Sony wise, dramatic shows never work. Zee wise, most of the shows never work... But any kind of shows can work in Colors (whether it is mytho or historical or romance or social).

But Colors tends to promote anti heroes in their shows along with violence against women. Anti hero shows are one time watch. But IMMJ 2, Namak and Pinjara are following the same nonsense. At least in season 1 of IMMJ and Beyhadh, anti hero/heroine's actions were not glorified. But now, all the antiheros are glorified. In fact people worship him more than other characters. 

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It is much easier to not watch shows you don't like than demand they be banned 😆.  Every few months somebody wants some show banned just because they don't like it.