flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Starting this thread to share episode reviews. Feel free to add post new episodes 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Feb 3 Episode Review

Wonderful episode. All artists did a phenomenal job. Fahmaan was too good in portraying his emotions. He came across as a vulnerable, caring man who is conflicted in his feelings. Sometimes others see our feelings through our action before we understand it in our brain. Same is happening with Veer. His actions show that he cares for Rani and maybe even has feelings for her, but he can’t accept it yet. 

The sedation scene was wonderful. I am so glad Veer was talking to her in that state. Those are things Rani would say in person also, she is just like that, an open book. But since she was sedated, Veer was able to open up. His one line got to me “I am a bad person so I try finding bad things in you”. The way he said that crying, muaaah. Almost redeemed himself smiley36

I’m so glad Vikram had that man to man talk with him. Kate, he did exactly what we wanted him to smiley42 he didn’t ask Veer but just said it, even better since Veer is a such a slow poke smiley37

Kiara prayed with Rani’s family, how sweet smiley1 she can be a great fun character if she stops her unnecessary Veer chant.

About precap, I’m actually a little glad Birju knows now. There will be new paths forward. Otherwise clearly anything Vikram said didn’t actually help Veer apart from joining the kabaddi match. I hope Birju does things to protect Rani and not turn negative. 

I’m a little mad that Veer still wants to leave. But think about it, he needs a big excuse not to leave her. It’s his mother vs his forcefully wedded wife. He has craved his mother’s love for years so it won’t be that easy. On one hand I get that, on the other hand I want to smack Veer. But let’s see how the story unfolds. With Birju knowing now, there will be a new way forward.

flamingoAK thumbnail

Feb 4 Episode Review

I loved the combat between Veer and Birju. It was great. Birju is a hot headed guy, we have already seen that during kabaddi sequence. I don't think he is thinking anything through and neither does he have a clear motive. He just wants Veer to go away from Rani so that he can stop hurting her. I don't think it is to unite them in any way.

Rani was utterly cute, she woke up saying Dr. Sahab's name. And then kept asking for him after freshening up too. smiley42 They are both so goneeee!

Now let's get to the man of the show -- Veeeeeeer! Oh my Veerruuuu, you were epic in today's episode. He had so much clarity. He tried understanding himself. He even questioned himself if Rani is better now, why does he have so much problem leaving given that he has the perfect opportunity to do that now. I think someone mentioned in the forum earlier (I forgot whom) but he is so much more clear, strong and decisive about staying back with Rani than leaving her. When he follows his heart, he comes out a strong man.

From the track and show perspective, this is precisely what Veer needed. When he had the perfect opportunity to leave, he couldn't go. He needs to realize it on his own. No one can explain it to him. I am looking forward to tomorrow's episode smiley27

Edited by flamingoAK - 3 years ago
flamingoAK thumbnail

Feb 5 Episode Review

What a powerhouse performance by the leads!! Absolutely loved the episode. The ATBA team is really epic to utilize literally all characters in a crucial way to the storyline in just 22 minutes episodes. 

Let’s start with Rani’s entry. Won’t talk about how she got there but her willingness to save her husband was  Rani fought her closest childhood friend for Veer. No matter what Birju said, she had a comeback for it: “Don’t bring your friendship between a husband-wife relation”, “he is my husband, he has filled my maang, he won’t ever do anything to hurt me”, “if you do anything to him, I will dig 6 fit graves and bury you all in there.” Our lioness 😆 she really adores and respects Veer for the man he is. Her trust on him post kabaddi, etc is over the roof. Post Babuji truth, she will just fall for him like crazy. We wanted Veer to say “my wife” but got to hear “my husband” instead 😆

The way Veer kept walking while Birju was pointing the gun at him was so heroic 😆 he has so much love for his wife that he can’t bear the thought of leaving her and is ready to take a bullet. He was in awe during Rani-Birju conversation. No one has ever stood up for him like that before. When Rani started passing out, they had a longgggg conversation with Veer holding her in his arms. 😆 SO CUTEE. They both were so comfortable!! It felt like I was watching a loving husband wife. ☺️🤪And then when she passed out and Veer was carrying her, he couldn’t help but keep looking at her while walking. ❤️ He is so in love. Now Rani has saved his life not once but twice.

Birju, like I said previously, is hot headed. Rani’s conversation calmed him down and I am so glad he came back to the house worried about her and apologized to Veer. Veer also needed to hear the village perspective on weddings, that you can’t just leave someone you married in the village. Beautiful scene. And Veer, who would’ve otherwise been so mad, was so calm because he didn’t want to disturb his sleeping/unconscious wife. I am excited to see Birju’s character grow. He is hot headed but his love for Rani is real and based on what he said today about marriage and 7 lives, he is not going to separate RanVeer. 

I felt a little bad for Kiara when she was crying but she needs an eye opener. She called Veer her husband who left her mid wedding 🤣 if he left mid wedding, he’s not your husband darling 🙄 

Vikram was great as Lakshman and our voice. 😆 Just love that dude ❤️ Pinkoo-Veer conversation was sweet to see as well. I hope we get to see more mentor-mentee and jija-saala scenes between them.

Edited by flamingoAK - 3 years ago
Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Feb 5 Episode Review

What a powerhouse performance by the leads!! Absolutely loved the episode. The ATBA team is really epic to utilize literally all characters in a crucial way to the storyline in just 22 minutes episodes. 

Let’s start with Rani’s entry. Won’t talk about how she got there but her willingness to save her husband was  Rani fought her closest childhood friend for Veer. No matter what Birju said, she had a comeback for it: “Don’t bring your friendship between a husband-wife relation”, “he is my husband, he has filled my maang, he won’t ever do anything to hurt me”, “if you do anything to him, I will dig 6 fit graves and bury you all in there.” Our lioness 😆 she really adores and respects Veer for the man he is. Her trust on him post kabaddi, etc is over the roof. Post Babuji truth, she will just fall for him like crazy. We wanted Veer to say “my wife” but got to hear “my husband” instead 😆

The way Veer kept walking while Birju was pointing the gun at him was so heroic 😆 he has so much love for his wife that he can’t bear the thought of leaving her and is ready to take a bullet. He was in awe during Rani-Birju conversation. No one has ever stood up for him like that before. When Rani started passing out, they had a longgggg conversation with Veer holding her in his arms. 😆 SO CUTEE. They both were so comfortable!! It felt like I was watching a loving husband wife. ☺️🤪And then when she passed out and Veer was carrying her, he couldn’t help but keep looking at her while walking. ❤️ He is so in love. Now Rani has saved his life not once but twice.

Birju, like I said previously, is hot headed. Rani’s conversation calmed him down and I am so glad he came back to the house worried about her and apologized to Veer. Veer also needed to hear the village perspective on weddings, that you can’t just leave someone you married in the village. Beautiful scene. And Veer, who would’ve otherwise been so mad, was so calm because he didn’t want to disturb his sleeping/unconscious wife. I am excited to see Birju’s character grow. He is hot headed but his love for Rani is real and based on what he said today about marriage and 7 lives, he is not going to separate RanVeer. 

I felt a little bad for Kiara when she was crying but she needs an eye opener. She called Veer her husband who left her mid wedding 🤣 if he left mid wedding, he’s not your husband darling 🙄 

Vikram was great as Lakshman and our voice. 😆 Just love that dude ❤️ Pinkoo-Veer conversation was sweet to see as well. I hope we get to see more mentor-mentee and jija-saala scenes between them.

Couldn't have said it any better. Literally, hands down the best episode of the week 🥳

flamingoAK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

Couldn't have said it any better. Literally, hands down the best episode of the week 🥳

And that was a hard one to pick since all episodes this week were epic 😆

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hottest thread for me after seeing the episode , hubby asked wifey how r u feeling she smiled and said chauchak and fainted away. We r going bonkers soon seeing this pair

flamingoAK thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha02

Hottest thread for me after seeing the episode , hubby asked wifey how r u feeling she smiled and said chauchak and fainted away. We r going bonkers soon seeing this pair

I just re-watched the whole episode and can't stop gaga-ing over this pair 😆

And then later when she regained consciousness, Veer bent over and came so close to her to ask how she is doing. They are getting way too comfortable with each other. Holding hands, Veer carrying Rani, Veer holding sick Rani, it's all normal for them now 😆 And this is making us go crazier by the day 🤣🤣

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

I just re-watched the whole episode and can't stop gaga-ing over this pair 😆

And then later when she regained consciousness, Veer bent over and came so close to her to ask how she is doing. They are getting way too comfortable with each other. Holding hands, Veer carrying Rani, Veer holding sick Rani, it's all normal for them now 😆 And this is making us go crazier by the day 🤣🤣

Like I said, watch them share a bed next without any hesitations 😂😂🤣

flamingoAK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

Like I said, watch them share a bed next without any hesitations 😂😂🤣

The way Veer is going on with his doctor-patient story, that’s the next thing he’s going to propose. “I can’t leave my patient alone at night either, will sleep right next to her.” 🤣🤣